Chapter 11: Dami

A Gift(DREAMCATCHER)

 

15048a7122a2cca9559358004234.jpg

"So, do you find anything about the girls?"

"So far, we just got a info about where they study."

" It's still not enough, get more information about them. Quick!"

"Yes, boss!"

___________________________

The alarm clock rang as Dami woke up from her sleep. She walked out from her room slowly because her ankle. She walked through the corridor and peek at the family pictures hanging on walls. She sighed when she looked at her parents picture, she really missed them. Then, she walked to the bathroom.

After she was done taking a bath, she dressed up in her school uniform and just sat on her bed as it still  was 5 am. She always woke up early and got ready before, waiting until 6 am when Sua came out and woke up the others. While she waited, she took her cigarette and smoked to calm her down.

She started to become a smoker after her parents were passed away. She wasn't crying during the funeral but after that, she locked herself in the room for a week as she was really devasted about it. She sneaked out from the house at night and went to the convenience store and bought a box of cigarette. She tried her first cigarette as it's worst. She coughed with the blood spilled out. Now, she already used to it.

After she done smoking, she covered the cigarette's smell with her perfume so the sisters didn't know about it. Just in time, Sua came to her room to wake her up. Sua saw that Dami already dressed up her school uniform.

"Aren't you supposed to skip school today? Gahyeon said that you have to rest until your ankle heals." said Sua.

"It's okay unnie, I can walk now. Besides, I have a kendo practice today. I can't miss it," said Dami.

"With your condition right now, you still want to go practice?" Sua looked worried about her sixth sisters.

"I have to, it almost near the day of the competition."

"Okay, but don't try to push yourself." Sua went to Dami and tried to help her sister to walk but Dami refused her sister help.

"I can walk by myself, you go wake up the others."

Sua still felt worried about Dami,  walked out from the room. Dami left from her room and went downstairs carefully. She sat on the couch and read a book while waiting for her sisters to get done.

The girls ate their breakfast but Jiu saw Dami just eat a slice of a bread only.

"Dami, why you don't eat more?" asked Jiu.

"I lost my appetite." Dami said in a  moody tone.

After that, the butler sent the girls to school. Usually, they just walk, but because of Dami's condition they have to go by car. When the girls were arriving, they saw someone was waiting one of them at the front gate.

"Hey look, who's waiting for Yoohyeon," teased Siyeon.

"Hey Namjoon, you're so early today." Said Jiu as Namjoon was approaching them.

"Hi everyone, I always come to school early," said Namjoon.

"Yoohyeon, go. Namjoon is already waiting for you," said Sua as the girls just chuckled.

"Unnie, you're embarrassing me." Yoohyeon hid her blushing face. Then, the love birds left the sisters and walked to their class.

"Dami unnie, you don't want to follow them?" asked Gahyeon as she realized that Dami didn't go with them.

"I want to go to the bathroom first. Besides, I don't want to be a third wheel in their relationship." Dami joked a little making the sisters burst out laughing.

Dami went to the restroom and washed her face. She rubbed head and gave a little massage as there something wrong about her that she didn't know. Her head became more worse when someone that she hate came into the restroom and spotted her.

"Hey Dami, how are you?"

"What do you want, Tzuyu?" asked Dami with her calm face.

"Ouh nothing, I just miss you. Its been 3 days since you didn't come to school and I don't have anyone to bully," said Tzuyu.

"Well I'm here today. You want to release your self-gratification here?" asked Dami as she challenged Tzuyu anger.

"No no. You knew that I always bully you if we're in kendo practice. Do it in here? It's still don't release my satisfaction ,but if you were say so..."

Tzuyu grabbed Dami and pushed her to the wall. She punched and kicked Dami's stomach. Dami fall down and breathed hard.

"Like I said, it's still don't release my satisfaction." said Tzuyu as she grabbed Dami's hair real hard. The bell rang suddenly.

"Well I should go now. See you at the practice, nerd" Tzuyu walked out from the restroom and left Dami alone with pain. Dami get up and walked slowly to the classroom.

"Miss Yoohyeon,
Is your sister still absent?" asked the teacher to Yoohyeon.

"No teacher, she came today but I don't know where she is right now." said Yoohyeon.

Suddenly, someone came to the classroom as her expression was not good.

"Miss Dami, why are you late?" asked the teacher like she almost want to scold Dami.

"I'm sorry, I went to the restroom just now."

"Go back to your seat. We want to start our new chapter" Dami nodded and went to her seat.

Yoohyeon looked at Dami as she worried about her twins. She really wants to know why but everytime when Dami has a problem and she ask her why, Dami just glares at her and say..

"Why you want to interrupt my problem? You can't help me after all."

Yoohyeon knew she can't settle her sister's problem or even her problem but the sisters can, especially Jiu because she's the oldest. Dami kept silent from the beginning. She even didn't want to go recess with her sisters.

After the school ended, the girls walked back to home but this time they have someone with them.

"So Namjoom, what are you? A Yoohyeon's boyfriend or our bodyguard?" Siyeon gave a silly question.

"I don't know, maybe both?" said Namjoon.

"I don't think he our bodyguard, girls," said Jiu.

"What do you mean, unnie?" asked Gahyeon as she confused.

"I think we are the bodyguards," said Sua.

"Nope, bodygirls" added Handong.

"We protect Yoohyeon and Namjoon from the paparazzi" teased Siyeon makes them laughed except Yoohyeon.

"Hey Yoohyeon, what's wrong? You look unhappy." asked Namjoon.

"You know what's wrong right?" said Yoohyeon. Namjoon just nodded and quiet.

"What happen?" asked Jiu as she interrupted them. Yoohyeon and Namjoon just shaked their heads as nothing happened but they can't lie especially to Jiu. Then, they finally opened their mouths.

"It's about Dami..."

Dami went to the hall where the kendo class were held. She walked into and dropped her school bag aside. She zipped off her bokken bag and took out her kendo stick. She trained so hard for the upcoming competition but she can't concentrate if Tzuyu and the gang watched her with their evil expressions appeared from their faces.

After the class dismissed and the coach already went home, Dami rushed back and grabbed her bag but she was stopped by someone that she already know who.

"Hey Dami, why are you in a rush?" asked Tzuyu.

"Come on, Tzuyu. I didn't do anything wrong to you. Why you be so evil to me?" said Dami.

"Lock the doors." Tzuyu said to her friends. They locked all the doors so everyone can't get in or get out and left Dami, Tzuyu and the gang. They all surrounded at Dami with the kendo stick on their hand.

"You think that you didn't but you did. You took all my hopes and dreams to win. Even the coach give his big hope to you to win, not me!" said Tzuyu angrily.

"If you want it, you can take it. I will tell the coach and leave for the upcoming competition." said Dami but it still not enough for Tzuyu.

"You think you can escape easily? I challenge you to fight, right now!"

Tzuyu suddenly make her first step and attacked but Dami avoided it. Dami didn't want to waste her energy and skills for this unmeaning fight. Dami just avoid from the attack and it's make Tzuyu felt more angry.

"Why you didn't attack me!? Because you think that you're  better?!" Tzuyu shouted as she already felt tired.

"No, because I don't want to waste my energy for this stupid fight," said Dami.

"What did you say?! Gang! attack her," Tzuyu finally boiled up and told to her friends. They hit Dami with the kendo stick very hard. Dami can't manage to avoid as they were many. All she did just take the all pain that she got. She finally collapsed and split the bloods out from .

"Hold her," said Tzuyu to her friends. They grabbed Dami's hands and make her looked at Tzuyu.

"You said that you want leave right? But I don't think it's same situation when your parents left you." Tzuyu and the gang laughed evil. Dami finally fall her tears down as she was angry. Suddenly, someone had whispered in her mind.

"Dami, you must be sad about it right? Don't worry. I will help you by giving you a gift.."

Suddenly, they saw a black aura surrounded at Dami. They were shocked and released her.

"What the hell!" Tzuyu can't believe what's in front of her eyes.

Dami woke up and her eyes changed to black. She looked at Tzuyu and the gang.

"What did you say about my parents.." said Dami with her scary echo voice.

"What're you guys waiting for, go attack her!" said Tzuyu as she was afraid and let the gang attack Dami. Suddenly, Dami disappeared from their sight. They can't find her as finally Dami appeared in front of Tzuyu and used her shadow power at Tzuyu. The gang were scared and ran away, left Tzuyu alone.

"Dami, please forgive me," Tzuyu begged as she was so scared.

"Hahahaha, you think I can let you go easily?" Dami's voice was different as it was not her.

Tzuyu can't move her as the black shadows were surrounded her. She looked at Dami's black eyes as she was scared and didn't know what will happen to her.

"You will die, Tzuyu. Die!!" Dami shouted and almost release her power at Tzuyu.

Just in time, someone break into hall and tried to stop the fight.

"Dami! Stop it!"

End of Chapter 11