Chapter 17: Witches Vs Hunters

A Gift(DREAMCATCHER)

 

150b6294183675f8427273016000.jpg

An army of beasts awaken from human bodies. The numbers of the girls can't compare to the hundreds of hunters.

"Unnie, what are we going to do?" asked Gahyeon.

"Just stay alive," said Siyeon

"We must stay alive, he killed Dami." Jiu looked at Dami who didn't show any sign of life as she lied on the ground with her peaceful face. It appeared like she slept beside Namjoon, who he got a minor injury from being pushed away by Kai.

"Guess I have to do anyway." Handong unleashed her duplicate as the clones spread to 50 clones!

"Handong, what are you doing? Don't you think that its already at your limit," said Sua.

"Unnie, we already lost Dami, and we don't have enough people to beat the hundreds of hunters."

"And look at Namjoon. He already broke his hand just because Kai pushed his own brother away," added Gahyeon.

"You're right. We have to defeat him." Jiu sighed and closed her eyes for seconds.

This is for you...
Dad.. Mom...

Dami..

"Okay, let's do this" The girls stood up bravely, ran to the beasts as they also moved towards them. The hunters showed their claws and attacked the girls. They avoided the attacks and used their 'gift' and defeated the beasts.

Handong was right. Her clones really helped them defeated the beasts. One by one the beasts fell hard. Jiu immediately attacked Kai while the others took care the rest of the hunters.

"We meet again, Jiu." Said Kai as his evil smile made Jiu burned up.

"I will kill you!" Jiu shouted and made her move. She tried to attack Kai with her red lighting, but Kai managed to avoid it.

"Wow, you really want to kill me right? Well, I guess my play time is over. Let's be real this time," Kai disappeared from JiU's sight for a second and appeared from her back. He used Dami's 'gift' that he took and hit Jiu as she flew away, but just in time, Yoohyeon ran with her super speed and caught her sister.

"Unnie, are you okay?" asked Yoohyeon patting her hands on Jiu's shoulders.

"Yeah I'm okay," replied Jiu.

"You dare to interrupt our fight?" someone had appeared from Yoohyeon's back. She looked backwards as she saw it was Kai. He slammed Jiu down using shadows hand and choked Yoohyeon up till she couldn't touch the ground. She struggled to escape, but it's not used as Kai became more powerful after he got Dami's 'gift'

"Let her go!" shouted Jiu.

"Huh? You think I will hear your cry to mercy?" Kai put his hand on Yoohyeon's head as he all her power.

"No!" Jiu watched that exact moment and so did the girls. Yoohyeon had lost her gift. She fell on the ground and remained unconscious. Namjoon watched his girlfriend get defeated as his tears fall down.

"Yoohyeon, I'm sorry. I can't help you..."

"5 witches left. Damn its feels good," Spoke Kai.

"You ing hunter!" Siyeon attacked the beasts with her fireballs as she made her way towards Jiu and tried to help her oldest sister released from the shadows.

"Another witch interrupt." Kai ran towards Siyeon with Yoohyeon's speed and grabbed her neck as he slammed her down very hard. Siyeon burned Kai's hand, and he let her go.

Sua came and used her telekinesis while she held Kai still. Handong and her clones helped as the clones were surrounded around Kai.

"You ing witches think you can defeat me?" Kai escaped from the sieges easily. He caught Handong and quickly all her power into him.

"Handong, No!" Siyeon didn't make it on time to save Handong from the hunter. All Handong's clones had disappeared.

"Another witch fell down and new power already taken."

Siyeon ran to Handong who collapsed and didn't wake up, but Kai didn't give her a chance as he used Handong's 'gift' and spread his clones to 20. Siyeon had fallen into Kai's trap as she had been surrounded by the clones. The clones grabbed her and brought to Kai.

"You really are the brutal one, aren't you?" asked Kai.

"Shut the up!" Siyeon gritted her teeth. Kai didn't want to waste his time as he put his hand on Siyeon's head and her power out from her body into himself. Siyeon finally was taken down.

"No! Please don't! Stop!" Jiu already suffered from watching her sisters been knocked down one by one. She couldn't help her sisters with shadows surrounding her body, and she couldn't move just like when Dami used her 'gift' on Tzuyu before.

"Ouh I'm sorry, but I don't care!" Kai continued his hunting and attacked Sua .

"Jackson said that you were already dead. How you be alive again?"

"Mind your own freakin business." Sua threw some hard objects with her 'gift' but it didn't hit Kai as he used Siyeon's flames and broke it. Sua became tired and weak. Kai took his chance as he tried to attack Sua but Gahyeon used her 'gift' and made a giant shield around her and Sua to she protected her second sister.

"I hate it when someone interrupts my hunting!" Kai tried to break the wall using flames but Gahyeon's shield wall was strong and hard to break. Gahyeon went to Sua who already had out of energy, and she had some wounds that she got when she was fought with the beasts.

"Unnie, let me." Gahyeon used her healing power and healed her sister's wounds."

"So, that's why Sua didn't die. I shall take her youngest sister's power first." Kai mumbled himself and used shadows power and disappeared. He managed to get inside the shield and tried to capture Gahyeon, but Sua immediately had to pushed Gahyeon away using her telekinesis.

"Run Gahyeon!" shouted Sua. Gahyeon nodded and ran quickly to Jiu.

"How dare you!" Kai grew angry and attacked Sua using the flames and punched Sua. She tried to avoid, but she had to disregard Kai while Gahyeon went to Jiu and tried to release her sister from the shadows. When Kai used the speed power as he punched and kicked Sua many times in seconds, she finally was taken down.

Kai grabbed her and the power into him. He threw Sua away and walked towards Gahyeon. Namjoon saw a gun near him as he pointed to Kai and pulled the trigger. The bullet didn't hit him as he used Sua's telekinesis and the bullet went down to the ground.

"You're so stupid, Namjoon." Kai ran towards Namjoon with super speed and chocked his brother up till he passed out. After he finished with Namjoon, he went to Jiu where she had already escaped from the shadows.

"Come here, Jiu!" Kai used the shadow hand and tried to grab Jiu but Gahyeon ran towards the shadows and it grabbed her.

"Gahyeon, no!" Jiu watched her youngest sister being captured by the shadow's hand and it pulled to Kai.

"You're really brave, Gahyeon. You helped your sisters a lot, but your sisters can't help you," said Kai

"Jiu unnie will help me. She will help all of us. She will kill you!" Gahyeon said her last words before Kai her power out into him. Gahyeon fall down on the ground just like her other sisters.

Jiu watched all her sisters had been knocked down in front of her eyes as she was shocked, just like when her parents died in front of her. She was supposed to protected her sisters, but her sisters protected her and had been defeated, from Dami to Gahyeon.

She stood up and attacked Kai from behind. She managed to attacked him but the wound had been healed quickly because of Gahyeon's healing. Kai hit her as he used all the witches power that he got from Jiu's sisters and attacked Jiu many times. She never gave up and tried to stand up.

"How many times do I have to hit you!?"

"Never..." Jiu was weak as already bleed, and she tried to cover her wound with her hands.

"You're just a piece of sh*t of the family. Look around you. Your sisters are the one that protect you. They all died because of you!" Kai shouted at her as he wanted to make Jiu weaker.

Jiu was saddened when Kai said that her sisters had died. She remembered her moments with her sisters, and she can't see it anymore. She cried out loud and screamed hysterically. Suddenly, the weather started to change as the cloud turned dark. The lightings struck down to the beasts as they all fell down simultaneously. Kai was shocked when all his armies had been defeated just from the lighting. Then, he saw something struck towards Jiu but it's not the lighting.

"Thunderstorms!?"

End of Chapter 17