Chapter 5: Siyeon

A Gift(DREAMCATCHER)

 

150105acd112642b26138134165.jpg

The Next Day

The girls gathered around enjoying their breakfast together. Then, the butler came to the dining room with a newspaper.

"Girls, it seems like Seulgi and her gang had be captured by the police. Its already on the newspaper today," said the butler.

"Really? Can you please give it to me?" said Jiu.

The butler gave it to Jiu and the girls came to her and read it. Seulgi was on the face of newspaper.

*Breaking News
-The leader of drug dealer and the gang had been captured yesterday.

"Hey look at Seulgi's face. She looks like Carl on The Walking Dead," said Siyeon while laughed.

"It's not nice Siyeon. Besides, she half blinded now," said Sua.

"Blinded? How?" said Jiu.

"It's because of your power. Don't you remember?"

Jiu recalled her memory. Maybe she hit Seulgi pretty hard because she felt angry for what that evil girl did to Sua, but least she didn't murder her like the bad men that kill her parents.

"Anyway, since Seulgi is already going jail, no one can disturb Sua unnie now right?" said Gahyeon sweetly while hugged her second sister.

"Yeah that's true, maknae." said Sua.

"Okay girls, finish your breakfast first and Sua you have to come with me. I want to teach you how to control your power," said Jiu.

"Yes boss!" Said the girls.

After the girls finished their breakfast, Siyeon get her travel bag and got ready to go hiking.

"Jiu unnie, I will go now. Don't let Handong and Yoohyeon touch my stuff especially my Mr Bunny," said Siyeon.

"Okay, be careful out there. If anything happens just call us," said Jiu.

"Okay!" Siyeon walked out from house and ride on her motorbike.

Siyeon doesn't like doing outdoor activities except hiking. She used to go hiking with her dad, but now she does it alone. Her dad had already taught her on how to survive in the forest and mountains. Siyeon always went hiking every weekend or school holidays. Hiking was her second favorite thing that she like to do. Well, of course the first thing that she liked to do is joke around and sisters.

While Siyeon left to hike, the girls went to a field at the backyard. They wanted to see Jiu and Sua practice how to control their power,except Dami who really wasn't interested about anything unless it involved books.

"So Sua, are you ready to do it?" asked Jiu.

"Yeah I guess," Sua not confident about herself.

"It's okay Sua unnie, you can do it," said Gahyeon.

"So the first thing that you have to do is take this stone with your power and hit it right on that mineral bottle."

"But, its 100 meter away. I don't think that I can do that," Sua still not confident about herself.

"Its not possible, sister. All you need is practice. Here, I will show you," Jiu show a demo to her sister. She pointed the target with her right hand, pretending it was a gun. Her red lighting came out from her fingertips, then she unleashed her power and the lighting struck right on the target. The girls couldn't close their mouth after what they saw.

"What the, how did you do that?" said Sua.

"Practice. I always do at late night when you girls were sleeping," said Jiu.

After Jiu did a demo to her sister, Sua took a stone using her telekinesis and tried to hit the bottle.
~~~~~

2 hour later

Siyeon arrived at her destination. She covered her bike with bushes and went into the forest. She left an "X" sign in every tree that she passed. She was never afraid of been in a wild life. About 500 meters from her motorbike, she finally saw a mountain that she and her dad always went to.
~~~~~

In The Other Place...

"Again Sua, you almost hit it," said Jiu.

Sua stood her place trying her best to hit the bottle, but still she couldn't do it. The younger sisters grew bored. Handong just chatted on the phone, Yoohyeon and Gahyeon played "rock, paper, scissor", and Dami still read her book.

"Unnie, I'm hungry," said Gahyeon to Yoohyeon.

"Jiu unnie! Sua unnie! It's lunch now, let's go," Yoohyeon shouted at her older sisters to come home.

The sisters heard Yoohyeon.

"Come on, let's go," said Jiu.

"You go first, I want to practice more," Sua refused.

"Okay, but do not push yourself," said Jiu and left her sister.

While the girls in their house, Siyeon in the forest started her hiking activity. She climbed up with her sweat falling down, but she didn't care about it. She stopped at halfway to her trail to take a break and ate her lunch that she brought. After that, she continued her hiking. Two hours later, she finally got to the top of the mountain. She can see everything from up there, and she can feel the breeze. Then, she laid down and watched the sky.

"If only I can do this with dad again," Siyeon mumbled to herself. She closed her eyes and relaxed.

Siyeon...

Dad? Is that you?

My sweet Siyeon...

Dad where are you?

Siyeon, wake up...

What?

Wake up...

Siyeon opened her eyes slowly and saw the sky was already dark. She looked at her watch noticed its already 8pm.

"Oh shoot, I slept too long. I have to go back now," said Siyeon.

She grabbed her bag and walked down from the mountain carefully. Suddenly, she heard an animal roared and make her slipped down. She got up but her leg was injured. She tried to walk back where she started her hiking, but she lost her trail that she made before. The roar was still around to hear. Siyeon was so scared and didn't know what to do. Then, an animal that made the roaring sound appeared in front Siyeon.

"A bear!" Siyeon shouted.

She panicked and ran away without think about her injury. The bear chased her. Siyeon hope that someone can save her, but she was alone. Not a lot people know about this forest except Siyeon's family. Siyeon fell down because of her injury. The bear walked slowly to Siyeon.

"Jiu unnie! Please help me!" Siyeon shouted.

Suddenly, someone whispered to her.

"My sweet Siyeon, it's okay. I will help you. I will give you a gift,"

The bear wanted to attack Siyeon when suddenly it got hit by blue fire that comes from Siyeon. Her hair changed into blue and her hand revealed a dream catcher mark. The bear disappeared after it got hit with Siyeon's power.

"What is happening to me..." Siyeon collapsed soon after.

End of Chapter 5