Chapter 14: Truth

A Gift(DREAMCATCHER)

 

150830ee71ac1be4622094330493.jpg

The girls were on the way to their home and bought a cake for Gahyeon.

"Hope our maknae will love this cake," said Jiu.

"It's her favourite cake, of course she will like it," said Handong.

As they almost arrived, the butler saw the gate was opened. He thought that he already closed it before they left. Then, they were arrived in front of the house where the house was in bad situation. They saw the windows broke and the front door too.

"What the heck is going on?" said Yoohyeon.

"Gahyeon and Sua..." The girls quickly came out from the car and ran inside the house. The house was a destroyed and some of the furniture had broken. They girls searched for Sua and Gahyeon when suddenly they saw Sua was lie down in the living room.

"Sua unnie!" Siyeon shouted as they went to Sua.

"Hey Sua, wake up!" Jiu tried to wake up Sua.

"Jiu unnie, there's blood on Sua clothes." Yoohyeon pointed to Sua shoulder. Jiu checked on Sua, but she didn't find any wound on the second sister.

"Where was the blood come from.." Jiu and the others were curious. Finally, Sua woke up.

"Sua, what happen? Where's Gahyeon?" asked Jiu.

"They... captured Gahyeon and..."

"And what unnie!?" Dami almost exposed.

"Shoot her... The bad guys shoot her and took her away..." Sua teared up remembering she couldn't have saved her little sister.

"Oh my gosh, Gahyeon..." The girls were worried about their little sister.

"Then, how did you end up down here?" Jiu asked Sua again.

"One of the gang shot me on shoulder," said Sua.

"Shot? Where? I don't see any gunshot on you. Just bloods and a little hole on your clothes," said Jiu. Sua also realized and curious that the wound on her shoulder were already healed.

"Hope Gahyeon not dead yet," said Siyeon.

"Don't say like she's already gone!" Dami want to explode, but Yoohyeon tried to calm Dami. The girls didn't know who Gahyeon and who attacked Sua.

Suddenly, their dream catcher marks were shined out from their hands. The girls were shocked when they saw a woman in a white dress and had a dream catcher mark on her hand too. They couldn't believe what they were seeing cause it's a person that they knew.

"Mom?"

_________________

My little Gahyeon.....

Mom, Is that you?

Yes my dear...

Mom, I miss you..

I miss you too. Happy birthday Gahyeon. You're so grown up now. Sorry, I can't celebrate with you anymore.

It's okay mom, I glad that I can meet you.

Gahyeon...

Yes mom?

I have to go now, please take care of your sisters. Never separated and always be together. Good bye my little Gahyeon...

Mom, please don't leave. I want to be with you...

Mom, please!

Gahyeon opened her eyes slowly as she woke up from unconscious.

"It just a dream..." said Gahyeon.

She realised that she was tied by a handcuff and had been placed in the unknown room. She tried to escape, but the gunshot that she got was so painful and it weakened her. Suddenly, someone came to the room with a gun in his hand.

"Hello Gahyeon," said that man as it was a familiar voice that Gahyeon had heard.

"Oppa?"

___________________

"My dear sweet children..."

"Mom?" said the girls as they shocked that they met again with someone they loved that had passed away.

"My dear sweet children, if you watch this it means that you girls were already got your gifts," said their mom.

"How did mom know about it?" Jiu mumbled as she shocked about it.

"Not everyone that still not get it, right?"asked Handong.

"Or Gahyeon already got it when the gang had come and attacked her and Sua unnie." said Yoohyeon. The girls continued the message from their mom

"I'm not a normal or a human. I was a witch who had been hunted 500 hundred years ago..."

The girls were shocked as their heartbeat fast after they were heard that their mom confessed.

"A what? I can't believe. This is bullsh*t. Tell me this is just a joke." Siyeon still couldn't believe it and so did the girls.

"Why did she have to tell us while Gahyeon is danger?" Yoohyeon spoke.

"I know my sweet children can't believe and I'm very sorry that I kept this secret from you. Five hundreds years ago, there was a conflict between the hunters and the witches. The hunters weren't satisfied about witches appearance as they thought that the witches were the best creature for powers. One day, the leader of the hunters learned a dark power which he can take all the powers from the witches. The war ended tragically. I'm the only one that survive from the hunters. I portal myself to the another dimension as it my last energy. Your dad found me unconscious and took me home. We fell in love each other and got married. "

"When I heard the hunters were coming to this world, I decided to separate all my powers which it call 'gift' to all my 7 daughters when you were born. It takes a lot of time until you were already teenagers. This 'gift' will reveal when somethings bad happens.

"My first child, Jiu the lighting.."

"The second, Sua the telekinesis.."

"The third Siyeon the flames.."

"The fourth Handong the duplicator.."

"The fifth Yoohyeon the speed.."

"The sixth Dami the shadows.."

"And lastly, Gahyeon the healer.."

"Healer? Maybe Gahyeon used her gift and healed your gunshot wound, Sua unnie," said Handong to Sua as she nodded shows truth.

"And one more thing, do not use this gift when you are angry or it can control you."

"Like when Dami can't control her power because of her anger to Tzuyu before," said Yoohyeon.

"And I almost kill Gahyeon because of that..." Dami mumbled herself.

"That's all you girls have to know. Use the 'gift' wisely and never fall it into the hunters. Never separate and always be together. Goodbye my dear sweet children..." The last sight of their mother had been gone forever. The girls were silent as they still can't believe about it.

"If our mom is a witch, and dad is a human, it's mean that we..." Sua didn't finish her words.

"Half witch and half human..." said Dami.

Suddenly, Jiu's phone rang. She looked at the screen and shocked because the one that call her was...

(GAHYEON)

Jiu thought that Gahyeon tried to video call her. She picked up her phone and the camera appeared in the dark place.

"Hey Gahyeon! Are you there?" said Jiu as she was very worried about her sister. Suddenly, a light came out and the camera showed to Gahyeon who sat on the chair with handcuffed.

"Gahyeon! Where are you?" asked Siyeon. The girls saw Gahyeon was in weak because lost so much blood from the gunshot and didn't be treated.

"Unnie... help me..."

"Gahyeon, who did this to you?" asked Yoohyeon as the girls were panicked. Finally, a man revealed himself from Gahyeon's back.

"What is her name again? Gahyeon? Such a sweet name..." said the man as he smiled evil in front of camera.

"Who are you and what did you do to our sister!?" Jiu yelled to him.

"My name is Kai. I didn't do anything, my gang did this. I just told them to capture all of you, but they just can captured one person only. Let me introduce them to you." The man showed three more members. It's was a familiar face they had been met before.

"Jimin, Jackson and Ravi.."

Jiu, Sua and Siyeon didn't believe as they didn't know that they were from the gang.

"and thanks to my brother who had been spy on you for a couple weeks. Come here bro.." The man revealed his brother. The girls were shocked and didn't believe about it especially Yoohyeon.

"How dare you, Namjoon!" Yoohyeon yelled as she wanted to punched him. She had been broken that the one that she love was actually a bad person.

"I'm sorry Yoohyeon but I have to because.."

"Enough of your act, Namjoon! You don't have to fall in love with this bit*h" said Kai.

"What do you want from us?!" said Jiu.

"What I want? A revenge for what you did to Seulgi, my girlfriend! You made her got into jail. I still remember my girlfriend said the name that make her half-blinded and got into jail. Jiu and Sua, right? Where are they?"

"Sua already dead boss, we saw her lied down with bloods," said Jackson.

"But Jiu still alive and my revenge still isn't accomplish." Kai just chuckled sadistically.

"Let go my sister, now!" Jiu was already at her limit.

"Ha! If you want your sister back, meet at the cargo. Don't be late because I hate waiting. I give you four hours to come or you will not see your little sister again. Well, I guess if my gang were bored and they wanna have some fun. You girls didn't mind if I let them use Gahyeon for awhile right?" Kai put his hand to Gahyeon as he rubbed her face and it's really made the girls angry as hell.

"Don't you dare to touch her! I swear I will kill you and all your ing gang!" Jiu shouted on the phone as she already had enough of Kai's violence.

"Haha damn girl, you really need to chill out. Remember girls, 4 hours!" Kai ended the video call with the girls.

The girls were anger and scared at the same time. Jiu threw her phone to the couch.

"What will happen to our Gahyeon..." said Handong.

"I will go by myself. You girls stayed here and watch Sua." said Jiu to her sister but Sua disagreed as she against Jiu.

"Why? Because I got shot? You think I can just stay here and let you got in trouble with them? That freaking man has hundreds of people with guns. I will not let them kill you."

"No it's not like that, I..."

"What it is Jiu, why you have to sacrifice yourself for us!?" Sua argued Jiu.

"I can't..."

"Tell me, tell your sisters. Why Jiu, why!?"

"I can't loose the people that I love again!" Jiu finally tell the truth. She knelt down as she crying out loud. The sisters gathered around and hugged Jiu.

"Jiu unnie, we are sisters. You always tell us if we have a problem, share it," said Dami.

"I'm too scared, Dami. I really scared," said Jiu. The girls understood Jiu's situation. It's hard to be a leader of the family especially after their parents passed away.

"Let's go, our Gahyeon is in danger and need our help," said Siyeon. The girls stood up and ran to the car. The butler started the car and drove to the cargo.

"Hang on, Gahyeon. We're coming."

End of Chapter 14