Chapter 12: Lost Control

A Gift(DREAMCATCHER)

 

1504b4d2cbc3ea9b723277303851.jpg

"What happened to Dami unnie?" asked Gahyeon.

"She..." Yoohyeon bit her lips as she can't say about it.

"Yoohyeon! Tell me!" Jiu almost boiled up as she wanted to know what  Yoohyeon tried to say.

"This morning, Dami came to the class late. She looked really bad and I think she tried to cover something." Namjoon finally tell them.

"Dami told us that she wanted to go to restroom before she went to class," said Sua.

"Yeah and you said that she tried to cover something. What is it?" asked Handong.

"I don't know. When the teacher was teaching at front, I heard Dami groaning quietly as she put her hand on her stomach and tried to hold her pain," said Yoohyeon.

"Did you asked her why?" asked Sua to Yoohyeon.

"No cause every time when I ask her, she just say don't interrupt her own problems or something like that."

"Darn it. Why she always want to hide her problems. She thinks that if she smokes cigarettes, she can release her stress." Gahyeon said making the girls shocked.

"What do you mean that she smoke cigarettes?" Asked Siyeon completely shocked by another problem about Dami.

"I saw Dami unnie always sneak out at night and came back late. I don't know where she been, but she bought something. When she doesn't in the room, I sneaked into her room and tried to find something suspicious Then, I saw a box of cigarettes under a pillow." Gahyeon finally explained.

"What the fu*k, Gahyeon! Why you didn't tell us before?" Siyeon finally exploded and grabbed Gahyeon's collar. The girls tried to settle a new problem between Siyeon and Gahyeon. They pulled Siyeon away from Gahyeon before the third sister will do the bad things to youngest. Jiu protected her little sister at her back.

"Siyeon unnie, calm down. She's your sister!" said Handong as she tried to relieve the situation. Siyeon finally listened to Handong and tried to calm her anger.

"Unnie, I'm sorry." Gahyeon cried as she blamed herself.

"Hey Gahyeon, it's okay. It's not your fault. You were just scared to tell us and I can feel it." Said Jiu understanding the situation. She hugged Gahyeon and let her little sister cried on her shoulder.

"I think we should go back to the school. Something might be happened to Dami," said Sua.

"Can I come too?" asked Namjoon to the girls but the girls didn't let him.

"I'm sorry Namjoon but this is our problem. You have to go home now," said Jiu.

"Okay, I understand."

"Let's go girls." The sisters ran back to the school and left Namjoon as he just watched them from behind.

_____________________________

"Dami! Stop it!" Jiu shouted as the girls shocked on what happened to Dami. They saw Dami was covered by black shadows and her eyes are all black.

"What kind of the power is that..." said Handong.

"I think it's Dami's gift. She already out of control," said Sua.

"Come on, we have to stop Dami before she kills that girl." said Jiu as they ran to the girl but Dami tried to prevent them by using her power.

"Don't you try to interrupt!" Said Dami. She released her shadows hands and attacked the girls. Luckily, they got avoid it.

"Dami! Get yourself together. We are your sisters!" Siyeon tried to realise Dami but it was not working. Dami's power has control her body and mind because of her ego and anger. She attacked Siyeon with her shadows but Siyeon managed to avoid and attacked Dami with her flames.

Dami didn't move her body as something appears from her back, looks like a pair of shadow wings avoided from Siyeon attacks. Jiu, Sua, Handong and Yoohyeon ran as they tried to help while Gahyeon when to Tzuyu who still can't move because of the black shadows around her.

Gahyeon used her strength and got Tzuyu out of the shadows. The girls tried to disregard Dami attention as the shadows around Tzuyu became weak. Gahyeon grabbed Tzuyu and walked to the door.

"Where do you think your going! I'm still not done with you, Tzuyu!" Dami finally saw that Tzuyu tried to get out from the hall. She used her power and tried to attack Tzuyu but Gahyeon pushed Tzuyu away and it hit Gahyeon. Tzuyu take her chance and get out from the hall.

Gahyeon collapsed at the impact. The girls were shocked as they saw Gahyeon fall down and didn't wake up.

"Gahyeon!" Yoohyeon used her super speed and ran to her little sister.

The sisters finally burst out their anger and attacked Dami. Finally, Dami got caught by Sua's telekinesis and Handong's duplicates. Dami tried to get out as she wanted to fight back. Jiu came in front Dami and patted her sister's shoulders as she tried to wake Dami.

"Dami! Look what have you done to Gahyeon. She almost dying because of you!" Jiu shouted at Dami.

"Dying.."

Dami's eyes changed to normal as so her shadows disappeared from her body. She almost collapsed but Jiu grabbed her quickly.

"What happened..." Dami didn't remember about the chaotic situation that she has done.

"You were lost control, Dami. You already got your 'gift' but it controlled you." said Jiu.

"Jiu unnie! Gahyeon is not breathing!" Yoohyeon shouted at them. The girls ran to Yoohyeon where she hugged Gahyeon who still not wake up.

"What happen to Gahyeon?" Dami still can't remember about what happen to her.

"It's because of your power, you fu*king bastard!" Siyeon exposed her anger as she cried out and wanted to punch Dami but Sua and Handong grabbed her third sister away as they also fall their tears down.

The black shadows were surrounded at Gahyeon's body. Jiu released her lighting from her palm and put on Gahyeon's chest as she tried to shock to wake her little sister up but still didn't give any reaction on Gahyeon.

"Come on, Gahyeon. Don't do this. Wake up!" She tried again but Gahyeon still didn't wake. The girls cried out loud at the thought that their little sister already gone.

Dami got an idea as she put her palm on Gahyeon's forehead. The shadows around Gahyeon's body had been back to Dami. Gahyeon opened her eyes slowly as she woke up from unconsciousness, and she saw the sisters were surrounded at her.

"Did... I miss something..."

"Gahyeon!" The girls were happy that Gahyeon was alive. They all hugged her and kissed her forehead.

At Night

Dami opened the window and watched the shining stars at the skies from her room. She took her out a cigarette from the cigarette box and light it out using a lighter. She smoked and exhale the smoke from . Suddenly, someone knocked her door room from outside. She threw the cigarette from the window quickly.

"Come in," said Dami. Then, someone opened the door and went to her room.

"Ouh hey Gahyeon. What do you want?"

"Nothing, I just want to check on you." said Gahyeon.

"Unnie, the stars tonight look beautiful." Gahyeon looked out the window and watched the stars.

"I thought that stars are just same." said Dami.

"Maybe because you always watch the stars every night. That's why you said that the stars are same. Just like when you always sneak out from the house at the late night and buy cigarettes." said Gahyeon.

"How did you..."

"Unnie, we are sisters in the same blood. You think I just met you today? You always keep your problems to yourself and didn't want to share with us. I knew that you smoke cigarettes to release you stress right?"

"I just... miss them. I miss mom and dad. If they were alive, they can hear my problems and gave me advice. But, now... they all gone." Dami finally said tears streaming down her face.

"I know, but we're here for you. If you have a problem, tell us especially Jiu unnie or even you can try to talk about your problems with uncle. He's really good on giving advice." Gahyeon hugged Dami and patted her sister's back.

"Thank you,Gahyeon. I'm sorry that I almost kill you," Dami felt guilty as she blamed herself.

"It's okay unnie. It's not your fault." Gahyeon already forgave her sister.

"By the way, unnie. Did you smoke just now cause I can smell the cigarette from your clothes."

"I forgot to cover the smell. Don't tell them about it"

"They all already knew."

"Did Jiu unnie get mad?"

"Nope she didn't."

"Lucky."

"But Siyeon unnie was angry about it."

"I'm dead."

End of Chapter 12.