Como te amo [RED VELVET: SEULRENE]

Ajoomma's bin

An air of melancholy surrounds the trainees, everyone's feeling heartbroken because one of their co-trainee were kicked out of the company. The company hasn't done wrong and just sticking to the rules but it just doesn't make anyone feel better.

 

" I wish we can see Miyeon right now, I bet she's feeling down " Joy sighed.

 

" what's so wrong with dating? Everyone dates! " Yeri annoyedly said but despite her annoyance she made sure that her voice is down, she doesn't want to get any scolding.

 

" it's the company rule, we can't date. Well, until we reach our peak at least " Wendy explained, acting calm.

 

Miyeon has been training with them for a very long time and even in the debut line with them but things got out of hand when the company figured out her dating someone. As much as they feel bad for what happened they knew Miyeon feels worse and they just wish they can comfort their friend.

 

" let's not do the same mistake " Wendy sighed, cheering up the three girls " love can wait, at least that's what I believe. Let's focus on debuting for now and set aside our hearts, alright? " Wendy continued.

 

" let's promise each other that we'll be debuting together and we're going to be successful " Joy stick out her pinky finger, making the promise more 'official' and 'sealed'.

 

" eyy~ I want to date " Yeri said refusing to stick out her pinky finger.

 

" we'll date, pabo! " Joy hit Yeri's head " But not now, we can date when we reach our peak, when the company won't throw us away for it or at least if they throw us away we'll still have chance because we're big " 

 

" c'mon now " Wendy said, having her pinky finger out " say something there Seulgi! " Wendy demanded to her friend who's just quiet as she listens to them.

 

Seulgi gave them a slight smile and took out her pinky finger as well " let's debut together " she softly said and so the other girls but with more enthusiast and brightness on their voices.

 

Seulgi can't get hyped up as them because she feels guilty... because she as well is dating someone, a lot worse than Miyeon's case— she's not just dating any boy but she's dating a girl, someone who's the same gender as her.

 


 

Seulgi gently opened the glass door of a coffee shop, her bag hanging on her shoulder and a smile on her lips as she saw the girl on the counter who's smiling at her as well. She waved her hand and greeted the girl.

 

The aroma of freshly brewed coffee, the calm music playing and just everything about the shop calms Seulgi's nerves down.

 

" can I have one latte? " she asked the girl " and your time please " she cheekily smiled at the woman, feeling proud by her pick-up line.

 

" I'll just serve it to you " the girl smiled back " and for your second order, please wait, the shop is going to close in... half an hour or so " Seulgi nodded her head and walked away to the girl to find an empty table.

 

Seulgi just finished practicing and she swears she has encountered one of those awful practices in her life. Her dance instructor is in a bad mood which made everything extra worse.

 

Seulgi placed her bag on the top of the table and rested her chin on her hand— she's freakin' tired but looking at the gorgeous barista who's brewing some coffees makes her energy rise up. Looking at Irene makes Seulgi awake and in love every single time.

 

Seulgi helped Irene to arrange everything before closing the shop. Irene insisted for her to just rest because the exhaustion on Seulgi's eyes is very evident but as a hard-headed Seulgi is, she still helped Irene.

 

Hand in hand, the two are walking down the street to Irene's apartment. Just happily chatting with each other and sharing what happened to their day.

 

" is it okay for you to stay at my apartment? " Irene worriedly asked because the last time Seulgi stayed the night on her apartment, Seulgi got scolded by. Seulgi's company has provided her dorm along with some trainees.

 

" hmm " Seulgi hummed " I said it's my unnie's birthday " Seulgi explained.

 

" but it's not my birthday " Irene raised her eyebrow " it's bad to tell lies Kang Seulgi "

 

" you're not my unnie either— you're my girlfriend Miss Bae Joohyun " Seulgi said, stating Irene's full name " it's not your birthday today but your birthday is coming " Seulgi warmly smiled.

 

Irene groaned " that makes my age older than yours " she sighed.

 

" but you look younger than me " Seulgi comforted the girl " and even shorter than me " she giggled as Irene look mad at her teasing " but hey, I love you " Seulgi winked.

 

" so do I " flushed face Irene said. Seulgi has been the one who's always vocal about her feelings and even how long they have been together, Irene can't just get used to it.

 

Irene's 5 years older then Seulgi, their relationship just skyrocketed so fast that Irene didn't manage to take control and just accepted the younger girl. She's in love with Seulgi, what can she do? Love is unpredictable and uncontrollable at some times.

 

They have reached Irene's apartment and in an instant, Seulgi flapped her body on the sofa " I've missed this, it's been a month since I stayed here " she said.

 

" have you ate dinner yet? " Irene asked as she places her things on the counter " do you want something? " she asked again.

 

" hmm... I just want you to be by my side? C'mon now, I want cuddles " Seulgi pouted and lifted both of her arms on the air.

 

Irene runs her fingers through her hair and giggled. She walked toward Seulgi and sat on the girl's lap " did you have a bad day? " she asks as she gently combs Seulgi's hair with her fingers.

 

" hmm... it's been a long day " Seulgi sighed and secured Irene's waist with her embrace " I'm tired... " Seulgi whined like a baby.

 

Irene can't help but to feel awed every time she looks at the girl, Seulgi's full of charms— she can be cute at some times, charismatic and someone who can make Irene's heart flutter. Seulgi's the only person who can make Irene feel those rollercoaster feelings.

 

" why are you so pretty? " Irene suddenly said making Seulgi blush " I bet once you debut, girls would be swarming all over you " the thought of it makes Irene mad but somehow proud.

 

Seulgi buried her face on the crook of Irene's neck, feeling shy by the compliments of the older girl " but you're the only girl who I would like to be falling with me, I don't need nobody else " Seulgi murmured.

 

" I'm already falling to you— no, I am already in love with you " Irene chuckled.

 

" keep on being that way then because I feel the same way towards you " Seulgi said.

 

The two ended up cuddling on the sofa instead of the room that has a comfortable bed. Seulgi already fell asleep on Irene's arms so Irene just decided to not wake the girl up.

 

" this is bad... " Irene murmurs to herself as she stares at the sleeping face of Seulgi " I'm getting way too drown to you " she bitterly smiled at herself. 

 

As much as she loves to be in love with Seulgi, she's aware of Seulgi's dreams and being with the younger girl— Irene's aware that she can be a hindrance to that. She's aware of Seulgi's company's rule and she's afraid that one day their relationship should end because of it. Irene's also aware of the harsh reality of the entertainment business and the world's judgment especially their relationship is 'not' normal for people's eyes.

 

" when that time comes, don't worry about me and just go, but while it hasn't come yet, let me be by your side " Irene kissed Seulgi's forehead and closed her eyes. She's exhausted as well and Seulgi being by her side makes her feel so comfortable like she's really at her home.

 


 

Seulgi, Joy, Yeri, and Wendy are screaming like insane kids as soon as they walked out of the executive's room. Their heart is pounding, their mind went blank and their smiles are about to tear off.

 

" heol... is this really happening!? " Yeri shouted with a lot of excitement on her voice " we're debuting, unnies! " she squealed, showing off her natural aegyo.

 

They are debuting, they are the final line for the debuting team of their company. After 5 years their company will debut a new girl group and everyone's expecting for this to be big.

 

With a wide smile on Seulgi's face, she ran off and left her friends to make a phone call. She runs to the rooftop and immediately dialed her mom's number.

 

After talking to her mom she immediately dialed her girlfriend's number next— if there is someone who should be knowing this good news it should be Irene who's always been there to support her.

 

' hello? ' a pretty voice welcomed Seulgi's ears.

 

' Hyun-ah! ' in a high spirited voice, Seulgi shouted her girlfriend's name.

 

' yes? Is there something wrong? '

 

' nothing, but I have a good news! I'm debuting Joohyun! I am debuting! ' she repeatedly said. 

 

' wow, I'm happy for you Seulgi. Finally, you're debuting ' Irene said. She should be happy but she can't help but have a fear on her heart as well but she sure is genuinely happy for her girlfriend's dream that's slowly coming true.

 

' this is so unreal! I feel like I'm on cloud nine right now ' Seulgi said.

 

' I love you ' Irene said out of context, Seulgi giggled by how random it was but answered back.

 

' I love you too, so much ' Seulgi responded.

 

 



 

this was supposed to be a short fic but the chapters got deleted because my flash drive got corrupted. I am too lazy to retype everything so I just decided to not continue it. lmao