Eunha's life [GFRIEND: WONHA]

Ajoomma's bin

It was yet another day for Eunha, she woke up with needles on her right hand and the sight of people who shares the same bedroom as her " good morning~ " Umji greeted Eunha with a bright smile on her face as she chews her apple.

 

" good morning " Eunha yawn and smiled at her as well " good morning Yuju " Eunha greeted the third person who's laying on the corner of the room, the long-haired girl slightly smiled at her and bowed her head as a greeting.

 

Eunha's in a hospital— a place that became her second home, she made friends in there and been visiting the place occasionally and in times she needs to stay in there for weeks or so.

 

Eunha became friends with Umji and Yuju, she always sees them in the hospital and even shares the same room sometimes. 

 

" I heard overheard that Yuju is going out of the hospital tomorrow, I envy you " Umji pouted.

 

" why? When will you get out of here? " Eunha asked and Umji just shrugged, not really sure the exact date or even when she will get out of the hospital.

 

" cheer up, it's not that bad being in here " Eunha giggled " well aside from having prickled by those needles and those bland foods, this place is not that bad " Eunha said. She's a very cheerful girl who always thinks positively despite everything, she's an optimistic girl.

 

As soon as Eunha finished eating her breakfast she went out of her room to roam around. She's just going to walk back and forth in the hallway of the 2nd floor of the hospital to kill some time before her favorite drama comes up.

 

Froula doctors hospital is a private hospital, through the floors that one patient stays in says a lot about them. Eunha stays at the 2nd floor, in that floor, it contains rooms that are shared by strangers— the cheapest room that one patient can acquire. The 3rd floor comes to the average room and the 4th floor is where the VIPs lines in, the private and more comfortable rooms— the most expensive rooms.

 

" good morning Yerin unnie~ " Eunha greeted Yerin, a nurse that she is close with " how's your day? " Eunha asked.

 

Yerin sighed " I'm dead inside, I need to sleep " she whined and made some crying noise. Eunha finds Yerin a funny girl, their age is not that far away from each other but their lifestyle is surely not the same.

 

" at least you're not in the peak of literally dying " Eunha jokily said which made Yerin silent " I'm joking don't look at me that way " Eunha immediately said.

 

" you're going to be cured, you know that, right? " Yerin said.

 

" I know, I know... I'm just joking " Eunha giggled, hoping that it would remove the tension between them.

 

" Yerin! Please do the rounds " the head nurse shouted which interrupted the two, Yerin took a deep sigh and bid her goodbye to her friend to attend to what the head nurse just asked her to do.

 

Eunha then continued walking around the hall that she's been walking into since the day she remembers. She's even confident to walk into that hall even with her eyes closed without bumping into anything.

 

" ah! I'm sorry " a girl immediately apologized to Eunha after bumping into her making the holder of her dextrose fall to the ground and the needle on her hand pulled out.

 

" aw " Eunha softly whined after she felt the sting from her right hand, the blood flowed out of her hand and slowly dripped into the white tiles of the hall. 

 

The sight of blood made Eunha's flesh shiver, she immediately covered her right hand with her left " hey, don't panic " the girl who bumped into her said but still Eunha can't take her eyes off it with a look of fear. 

 

The girl held Eunha's face as she notices how Eunha looks " look at me, don't look at the blood " she instructed and made Eunha meet her eyes " it's okay, it's perfectly fine " she said as she tries to calm Eunha down.

 

Eunha can see how determined the girl to calm her down, the girl's eyes assure her that everything is fine " Eunha! " their attention went to the direction of the shout " what happened!? " Yerin immediately run to their direction.

 

" I accidentally bumped into her " the girl said " it seems like she has a panic attack as soon as she saw blood " she continued explaining what happened to Eunha.

 

" I will take it from here " Yerin said and the girl nodded her head before leaving the two.

 

Eunha's eyes were fixed to the girl's figure until it disappeared in her own eyes. Eunha is very afraid of blood that she hated everything that's color red but then the girl who she met earlier has a bright red hair but Eunha can't seem to feel any hate about it and in fact, she thinks that it suits her well and its... beautiful.

 

Eunha cannot forget the day that she accidentally bumps into the girl with the red hair. She always walks into the hallway the same as when she saw the girl but unfortunately she never bumped into her again.

 

" you can go home in the afternoon today " Yerin happily said as she gently put the stethoscope on Eunha's chest " be sure that you'll not be going back here too soon, alright? " Yerin smiled.

 

" but then you will miss me " Eunha jokily said " it's fine, let my longingness grew into my heart dear " Yerin winked at her, going along with her joke.

 

" ah... Yerin unnie " Eunha called " about that day when my hand bled " 

 

" what about it? " Yerin asked.

 

" do you happen to know the girl who bumped into me? " Eunha curiously asked. She doesn't want to leave the hospital without even seeing her again but unfortunately, she has so at least she should know her name.

 

" ahhh— the nurse on the fourth floor " Yerin nodded her head " I'm not particularly close to her but she's a nurse on the fourth floor " she said.

 

" fourth floor... " Eunha murmured. She knows the differences between each floor, not only by the status of one patient but also the staffs that are working each floor. 

 

Sure that they are working in one hospital but they seem to be working dividedly on each floor. The 2nd floor has the average nurses and staffs, the third floor is with great nurses and lastly, the 4rth floor that's been said that has every intelligent and skilled nurse and staffs for the patients in there.

 

 



 

I wrote this when I was a the hospital last time and there's this nurse that looks so cute. lmao ლ(´ڡ`ლ) but yep my lazy didn't let me finish this despite the inspiration haha.