Chapter 9: Yoohyeon

A Gift(DREAMCATCHER)

 

150378f2442d6ad6762027792709.jpg

"Who did this?!"

" 3 supernatural girls. The red hair must be their leader"

"Red hair girl? She the one that make Seulgi half-blinded!"

"So what are we going to do, boss?"

"Find her and the others, bring them to me. I want to kill them with my own hands..."

___________________________

"Yoohyeon, wake up. Time to go to school," Sua woke up her fifth sisters.

"Unnie...I don't want to go to school." Yoohyeon tried not to get up from the bed.

"Don't be lazy young lady, get up!" Sua pulled the blanket from Yoohyeon.

"No!" Yoohyeon still stubborn and didn't want to wake up.

"Well then, I guess I have to use it.." Sua used her power on Yoohyeon as make her fly up to the ceiling.

"Okay, okay!! I'm awake now. Please put me down, Sua unnie!" Yoohyeon finally stood up from her laziness.

The girls were already dressed up in their school uniforms and ate breakfast. Then, they were went to school together. After they arrived, they separated to go each other class. Yoohyeon and Dami were in the same class because they are twins same as Jiu and Sua but their older sisters are not in the same class.

The girls sat on their chair and waited for the teacher to come and start the class.

"Hey Dami, are you finished your history homework that Mrs. Lee gave us during school holidays?" Yoohyeon asked Dami as she gave her a thumbs up.

"Can you please at least say that you already finished it."

"Done." Dami said it shortly.

"Darn you," Yoohyeon finally gave up on her twins.

Mrs Lee came into the class with a new student.

"Okay everyone, we have a new student in this class. Please introduce yourself, young man?" said Mrs Lee to the new student.

"Hi, my name is Namjoon. Nice to meet you guys."

"Okay Namjoon. Can you please sit right there in front of Yoohyeon."

"Okay Mrs Lee." Namjoon walked to his seat. Yoohyeon just watched him from the start as she had a crush on him. While the teacher was teaching, Yoohyeon take a piece of paper and write something on it. Then, she rolled it and threw it to Namjoon. He was curious when someone threw a paper to him. He opened and read it.

"Hi, I'm Yoohyeon. The girl at your back."

He replied Yoohyeon notes and passed to her while the teacher didn't see them. Yoohyeon quickly took it and read it.

"Hi, I'm Namjoon. The boy in front of you."

Yoohyeon chuckled and smiled at him. After class ended, Namjoon turned around his seat to Yoohyeon.

"Hey, letter girl," Namjoon teased Yoohyeon.

"Hey, sorry if I disturbing you just now." said Yoohyeon.

"It's okay, I really want to make some friends but I didn't expect that it would be like this. Is this your friend too?" Namjoon pointed to Dami who was doing her own business.

"She more than a friend, she is my twins sister. Dami," Yoohyeon introduced him.

"Hello Dami," Namjoom waved at Dami. She waved back but didn't say anything." Huh, She doesn't talk so much?"

"Rarely. By the way, do you want me to show you around this school during recess?" Yoohyeon asked Namjoon as he's agreed with it.

During recess, the girls went to the school rooftop. They realized that Yoohyeon was not with them.

"Hey Dami, where's Yoohyeon?" Jiu asked.

"She with someone else," said Dami.

Suddenly, Yoohyeon came with someone that her sisters didn't know.

"Well, this is the the school rooftop. It's a place where my sisters and I always come for recess and there they are." Yoohyeon pulled Namjoon to her sisters to introduce them.

"Girls, this is Namjoon. He's new here."

"Hi everyone, nice to meet you," said Namjoon politely.

"Hi Namjoon, welcome to your new school. I'm Jiu, the oldest and this are my sisters. Sua, Siyeon, Handong, Dami that maybe you already knew and the youngest, Gahyeon.

"Hello," said the girls.

"Hi, sorry if I disturbing you girls right now.  Maybe I should go and thank you again Yoohyeon. See you in the class." said Namjoon, and he left.

"Ooo, looks like someone already fell in love," Gahyeon fifth sister.

"No I'm not!" Yoohyeon tried to hide her red blushes face.

"Yoohyeon, you really don't know how to lie." said Handong.

"Haha yeah right. Anyway, does anyone have any extra class of something?" Jiu asked their sisters.

"I have a running practice for the sports day," said Yoohyeon.

"Kendo" Dami added.

"Well then, make sure you girls come back home together." said Jiu as the bell rang which means that recess was over.

After the school was ended, Namjoon packed his beg and wanted to go home when he saw Yoohyeon was going to the P.E locker room. He ran to Yoohyeon and speaked to her.

"Hey Yoohyeon, you still not go home yet?"

"No, I have a running practice. I will go home late" said Yoohyeon.

"I see, I thought that we can go walk back home together today." said Namjoon.

"Ouh, what about tomorrow? We have an extra class so maybe after class we can walk back home together."

"That would be great, I will see you tomorrow, bye." Namjoon waved at Yoohyeon as he left.

"Ouh man, I missed that chance, why did I have a practice today?" Yoohyeon mumbled herself.

In The Evening

Dami waited her twins sister as her kendo class already finished early. Then, she saw Yoohyeon ran towards her.

"Dami, you finished early?" said Yoohyeon.

"Yes. Let's go," said Dami.

They were walked back to home when they have to across the street. They waited till the lights change to green. Yoohyeon listened to the music on her headphone and Dami just read her book. After the light changed to green, Yoohyeon walked on the cross line and then saw that Dami still not move her feet yet.

"Hey Dami, hurry up. Stop reading!" Yoohyeon shouted at Dami and she heard it. Suddenly, Yoohyeon saw a car came very fast as the driver was out of control and it direct to Dami who was walking on the street.

"Dami!!" Yoohyeon tried to run as fast as she could. Suddenly someone whispered in her mind.

"My Yoohyeon, don't worry. I will give you a gift,"

Yoohyeon ran with her super speed and pushed Dami and herself on the other side path. The girls were shocked.

"Yoohyeon, how did you...?" Dami bit her lips.

"I don't know, it's suddenly happened." Yoohyeon also curious about what happened. They tried to get up but it seems that Dami had sprained her ankle.

"Ouh shoot, I'm so sorry" Yoohyeon blamed herself.

"It's okay. It's not your fault" said Dami.

"Come on, get on my back. I will piggyback you." Yoohyeon kneed down.

"This is so embarrassing.." Dami mumbled as she got on Yoohyeon's back. Yoohyeon used her power and ran back to home quickly.

End of Chapter 9