Chapter 6: Where Are You?

A Gift(DREAMCATCHER)

 

150166952dd4dbdd327392340600.jpg

"Where is Siyeon unnie? Its already 9 pm. She said that she will come home at 7 pm," said Gahyeon

"She always inconveniences us, " said Handong.

"She will get back soon, she never goes hiking more than one day," said Yoohyeon

"By the way, where Jiu unnie and Sua unnie?"

"Still outside and practicing," said Dami.

At Outside

"Alright Sua, finally you did it. You hit the target," said Jiu proudly.

"Thanks, well I had a good coach" Sua chuckled when saw Jiu blushed.

"Jiu unnie, Sua unnie!" Dami shouted.

"Yes Dami, what's wrong?" said Jiu.

"Siyeon still not home yet."

"What?"

They went inside the house. Jiu tried to call Siyeon, but she didn't pick up. She tried again, but still same.

"Maybe there's no service in the forest," said Sua.

"Or she was on her way to get home, right?" said Yoohyeon.

"Yoohyeon's right. Maybe Siyeon was on her way. Let's go to sleep then. Uncle, if Siyeon come back please unlock the door." said Jiu to the butler.

"Yes, miss Jiu." said the butler.

Then, they all went upstairs and go to sleep. Jiu still worried about her third sister. She knew that Siyeon always be the troublemaker of the family, but she never came back home late after hiking.

The girls were slept peacefully, except Jiu.

Jiu unnie! Please help me!

Jiu unnie!

"Siyeon!" Jiu shouted as she woke up from the nightmare. She sweated a lot after she's dreamed about Siyeon. Jiu looked at the clock and it was 12 am. She stood up from bed and walked out from her room. Jiu went to Siyeon's room and opened the door. Siyeon was not her room. Then, she walked downstairs and went to the living room when she saw the butler and Dami were still not sleep yet.

"Dami, you're not asleep?" asked Jiu.

"No, I'm always slept late to read books with uncle," said Dami.

"Is there something wrong, miss Jiu?" asked the butler.

"Siyeon still not back and I want to find her," said Jiu worriedly.

"But its already midnight, miss Jiu," said the butler.

"I don't care! She's probably lost in the forest. Don't try to stop me cause I will not listen," Jiu finally boiled up.

"I will follow you," said Dami.

"No Dami, it's too dangerous. You stay here and keep your eyes on the house and your sisters. I will comeback and bring Siyeon." said Jiu.

"Lets go, uncle."

"Okay, miss Jiu."

Jiu and the butler ran to the car and got in. They went to the place where Siyeon always go hiking. The weather started to rain heavily and Jiu became more worried and scared, if anything happens to her sister. Then, they arrived and saw Siyeon's motorbike covered with bushes. Jiu asked the butler to wait in the car, and she got out of the car without her umbrella and entered the forest. She cared more about Siyeon than herself.

"She must be here somewhere, I can see the trails that she left," said Jiu

~~~~~~~~~~

At House

Dami still read her book and waited her sister and the butler to come back. Suddenly, someone got out from the bedroom. It was Gahyeon.

"Dami unnie, what are you doing?" said Gahyeon.

"Waiting," Dami said shortly.

"Waiting who?" Gahyeon didn't understand her sister's answer.

"Jiu unnie, Uncle, and Siyeon unnie"

"What?! Don't tell me that Siyeon unnie haven't come home yet and Jiu unnie went to the forest to find her with uncle?" Gahyeon's loud voice made the other sisters wake up and come out from their room.

"What happened?" said Sua with half awake.

"Dami unnie told me that Siyeon unnie still not home yet and Jiu unnie went to the forest with uncle to find her," said Gahyeon.

"What? It is true Dami?" Sua asked her sixth sister. Dami just nodded, it's was true.

The girls worried about their oldest sisters and their third sister. They stayed awake till Jiu and the butler brought Siyeon back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

In The Forest

"Siyeon! Where are you!" Jiu shouted as loud as she could, but there's still no sign from Siyeon. She was scared if she lost Siyeon just like her parents. An hour had passed but still there's no Siyeon. Jiu almost gave up because she already felt tired.

"Mom, Dad, Please help me find Siyeon.." She mumbled and the tears started to drop.

"Siyeon!" She shouted very loud as its was her last voice.

Suddenly, Siyeon half awake after heard someone familiar called her name, but she can't see her.

"Jiu unnie..."

Siyeon didn't know how responded to Jiu that she was here because she can't get up due to her injury. Then, she remembered when she almost got attacked by the bear and hit it with her 'gift.' She used her flame to give a signal, so Jiu can see her, but she so weak and the rains almost died out her fire. She used her last energy on her flame and tried to make it brighter.

Jiu saw a blue light that come from behind the big tree. She walked to the tree, and she finally found Siyeon unconscious and didn't wake up.

"Siyeon! Are you okay?" Jiu said worriedly but Siyeon didn't respond.

"Hang on, Siyeon. I will bring you back to home" Jiu piggyback Siyeon and walked towards the car where the butler was waiting for them. The butler saw Jiu and Siyeon and helped them get in the car. Then, they went home.

After they were arrived, Dami opened the front door after she heard the car from outside. The girls saw Jiu and the butler brought Siyeon to her room. After the butler came out from the room, they went inside.

"Where did you find her?" said Sua.

"In the forest, she unconscious and her leg was injured" said Jiu.

"And she got high fever too," added Gahyeon after put her hand on Siyeon's forehead.

Yoohyeon and Handong brought wet towels and first aid kit to Siyeon's room. Yoohyeon tried to change Siyeon's wet clothes when suddenly she saw a dream catcher mark on Siyeon's hand.

"Everyone, Siyeon unnie's hand..." Yoohyeon showed to her sisters.

"What? How?" Said Sua.

Jiu remembered when she saw a blue light behind the tree where Siyeon had been found.

"You used your gift to tell me where you were, right Siyeon?" said Jiu to herself while looking at Siyeon who still not awake.

After Yoohyeon changed Siyeon's clothes and put a wet towel on her sister's forehead, Gahyeon wrapped Siyeon's injured leg with bandages.

"Hey Gahyeon, you know that you don't look like our sister," said Handong.

"Huh, what do you mean?" Gahyeon curious.

"You look like a nurse in this house" said Dami while hiding her chuckle with her book. They girls also laughed at their little sister.

"Hey don't steal my joke..."

The girls saw Siyeon had wake up from unconscious. They all glad that she was alright.

"Hey Siyeon, what happened out there?" asked Sua.

"My gift saved me from a wild bear when I was in the forest." said Siyeon.

"A bear?" They all shocked.

"Calm down, it didn't mean to attack me after I got my gift. Look," Siyeon released her blue fire from her hand. So now the sisters that already got their gift were Jiu, Sua and Siyeon.

"Its good that you were okay, but you have to learn how to control your power. After your leg already heal, I will teach you." said Jiu.

"Eh? But I already know how to control my power," Siyeon wanted to skip from learning because she thought it same thing that she have to do in school.

"Its not fair if I have to practice and you don't. Besides, you want to burn our house ?" said Sua.

"No?"

"If you don't, you have to learn whether you like it or not," Jiu forced Siyeon.

"Fine." Siyeon finally gave up on her oldest sister.

"But first, you have to rest because of your fever," said Gahyeon.

"It's not only Siyeon unnie that has a fever right now," said Handong. She looked at Jiu who was shivering and sneezing.

"Okay sister, lets change your clothes and and get you some soup," said Yoohyeon as she brought Jiu back to her oldest sister's room.

End of Chapter 6