Chapter 8: Payback

A Gift(DREAMCATCHER)

 

1502e42479d74aa6279157404573.jpg

The girls waited for Handong to return as they were exhausted.

"Where's Handong unnie. I'm exhausted and thirsty," said Gahyeon.

Finally, Handong returned with the drinks. The girls drank as their energy recharged back after having fun. Suddenly, Jiu saw Handong looked so pale.

"Handong, are you sick?" Jiu asked.

"No, I just feel tired. Maybe because I ran to the stall to buy drinks." Handong lied as she didn't want to tell Jiu what happened to her just now.

"You girls have fun, I want to go back to the resort." Handong left the girls and walked back to the resort. She went inside to her room and lying down on the bed. She didn't know why her body felt weak.

"Is this because of the gift?" She mumbled. She tried to close her eyes for a while when someone rang a doorbell.

*Ding Dong*

Handong get up from bed and walked to the door. She opened and saw it was Siyeon.

"Yo, can I come in?" asked Siyeon.

"Of course, it's your room too." Handong chuckled.

"Ouh yeah I forgot about it."

Siyeon walked inside and sat on the bed. Handong closed the door and lying down on the bed beside Siyeon.

"Hey, ermm..." Siyeon bit her lips as she didn't know how to say.

"What it is, unnie?" asked Handong.

"I'm sorry about what I said about your family yesterday."

"Huh? Really? Is this really Siyeon unnie?" Handong can't believe what she just heard from Siyeon.

"I'm trying to be serious right now, I knew that you're mad at me." said Siyeon.

"Mad? I'm not mad at you or even hate you, unnie. It's true that I felt offended when you said that, but you are my sister. I mean in of different blood."

"I don't care if we are not in the same blood. We accepted you as our real sister. Don't say that you are not our real sisters." Siyeon finally teared up as she expressed her feelings. Handong hugged and kissed her sister's forehead.

"I will, Thank you for accept me as your family..."

Handong suddenly almost fainted but Siyeon grabbed her.

"Handong, are you okay? You look so pale," Siyeon discovered Handong's right hand had a dream catcher mark.

"How did you get it?"

"When I bought drinks at the stall, I bumped into someone. I don't know who they are, but one of them had a scar on the face. They tried to stop me and invited me to their party, but I refused. Then, they grabbed and pulled me to their place. They didn't make it when my 'gift' suddenly revealed and I saw there's another me in front them and behind them." Handong finally spoke up. After that, she collapsed.

"Rest Handong, I will make them pay on what happened to you," Siyeon walked out from the room and let Handong rest for a while.

She went to the beach where she saw her sisters were played a beach ball as the butler was the referee. Jiu stopped playing after saw Siyeon came back.

"Hey Siyeon, where have you been?" asked Jiu.

"I was talking to Handong in the room."

"Are you still again, Siyeon? You really have to control your jokes sometimes."

"No I'm not, I went to apologize her on what I said yesterday and I want to tell you something. Handong already got her 'gift'. Said Siyeon.

"What? How?" Jiu asked.

"A few men tried to pull her and almost take her to their room. She said that she saw there a girl that looks just like her in front of them and another girl from behind. That's what Handong told me just now." Siyeon explained to them about Handong.

"A duplicate power?" Sua heard their conversations as she interrupted.

"I guess, that's why she looked so pale and tired. She still can't control her power. Did she recognize that men? Said Jiu.

"She didn't. She just said that one of the man had a scar on his face".

"A scar? I just saw that man brought something, like for a party to somewhere. I think we will be their uninvited guest tonight." Jiu make a plan to go to the unknown party.

At Night

"You girls and uncle stay here and watch Handong." said Jiu.

"Where do you girls want to go?" the butler asked.

"Well, we want to meet someone who's in debt with Handong, and we'll make sure that they will pay for it." Siyeon, Sua, and Jiu walked out from the room and went to the beach, but they didn't find any signs of party at the beach.

"Maybe it's a closed party," said Siyeon.

Suddenly they saw a man that they were looking for walked towards them or maybe he wanted to go back to resort.

"Hey look, is that the man with a scar on his face? Said Sua.

"That's what Handong told me," said Siyeon.

"I will try to attract him" Jiu had an idea.

"How?" Sua asked.

"Just watch and learn, my sisters." Jiu pretended to get a call and didn't see that man was coming when they suddenly bumped each other.

"Hey! Watch where you--" the man almost scold to someone that bumped into him when he saw it was a beautiful red hair lady.

"I'm sorry sir, please forgive me," Jiu used her beautiful eyes to attract that man and it's working.

"No, it's okay. Maybe it's my fault because I was running back to the resort to get my pass. My boss made private party at the beach. Only his employees can join." said the scar man.

"A party? I love party. Can I come too? Please.." Jiu begged using her beautiful eyes to attract that man.

"Yeah sure, beautiful. I will get my pass from my room, and we will go there together." The man finally fall into the trap.

"Really? Can I bring my sisters if you don't mind?"

"Sure, anything for you, my beautiful lady. I will be right back and get my pass. Give me 5 minutes, okay?"

"Okay I will wait here." Jiu winked to the man to make him fall in love with her. After the man gone, she went back to her sisters as the idea was working.

"How did you do that" said Sua.

"Just use my natural ability," JiU said trying to anger her sisters.

"That's why she's the second prettiest girl in the family," said Siyeon.

"Who's the first? Handong?" Sua asked.

"Handong? Pfft nope. I put her rank as the fifth,” said Siyeon.

"Then who?" Sua and Jiu were confused.

"Mom," Siyeon make them fall into her childish joke.

5 minutes later, the man came back with his party pass and met Jiu and the others.

"Sorry if I'm late," said the man.

"No you're not love, and by the way these are my sisters that I invited," Jiu introduced them to that man.

"Hello girls, you look so beautiful like angels." The man praised them with his sweet words which its didn't attract them especially Siyeon who almost vomit with those words, but they just covered with smile only.

"Shall we go now, beautiful?" The man held Jiu's hand, and they walked together to the party.

They arrived at the private party where other two men were waiting for them.

"Yo Jimin, why you late?" said one of his friends

"I forgot to bring my pass. I have to go back to my room." said Jimin.

"Who are these girls by the way."

"This is... Sorry forgot to ask her. What is your name, beautiful?" Jimin asked Jiu. She taught that a handsome man is smart, but she wrong. He was too dumb for her and the way that he looked at Jiu was kind of ert.

"Hi I'm Jiu. This is my sisters, Sua and Siyeon." Jiu introduced themselves to the men.

"Hello I'm Ravi and this is Jackson." said Ravi as he just saw Siyeon only.

"What's up, girl" Jackson just looked Sua in the eyes which only disgusted her.

"Well since you guys already pick your partner, then let's go have some fun!"

The party already started and the men were having some fun with their partner. They danced and didn't know what will happen to them later.

"Hey beautiful, are you having fun right now?" asked Jimin.

"Yeah, I'm really had so much fun. By the way love, can you get me a drink?

"Sure, anything for you beautiful." He tried to kiss Jiu but she avoided.

"There's too many people. I will wait you behind that tree so anyone can't see us, and we can talk about ourselves in private, you know what I mean?" Jiu let her hand on Jimin face, and she walked out from the place and went to the tree.
Sua and Siyeon did the same things, and they waited for the men to come.

2 minutes later, the men went to the private place where the beautiful girls was waiting for them as they suddenly met again.

"Yo Ravi, what are you doing here?" said Jimin

"Siyeon told me to come here, what about you?"

"Jiu told me to come here too, and you Jackson?"

"Sua told the same things too"

While the men were arguing, the girls finally revealed themselves.

"Hello boys," said Siyeon with her evil smile showed out. The men were stopped talking.

"Sua, hold them" said Jiu. Sua used her telekinesis on the men, so they can't move.

"What the hell happened here? Who are you actually?" said Jimin angrily.

"It's doesn't matter who we are. We want to make you guys suffer and make you guys pay back after what did you guys did with our sister," Jiu almost boiled up.

"Your sister?"

"Yeah, the girl that you guys almost took her away" said Sua.

"Ouh yes, that bit*h girl. We just want to have some fun with her. That's all," The way when Ravi said that make Siyeon exposed.

"That bit*h that you said right now, is my sister!" Siyeon used her flame and punched Ravi till he fell down unconscious.

"You girls are fu*king monsters" Jimin yelled at them.

"Well, I'm kinda use with that words" Jiu used her lightning and shock Jimin. He fell down and collapsed.

"Sua, please forgive me.." Jackson begged to her.

"Hmm... nope" Sua use her power and hit Jackson to the tree. He also didn't wake up after that.

1 Week Later

"Mom, dad... I'm sorry that I didn't come to China and visit you for too long. I hope you guys are fine up there. I'm wanted to tell you that I'm happy with my new family. They are so kind and love me like their own child and sibling. I hope you guys happy about it too."

"They will, Handong.. They will." Siyeon patted on Handong's shoulder.

"Yeah unnie, we already accepted you as our real sister," said Yoohyeon.

"Our same blood," said Dami.

"That's kinda creepy Dami unnie, but I agree." Gahyeon added.

"Thank you," Handong teared and smiled.

"Okay girls let's go now. Uncle is already waiting for us" said Sua.

The girls walked out from the cemetery. Jiu watched the graves for the last time as she said something.

"I will take care of her. I'm promise."

End of Chapter 8