Chapter 16: Awaken

A Gift(DREAMCATCHER)

 

1509ffb5f71a9935184746367408.jpg

"Dami."

"Yes mom?"

"Why didn't you play with your sisters?"

"I'm not interested, mom."

"So you hate your sisters?"

"No! Of course, I love them. They are my sisters."

"Then, you have to be with them and play with them. We don't know if this will be our last day to be able to see them for the last time. Do you remember my words that I always told you and your sisters?"

"Never separate and always be together..."

"Dami! Do you want to play with us or not?"

"Okay, I'm coming Jiu unnie!"

_______________________

"I be always with them, right mom..." Dami fall down hard on the ground and the blood spread out from and her gunshot wounds.

The girls ran quickly to Dami as they were shocked. Jiu grabbed Dami as her sister lied down on her lap.

"Dami, I'm sorry," said Jiu as she already cried out while hold Dami on her arms as she didn't care that Dami's bloods were on Jiu clothes too.

"Unnie, there's more of them." said Siyeon. They saw more of Kai gang came and ran to them.

"Jiu unnie... Go.. I will take care... Gahyeon," said Dami as she couldn't speak anymore. She just wanted to help them without think about her condition.

"But you..."

"Unnie, go... I will be fine." Dami just gave a peaceful smile to Jiu.

Jiu and the girls left Dami and Gahyeon. They went to the gang as their the fight still wasn't finish yet. Dami crawled slowly to Gahyeon, hold her pains, so she still is able to protect her little sister for the last time.

There also some of the gang approached Dami. She released her shadows hands and smashed them. But she can't hang it longer as they were many.

"Crap, I hate being dead like this," said Dami as she thought that she will die from that bad guys. Suddenly, Dami was surrounded by some sort of shield and the bad guys couldn't come close to her.

She turned her back as she saw its was Gahyeon. Her little sister already woke up, but she already collapsed because of her gunshots. Gahyeon stood up and the shield pushed the bad guys away.

"Don't you dare to touch my sister," said Gahyeon. The gang that tried to approach her had been pushed away by Gahyeon's shield. She came back to Dami who already lied down on the ground.

"Unnie please hang on," said Gahyeon. Suddenly, Namjoon appeared from Gahyeon's back. Dami quickly used her shadows hand and grabbed him.

"Unnie, please don't kill him." Gahyeon begged.

"Why..? He.. Betrayed us.." said Dami in a sorrowful tone.

"No unnie, he save me. He treated my wound after I got shot."

"I have to follow my brother's desire, or he will kill me just like he killed our parents. I'm sorry," Namjoom explained to Dami. She released him from her "gift".

"Namjoon, please take care of Dami unnie. I have to help my sisters." She left Dami with Namjoon and went to her sisters and joined the fight. The sisters saw her and glad that Gahyeon already woke up.

"Gahyeon, where's Dami?" asked Sua.

"Unnie, it's okay. Namjoon is with her," said Gahyeon.

"Namjoon!?" Yoohyeon was shocked.

"Unnie, Namjoon is a good guy. His brother threatened him, he already told the truth." Gahyeon already explained about it to her sisters.

" Why am I feel sorry right now?" Yoohyeon remembered that she punched Namjoon very hard because she was angry with him.

Namjoon just watched the girls as he took care of Dami who was almost at her time.

"Namjoon...can you do me a favour?" Suddenly, Dami asked Namjoon.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Can you grab my...cigarette and lighter from my pocket..?"

Namjoon nodded and took Dami's cigarette and lighter from her pocket. Dami took it and put a cigarette at . She tried to light up using a lighter but Namjoon helped her. She smoked in and exhaled out as she smiled peaceful.

While the girls had a busy fight with the gang, Kai took his chance as he ran away to the car. He got inside quickly and started the engine. Out of the blue, he saw Gahyeon was at the front alone.

"You will die, kid" He pushed the pedal as the car moved very fast. He really wanted to kill Gahyeon, but he was unlucky. Gahyeon released her shield and the car didn't manage to hit her as it crashed from the shield.

Kai got seriously injured. His head was full of bloods. Jiu opened the car door and pulled Kai out from the car.

"Where do your think you're going?" Jiu dragged Kai without hesitation as she was already at her limit.

"Let go of me, you monster!" Kai shouted at her but Jiu kept calm.

"I already used with that 'nickname', you know." She released her lightning from her fist and punched Kai so hard on his face. She really didn't let Kai live in this world. Kai finally was knocked down from Jiu's fist.

"That's for Dami.."

Jiu ran back to the girls where they gathered around Dami who finally didn't wake up anymore. Her cigarette still on as she still didn't finish smoke yet.

"Gahyeon, use your 'gift'. You can bring her back, right?" Jiu tried to force Gahyeon to help Dami again. Gahyeon shook her head off as she already knew that her power just healed, not bring souls back.

"Unnie, we're too late. She's already gone..." said Handong, covered her face as she bursted into tears along with the sisters as they didn't believe that Dami was already gone.

"Arrrggghhhhh" Someone screamed from the back and made the girls turned around. They saw Kai stood up but something different happened to him. His appearance had changed from human to some sort of beast.

" Namjoon, what happen to Kai?" Sua asked.

"I don't know, it's my first time seeing him like this." Namjoon also didn't know about it.

Kai suddenly disappeared invincible from far away. The girls can't find Kai anywhere.

"Show yourself, coward!" said Handong.

"Coward? I'm already at your back..."

The girls heard Kai's voice as they their backs and saw Kai was pushed Namjoon away, took Dami and disappeared again.

"He took Dami!" shouted Siyeon.

"Who are you and what did you do to our sister!?" asked Sua. Kai already was invincible but the girls can hear him.

"I think you girls already knew who am I. Ever heard about 'hunters?' I think your mom knew about it..."

"Hunters?" The girls recalled back as they had heard from their mom's message.

"It that what mom told us just now?" asked Yoohyeon.

"I guess it is." said Handong.

"How did you knew our mom!?" shouted Jiu.

"Hahahaha. I'm the one of the hunters that chased your mom in the forest but your mom were just in time, teleported herself to this dimension but I managed to take some of her power and teleported in here."

"Damn you!" said Siyeon.

"Haha, if you want to know how it's feels like to take all the powers from witches, I shall do a demonstration on your dying sister." Kai put his hand on Dami's head. The girls tried to stop him.

"No!"

"It's too late, your sister's power already be mine now!" Kai took all of Dami's power and threw her away but Yoohyeon used her speed and managed to catch her twin sister just in time.

"Your sister has such of great power. The shadows were all around my body. It's feels good." Kai laughed evilly. The girls had fallen tears down because of what Kai did to Dami.

"You're bastard!" said Sua.

"You think I'm scared of your ing witches and your powers. I will wake up my armies from these weak humans." Kai roared so loud and the gang was changed into a hundred of beasts.

"The second war of beasts and witches will begin!"

End of Chapter 16