Chapter 19: Always Be Together

A Gift(DREAMCATCHER)

 

150de71475657984469842457127.jpg

Jiu unnie... unnie...
Jiu unnie... unnie...

Please.. Jiu unnie...

Stay with me...
______________

Finally, the invisible girl revealed, it was Sua. Her eyes already changed into violet.

"Damn you!" Kai yelled at Sua, tried to get up and used the lighting move to attack her. Suddenly, his movement became slower and slower. He saw that Yoohyeon's eyes changed to yellow, she used her slow motion  power on Kai. He had been trapped into her power.

"Too slow." Yoohyeon chuckled and did what she had to do, punched and kicked him while he still trapped. After that, she released him and Kai started to feel the pain, kneeling down on the ground and tried to hold it.

He looked up shocked when he saw a same faced figure that looked like him coming.

"You've got to be ing kidding me, this is just my imagination only!" said Kai.

"This is not your imagination." suddenly, the copycat flicked her finger, separated into 100 clones with the same face as Kai and surrounded him.

"Let's play a game, find the real one." The copycat smirked as she tried to mind controlled Kai.

"I'm the real one, you bastard!" Kai yelled out .

"You really don't like to have fun, don't you?" The clones suddenly attacked Kai. He got punched so hard by his own clone. But he didn't give up as he used the lightning blades and slashed the clones which soon disappeared after that. He got busy with the clones, and he didn't realise that someone wanted to attack him.

"Handong, move!" Siyeon shouted at her sister. Her eyes were blue when she unleashed a blue lava power and attacked Kai. Finally, he got hit and groaned.

While Kai had his new business that he had to face, Gahyeon went to Jiu who lied down on the ground and didn't wake up after she got stabbed by Kai. She used her healing power on Jiu's wound as she tried to stop the wound from bleeding so much.

"Jiu unnie, please. Stay with me," Said Gahyeon with her worried look. She was scared if she lost another sister like Dami. The wound stopped bleeding but Jiu still didn't wake up.

"Jiu unnie?" Gahyeon shook Jiu's body, but she remained the same.

"Jiu unnie!" When Gahyeon screamed out loud, her body released some sort of aura power and it send into her sisters. The sisters felt it all.

"Gahyeon..." A hand touched Gahyeon's cheek. Gahyeon held the hand and saw Jiu was awake.

"Unnie, Are you okay?" asked Gahyeon happily that Jiu was awake.

"I'm fine... What happened to your eyes? It's green..." said Jiu.

"I didn't know either. The others had the same things too." said Gahyeon.

"Gahyeon... Go and help your sisters. I will watch Dami." Gahyeon listened and nodded. She left Jiu and ran towards the others.

Jiu stood up carefully, walked to Dami. She knelt down, grabbed Dami and put on her lap. At the same time, Namjoon already awoke and saw Jiu was beside him.

"Jiu noona? Where are the others?" said Namjoon. Jiu didn't say anything, but she pointed her finger and let Namjoon see himself.

The girls continued the fight with Kai. Thanks to Gahyeon's energy power,they were getting stronger than before and Kai became weaker.

"Sh*t, how did they can be so strong!?" said Kai. He can't manage to hold and avoided all the attacks at once.

"Gotcha!" Siyeon approached from Kai's back and used her lava power and make the ground become lava surrounding around Kai. He was trapped in lava and couldn't get out from it.

"Haha, you really can't get away from this!" Said Siyeon as she smirked to Kai.

"Huh, you think so?" Kai released the storms calling it from the skies as it turned dark.

"You're all gonna die, lighting storm rains!" The storms rained had released from the skies and it headed to the girls.

"No!" Jiu was shocked after watching the scene that happened to her sisters. The girls disappeared after the attacks.

"Finally... The witches were dead. The war has ended! The hunters win!" said Kai.

"Don't celebrate too early, you stupid hunter!" Kai heard someone yelled at him. He saw a giant shield power had appeared from invisible in front and the girls were inside, still alive.

"No!" Kai yelled out loud. He thought that he already won, but he didn't realise that Gahyeon had a shield power and Sua already got her invisibility power.

"Let's finish this, my sisters!" said Sua.

"Yes!"

They ran towards to Kai. He tried to fight back, just in time Handong released her duplicates and the clones ran to Kai and fought with him. Yoohyeon ran with her super speed and used the slow mode power.

"Too slow, er!" Yoohyeon chuckled. The clones punched and kicked Kai who was trapped in slow mode. 1 minutes later, he released from the mode and started to feel it.

Sua used her telekinesis and hold Kai up.

"Let me go, you ing witches!" said Kai angrily.

"Haha hell no!" While Sua held Kai up, Siyeon unleashed her new power and made a lava typhoon at Kai.

"Argh! It's hot!" Kai screamed in pain as he can't handle the heat.

"Hot? Let me cold you up." Yoohyeon used her super speed and ran around the lava typhoon. Her speed power make wind typhoon released and the lava became hard as rock.

Gahyeon put out her walls and the walls crashed the rock into pieces and Kai fall down on the ground and remained unconscious. The lightning storm power were back to Jiu as she saw her dreamcatcher mark had revealed back.

"We won, right?" asked Gahyeon.

"I think we won, Gahyeon. He doesn't have our powers anymore," Said Handong.

The girls walked back to Jiu and Namjoon.

"Dami... I'm sorry I can't save you. What kind of big sister am I. I should have gotten the shots, not you.." Jiu cried and hugged Dami as she was the one that caused of her sixth sister's death.

"What the hell you talking about, Jiu. If you got shot, we will lose you too just like Dami." Sua patted on Jiu's shoulder but her tears started to fall when she saw Dami didn't wake up.

"And we don't want to lose another sister. We lost Dami unnie and it already broke our heart." Said Gahyeon as she held Dami's hand for the last time. She couldn't believe that she had lost her sister who didn't talk too much and just read book all the time. Her tears started to fall when she recalled her memories with Dami especially the night when she told Dami that she already knew her sister secret.

" I'm sorry. It's all my fault. If I didn't tell Kai about this from the start, this wouldn't be happening. I'm the one that caused of Dami's dead." Namjoon couldn't look up and just cried out.

Yoohyeon grabbed and hugged him tightly. She can't ignore her sadness as she also didn't believe that she had lost her twin sister.

"I can't believe that she's gone," Handong covered her face and cried. Siyeon hugged Handong and tried to calm her sister, but she also can't hold the tears.

The sisters can't hold the sadness in their heart. It's hard to lose someone that they love, especially family. Although Dami just like kept quiet and rarely spoke all the time, sometimes she made a little joke and it made the girls laugh. They will miss those days with Dami.

"Please...Dami. We want you to live and stay with us, again..."

Suddenly, the dreamcatcher marks shined out from their hands. Not just their marks, even Dami's body also shined too. The girls covered their eyes shined brightly, and they couldn't see.

"What is happening? I can't see," asked Yoohyeon.

Finally, the light were out and back to normal. The girls were curious and didn't know what just happened.

Suddenly, they saw Dami's dreamcatcher mark on her hand and her fingers moved a little.

"Dami?"

End of Chapter 19