Love [GFRIEND: 2JUNG]

Ajoomma's bin

In God's 10 commandments, it was stated that one should not commit adultery and one should not covet your neighbor’s spouse.

 

When the heavens got angry by the human's unfaithfulness, betrayal actions, treacherous, perfidious and disloyalty towards their chosen person to love— a seraph came to earth and declared the Gods have made a decision that everyone would have a person prepared for one another.

 

To determine that you've met that person that is set for you, you'll see a red string like bracelet on his/her right wrist and a red string like bracelet will also appear on your right wrist.

 

If one will question the destined partner, his/her partner will suffer from pain and if one chose another person to love death will be given to the unloved one. 

 

Yerin looked at the girl who's sleeping next to her, the moonlight is reflecting on her face which made Yerin amazed by how beautiful the girl is. She gently took Eunha's right hand, staring blankly at the empty wrist of the girl.

 

Eunha doesn't have that red string on her wrist— meaning she's not Yerin's soulmate, yet Yerin loves her, she wants to keep the girl by her side " I haven't met the girl who has that string, maybe it's fine to continue this " she softly whispered to herself.

 

Until Yerin hasn't met the girl that is destined to be with her, everything's fine, no one's going to die— at least she's not aware of anyone's death, her guilt won't bug her when that person dies because she's not aware of that person's existence.

 

" all I need to do is avoid meeting that person " Yerin said.

 

Yerin pulled Eunha closer to her side, locking the girl inside her embrace and closing her eyes as she tries to sleep as well— if only heavens didn't meddle with human's business, only if I can freely love Eunha... everything would be perfect.