Chapter 15: Stay With Me

A Gift(DREAMCATCHER)

 

15097259741f377f958830077461.jpg

Gahyeon was alone in the unknown room with handcuffs, try to hold her pain that she got from the gunshot. She became weaker as she lost so much blood and her eyes were became blurry.

"I think... I will die..."
"This is.. My last birthday.."

Suddenly, someone had enter the room with the first aid kid. He saw Gahyeon already pale and dying.

"Gahyeon, I'm sorry. Its all my fault." Gahyeon can't see his face as her eyes already blurred but she can recognised the voice.

"Why you.. have to do this.. Namjoon oppa" asked Gahyeon with sorrowful voice.

"Shhh. Don't speak. I will tell you later but first let me treat you" Namjoon released Gahyeon from the handcuffs as she almost collapse but he quickly grabbed her and lie her down carefully.

"Here, bite this and try to relax" Namjoon put a some sort of cotton into Gahyeon's mouth and she bit it. Namjoon took out a forceps from the aid kit, torn her clothes a little where she got shot so he can see the wound clearly.

"This gonna be hurt." Namjoon tried to take out the bullet from Gahyeon's shoulder. Gahyeon screamed in pain, but the bullet was too deep inside her. Namjoon have to take out the bullet without thinking about Gahyeon condition because if don't, she will die. Finally, Namjoon took out the bullet from Gahyeon but she didn't give any reaction from that as she just unconscious.

"Gahyeon?" Namjoon tried to wake up Gahyeon as he shake her body a little but she still didn't give any reaction. Namjoon checked her pulse on her hand but he can't find it. He thought that Gahyeon already dead.

"Sh*t, what have I done. I'm sorry Gahyeon. I'm sorry. I shouldn't tell my brother about it but he forced me or he will kill me like he killed our parents before. I'm also want to apologise to your sisters especially Yoohyeon. I already broke her heart. I'm really sorry..."

Namjoon finally tell his true story in front of Gahyeon's body who didn't wake up anymore. He lend on the wall and cried out while watched Gahyeon. He went back to her and finished where he's stopped. He wrapped Gahyeon's wound with bandages but he can't stop cry because of his guilty.

Suddenly, there's green lights out from Gahyeon's wound which make Namjoon felt shocked when he saw it.

"What the heck was that?" Namjoom mumbled curiousness.

Then, Ravi and the other gang came into the room and saw Namjoon who sat down on the floor in front of the girl that they were captured.

"What the hell are you doing here, Namjoon?" asked Ravi.

"Nothing.I just healed her wound." said Namjoon.

"Pfft why you want to help this stupid girl. Are you in love with her?" Ravi just gave evil chuckled.

"No, I just pity on her. Her wound looked bad so I just wrapped it with bandages. That's all."

"Disgusting. By the way, let's go. Your brother already waiting for you and the others at the cargo. Take her also with you." Ravi and the fellow gang walked out from the room.

Namjoon picked Gahyeon up carefully and put her hand on Namjoon's shoulder. Gahyeon still didn't wake up and it's make Namjoon felt more worried.

"Gahyeon, please wake up. Your sisters is coming to save you. Please..." Namjoom whispered to Gahyeon. He carried her out from the building and headed to the car where Kai and the gang will go to the cargo and met the girls at there.

In The Other Time

"Uncle, drive faster!" shouted Siyeon at the back.

"I already drive fast as I could, miss Siyeon." said the butler.

"Calm down, Siyeon unnie. I'm sure that Gahyeon will be fine." Handong tried to calm Siyeon anger.

"I can't, we just saw Gahyeon and she doesn't look good. You think I can't calm down!"

"We also think the same things too, Siyeon. We just have to pray for her and hope she will be fine" said Jiu at front.

"Why I have a bad feeling about this..." Dami felt her heartbeat fast as she also worried about it.

About 2 hours later they were arrived at the cargo.

"Okay girls, lets go and uncle please hide. We want to settle it ourselves." said Jiu to the butler.

"Okay miss Jiu, please be safe." The girls get out from the car and ran to the entrance.

Finally, they were arrived at where Kai and the gang were waited for them.

"Wow girls, I didn't expected that you so early." Kai just gave a nonsense conversation.

"Where is our sister!?" Siyeon shouted at them as she already had enough with Kai badness.

"Damn girl, calm down. She with us but she didn't wake up till now." Kai also didn't know what happened to Gahyeon.

"What do you mean?" asked Handong.

"Namjoon, take her out!" said Kai to Namjoon. His brother took Gahyeon out from the car, carried her carefully and put her on the ground. The girls saw it as they felt shocked and angered at the same time.

"Gahyeon!" The girls ran to Gahyeon but the gang stopped them as they pointed the guns to them.

"Not so fast, girls." said Kai.

"Namjoon, is she just sleeping or what? Go wake her up!"

"I tried but she still not open her eyes." Namjoon lied to his big brother. Kai pushed his brother away and tried it.

"Hey! Wake up you ing girl! Bed time is over!" Kai tried to wake up Gahyeon as he kicked her very hard but still didn't get any reaction to her. The girls just can watched their sister got kicked from Kai.

"I think your sister already dead. Wasted my time only." Kai pissed on the ground and it's make the girls finally exploded.

"What did you say about our sister?" Siyeon finally make her first move as she released her blue flames from her fists and attacked the gang.

The sisters also joined the fight with the gang. Sua used her telekinesis and she moved the gang away. Handong used her duplicates as the clones helped to fight with the gang. Yoohyeon  appeared in front of Namjoon with her anger face.

"Yoohyeon I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings" Namjoon want to apologise but Yoohyeon didn't care about at as she attacked Namjoon with her super speed punches till he fall down hard on the ground.

"That's for my heart." said Yoohyeon.

Jiu attacked the gang with her red lightings and finally she and Kai had appeared their faces each other.

"You can't kill me. If you do, I will kill your sister." Kai already pointed his gun to Gahyeon who just lied down unconscious.

"I'm not afraid about it." Jiu just said calmly

"What are you talking sh*t about" said Kai.

"You can't kill my sister." said Jiu

"Why!?"

"Because I already took her away..." Dami appeared from shadows, grabbed Gahyeon tightly and disappeared again. Kai was shocked about it.

"Now, I can kill you." Jiu released her lighting from her hands and attacked Kai. He tried to fight back but Jiu didn't let him had a chance as she keep punched him till he fall down. Kai finally knocked down on the ground and so his gang.

Jiu ran back to her sisters where they were with Gahyeon who still didn't wake up. Jiu didn't realise that Kai had stood up from unconsciousness as he pointed his gun to Jiu. Dami saw Kai want to pulled the trigger from the gun.

"Unnie! watch out!" Dami immediately pushed Jiu away but unfortunately, Dami got the shot from Kai's gun.

"Dami!" The girls shocked when they saw Dami got shot in front of them with two bullets as they saw bloods split out from Dami's mouth.

"Unnie..." Dami finally fall down on the ground.

End of Chapter 15