Chapter 3: SuA

A Gift(DREAMCATCHER)

 

1500a7ef7a9a91f2639791705671.jpg

Dami put Sua's right hand on her shoulder to help her walk while Yoohyeon piggyback Jiu on her back, on their way home.

In other time, the butler waited outside the house to see if the girls were back or not. 40 minutes later, he saw the girls come back from school, but he felt shock when he saw Jiu and Sua. He quickly opened the door for them, and they put Jiu and Sua on the couch.

"What happened to miss Jiu and Sua?" asked butler.

"Long story," said Handong.

"Where's the first aid kit?" Gahyeon asked the butler.

"It's in the kitchen, I will get it" said the butler.

The butler came back with the aid kit and gave it to Gahyeon. Then, she healed and treated her sisters carefully. After that, Jiu just slept to rest.

"Thanks maknae," said Sua. Gahyeon just smiled.

"So Sua unnie, what's the conflict between you and that girl? Who is she by the way?" Yoohyeon asked Sua.

"Her name is Seulgi."

"Ouh....who?" said Siyeon.

"A drug dealer," Dami said it shortly.

"Dami's right. Remember in school when we heard about someone had been kicked out of the school because she sold drugs to students last week?" Sua asked her sisters if they still remembered. They all nodded.

"I'm the one that told the principal about her activities because she had sold drugs to Serri before. After she knew about it, she threatened me and forced me to do her dirty works," Sua finally explained about her problem to her sisters.

"So about the message that you said you had and extra class was a lie?" Yoohyeon asked Sua as she almost boiled up.

"Yes,"

"What about the other days when you said that you have a club meeting and dance practice. Was it also just an excuse so you can do that work?" Said Jiu as she finally awake from her rest but her body was still weak.

"Jiu unnie, are you alright?" Handong asked her oldest sister if she still in a pain.

"Yeah I'm fine," said Jiu.

"Jiu, I'm so sorry. I was too scared to tell you about this," Sua asked for her forgiveness to Jiu.

"It's ok sister," Jiu patted on Sua's shoulder.

"So the 'bag' that she was talking about was..." Gahyeon didn't finish her words.

"Drugs that I have to deliver to her but I kept it in my room because I don't want to do that dirty work again. I don't want to make everybody suffered especially my best friend, Serri" Sua dropped her tears when she talked about Serri.

The girls were almost boiled up to Sua, but they still calm and relaxed. They knew something not right about Sua these days, but this can't be hidden forever.

"So what are we gonna do now?" asked Siyeon.

"I will give those drugs to her tomorrow but this time I want to do it alone," Sua said to her sisters. She knew its was her fault that she involved her problem with her sisters, and made Jiu get badly injured. The sisters can't prevent Sua from doing it.

"I will take you there tomorrow, miss Sua" said the butler.

"Thanks," said Sua.

The Next Day

"Be careful," said Jiu.

"I will, thanks Jiu," Sua smiled to her sister, but Jiu looked at her with her worry.

Sua get in to the car with the butler and went off to the club where Seulgi was living. Ten minutes later, she arrived. The night club usually open at 9pm, but except on Tuesday because it's the best time to Seulgi's gang deliver their package to the customers.

"Okay, uncle. You stayed here and I will go inside. If I don't come out after 30 minutes, you have to call the police. Understood?" Sua said to the butler.

"But miss Jiu said that you have-"

"I know, but I don't think that I will be alright after what happened yesterday," said Sua. Then she went out of the car with the bag and went inside the club.

Sua walked inside to find Seulgi. Suddenly the lights went off. Sua can't see anything when someone attacked her from behind with some hard object. Sua collapsed and her eyes were blurred. Then, they grabbed her and dragged her to somewhere.

"Hello Sua. Did your head hurt?" Sua heard someone said her name. They put Sua kneeling down on the floor. It was Seulgi that called her. Her left eye was covered by bandages.

"I-I bring your things, but why you did this to me," said Sua.

"Why? Because your supernatural sister made me like this!" Seulgi showed to Sua her left eye what Jiu did with her 'gift'. She was already half blinded.

"I'm sorry, please let me go. I don't want to be your slave anymore." Sua begged to Seulgi.

"Let you go? Not a chance!" Seulgi kicked Sua down, and she sat on her with a knife on her hand.

"Well, my left eye can recover if I can find a perfect eyeball and I think I already found it. I will take yours." Seulgi referred her knife to Sua eyes.

"No please don't!" Sua begged and cried. Then, she heard someone whispered in her mind.

"My poor Sua, don't be afraid. I will help you by giving you a gift"

Out of the blue, the objects around the club were floated and moved around including Seulgi's knife.

"What the hell is going on here," Seulgi stood up and the gang covered her. Then, they saw Sua stood up and the flying objects hit the gang, and they all fall down except Seulgi. Then, Sua used her telekinesis on Seulgi as she suddenly floated.

"What the ? Put me down you monster!" said Seulgi.

"Put you down? Okay. As you wish" Sua just smiled evil to Seulgi, and she moved Seulgi to the wall and hit her twice. Then, Seulgi fell down and didn't wake up.

After that, Sua changed to normal. She saw a dream catcher mark on her right hand.

"What the heck? Did I just--" Sua confused on herself.

Then, someone called her.

-Hello-

-Miss Sua, are you alright?-

-Yeah I'm fine uncle-

-Glad you said that but you better come out now, the cops are on their way-

-Okay-

Then, Sua ran to the door and left Seulgi and the gang. She went out from the club quickly and get in to the car. The butler started the engine, and they went to home. Sua still confused about what happened at the club. She looked at the dream catcher mark as it was same with Jiu's.

"I have to tell Jiu about this," said Sua.

End of Chapter 3.