Chapter 4: I'm Not The Only One

A Gift(DREAMCATCHER)

 

1500f30e4c8af2d3618776767075.jpg

Sua and the butler went back home. They went inside the house and saw the sisters were waiting for them. Gahyeon, Yoohyeon and Handong ran to Sua and hugged her.

"Sua unnie, are you alright?" Said Yoohyeon.

"Yeah I'm okay. We're done now," said Sua.

"We were worried if something happened to you," said Handong with her worried tone.

"Yeah, Handong was too worried about you until she cried and ate her favorite chocolate like she broke up with someone on Valentine's Day," Siyeon fourth sister.

"I'm really want to kick your right now!" said Handong angrily.

"Catch me if you can, heart breaker," Siyeon teased again.

While Handong and Siyeon do their own business, Dami just sit on the couch and read a book.

"Sua, you came back?" Sua heard someone called her from upstairs. It was Jiu.

Jiu went downstairs carefully with Gahyeon and Yoohyeon helped her because she still in weak condition.

"Jiu, its over. Everything is back to normal now," said Sua.

"Glad that you safe, Sua," Jiu was relieved that her sister was okay.

"Jiu, I have something to tell you. I got--" Sua didn't finish her sentence when she suddenly collapsed.

"Sua!"

The girls were panicked when they saw Sua didn't wake up.

"What happened to her?" asked Siyeon.

"Her head is bleeding," said Gahyeon.

Maybe Sua got that injury when one of Seulgi's gang hit her with baseball bat. The girls picked her up to her room.

2 hours later

"Urgh..."

"Where am I?"

"Wait this is my room, how did I get here?"

Suddenly, the door was opened and it was Gahyeon.

"Unnie!" Gahyeon shouted. Her voice made the sisters come upstairs to check on Sua. They saw Sua already woke up from being unconscious.

"Sua, are you alright? Does your head still hurt?" said Jiu.

"My head, what happened? And why does my head have bandages?" Sua asked not remembering.

"You collapsed and your head was bled. Did someone hit you? Said Handong.

"Yeah I think its Seulgi's gang. They hit me with baseball bat," said Sua to her sisters.

"So are you okay now, want me to treat you more?" asked Gahyeon.

"No, it's okay. Thanks for asking."

The butler came into Sua's room with a chicken soup and a cup of tea.

"Miss Sua, I got you a-- woah!" The butler slipped and the hot meal almost fall. Suddenly, Sua used her 'gift' and the meal were floated.

"What the heck!" The girls said in the same time. Then, they saw Sua's dream catcher mark on her right hand.

"Sua, d-did you just make.. that float?" Jiu can't say properly. She thought that she was the only one that had a 'gift'. But now she not the only one that have special ability.

"How did you get that?" said Siyeon.

"I don't know, When I almost got kill from Seulgi, someone just whispered to me and said..."

"I will give you a gift, right?" said Jiu.

"Yeah," said Sua.

"Wow, things had been so weird since after our parents died," said Yoohyeon.

"I don't know what happened right now, but this 'gift' thing must be something to us," said Dami while reading a book.

"I think we have to forget about this gift for a while. Let's just be like a normal day, okay?" said Jiu. They all nodded as agree to their oldest sister.

"Say about a normal day, does anyone want to come with me to go hiking tomorrow?" said Siyeon to her sisters.

"No!" said the girls.

"Fine, whatever." said Siyeon

They all laughed at Siyeon.

End of Chapter 4