Chapter 13: Gahyeon

A Gift(DREAMCATCHER)

 

1504d4be663c523d928240100430.jpg

"Boss we got an information from our gang."

"What it is?"

"We already found where the girls live."

"Excellent! Tell our gang, we gonna have some fun..."

________________________

"Good morning, Gahyeon~" Sua woke up her little sister.

"Unnie, it's Saturday. Let me sleep more." Gahyeon grumbled slowly opening her eyes.

"I know today is Saturday and it's also a special day too." Sua tried to hide something from Gahyeon.

"Special day?" Gahyeon still didn't know what Sua was said.

"It's your birthday, silly. Did you forget your own birthday?

"My... Birthday?!" Gahyeon looked at the calendar on her phone. Yes, it's was her birthday.

"Unnie! It's my birthday, today!" Gahyeon jumped on the bed happily. Sua chuckled watching her little sister reaction. She knew that Gahyeon always was excited about her birthday.

"Calm down, kiddo. You have to take a bath first. After breakfast, Jiu will tell you where we want to go today."

"Okay!" Gahyeon jumped out from of her bed, grabbed her towel, and ran to the bathroom. The sisters  heard running footsteps from their rooms as they knew it was their youngest sister who was screaming happily.

The girls went to the dining area where Jiu and the butler already made breakfast for them. They sat on the dining chairs and ate their breakfast. Jiu went to the kitchen and brought out special breakfast for Gahyeon.

"Happy birthday, maknae. I made a special breakfast for you, your favorite fried egg rolls and soy bean paste soup."

"Wow unnie, thank you!" Gahyeon ate  with a smile on her face.

After they were finished, Gahyeon went to Jiu who just checking something on her phone.

"Jiu unnie, Sua unnie said that you will tell me where we want to go today," asked Gahyeon as she was so excited.

"Calm down, maknae. I was checking a place that we will to go. You go seat at the couch with your sisters first and I will tell you later,"
said Jiu.

Gahyeon went to to the living room where the girls were watching TV. She was still excited about the surprise that Jiu was going tell her later. Then, Jiu came in.

"Okay girls, today we gonna have some fun because it's our maknae's birthday. Now, tell me where we want to go," asked Jiu to them.

"Hiki--"

"Siyeon, if you say anything about hiking I will destroy your motorbike," said Sua as she had said enough about Siyeon's answer.

"Don't involve my bike!" Said Siyeon scared that Sua will do something to her favorite bike.Jiu glared at them with serious face. Finally, they kept quiet as they were scared of their oldest sister.

"Okay, back to the question. I will give you girls a clue. It's a place where Gahyeon cried so hard as she didn't want to go home until dad had to pulled and carried her back to the car with his face covered an ice cream."

"Did I? When?" Gahyeon can't remember about her childhood memories.

"Haha, I still remember about that. You were nine years old. You really didn't want to go home till you threw your ice cream to dad's face." Siyeon laughed as she remembered about the ice cream incident.

"Luckily, dad didn't mad at you because he said you're so cute when you angry," said Yoohyeon.

"So Gahyeon, do you remember that place that we want to go?" asked Jiu to her little sister.

"Hmm.. amusement park? Because I just remembered the ice-cream," Gahyeon chuckled.

"Bingo!"

"But this time if you don't want to get out from the park, we have to use our second 'strength' you know what I mean," Sua warned to her youngest sister as she just teased.

"I'm not 9 years old anymore, unnie." said Gahyeon.

"When we will go? I'm so excited!"

"In the afternoon but first you have to stay here while we will go out somewhere," said Jiu

"Eh, why?" Gahyeon curiously asked.

"Well it's a secret and don't worry, Sua will take care of you." The oldest sister patted Gahyeon's head and smiled.

In the afternoon, the sisters and the butler went to somewhere place and left Sua and Gahyeon. The sisters already made a plan for Gahyeon's surprise party. That's why they didn't let Gahyeon follow them or the secret will be revealed.

The youngest waited her sisters to come back as she sit on the couch and watched through the windows. Sua saw her little sister as she thought that Gahyeon was curious.

"Maknae, what are you doing? The sisters will come back late," said Sua.

"I just curious and excited, unnie." Gahyeon just can't wait to go to the amusement park, but she didn't know what will happen.

Gahyeon stood up as she wanted to go to her room when suddenly she and Sua saw a car in front of the house.

"Did they already come back? I thought they said its just one hour but its 30 minutes had passed," Sua mumbled herself.

"Yeah they're already back!" Said Gahyeon excited as she walked to the door. Suddenly, someone had threw gas bombs to the windows, breaking into the house. Gahyeon  panicked as the broken windows almost hit her but Sua came just in time, grabbed Gahyeon and ran upstairs to her room. A few gang members with a handgun break the front door and come inside. The girls hid themselves and kept quiet.

"Gahyeon, are you okay?" Sua checked her little sister's condition as if she was hurt. Gahyeon just nodded but she was shaken frightened.

"Unnie, I'm scared," said Gahyeon as she hugged Sua tightly.

"It's okay, I'm here." Sua tried to calm her little sister down.

"Stay here. I want to check if the bad guys gone or not." Sua opened the door slowly and tiptoeing as she peak if the bad guys already gone. She walked downstairs, but she got caught by one of the gang.

"Everyone, I found one!" The man shouted as he called the others to come. Sua used her power as she hit the man hard to the wall. The man fell down. The others saw their member fallen and they tried to attack Sua with fists. Sua avoided and used her telekinesis to them. The others fall unconscious.

Sua ran back to the room where Gahyeon was hid when suddenly she got shot on the shoulder from one of the gang member. Sua fall down and tried to escaped, but the man stopped her as he pointed the gun to her head.

"Where your other sisters?" Asked the man angrily.

"Go to hell!" Sua shouted and pissed at that evil man.

The man was exposed and wanted to end Sua's life when someone hit him from the back with a vase. The man fall down and unconscious. It's was Gahyeon that hit the man. She went to Sua as knocked out and lost lot of bloods because of the shot.

"Unnie, please. Don't leave me!" Gahyeon tried to wake up her sister as she wanted stop the blood with her hands. She cried and scared if Sua was already dead. Suddenly, a voice was whispering in Gahyeon's mind.

"My little Gahyeon. Don't be scare. I will give you a gift."

Gahyeon's hands suddenly let out some sort of green light. She saw that Sua's bloods were already stopped from the wound as she didn't know that she healed her sister with a "gift"

"What is this..." Gahyeon confused herself.

Suddenly, there more gang came to the house. They saw Gahyeon sat on the floor beside Sua who still didn't wake up. They came to her and captured her.

"Let go of me!" Gahyeon struggled and tried to escaped. She kicked them and wanted to run away but she also got shot at her shoulder. Gahyeon fall down and unconscious.

The gang dragged her out with the fellow members who were unconscious and left Sua alone as they thought that she were already dead. They put Gahyeon inside the car. Sua finally woke up but her eyes were still blurred as she can't see who the gang that took Gahyeon away. She tried to stand up but she was too weak.

"Gahyeon..." Sua just watched her little sister was taken away from the bad men and left the house as she blamed herself that she was unable save her sister. Finally, she collapsed.

End of Chapter 13