Chapter 10: Gnarly

A Gift(DREAMCATCHER)

 

1503bd8de89ffb90937637279634.jpg

Yoohyeon and Dami arrived at home with their hairs were all messed up. Yoohyeon put Dami on the couch as the girls saw them curiously.

"Did you girls ride a roller coaster to go home?" said Siyeon.

"No, it's just me. I used my 'gift' to go home," said Yoohyeon.

"Your what?" said Sua as she shocked about it.

"When and how did you get it?" asked Jiu.

"Just now when I tried to save Dami from being hit by a car and I accidentally sprained her ankle." Yoohyeon explained to them.

"Gahyeon, please check Dami," said Jiu to her youngest sister. Gahyeon came back with the first aid kit and wrapped Dami's ankle with bandage.

"It is bad?" said Yoohyeon as she worried.

"Nope, just minor, but she has to take a rest for couple days till her ankle is full recovery. So, she can't go to school tomorrow," said Gahyeon.

"Great, I will miss my extra class and kendo practice tomorrow," said Dami.

"You're lucky that you don't have to wake up to go to school tomorrow. Sua used her telekinesis to wake me up this morning," Yoohyeon grumbled.

"And you're lucky that I'm the one that woke you up. Do you want Siyeon to do that?" added Sua knowing that Siyeon will try to burn Yoohyeon's room just to wake her up.

"Yoohyeon, do not use your power till you be able to control it. The 'gift' can be unstable if you are not use to it," said Jiu.

"Okay," said Yoohyeon.

The Next Day

"Bye uncle, and please take care of Dami while we're gone." said the girls as they waved at the butler and Dami.

"Okay, please be careful girls." The butler waved back and helped Dami to walk into the house.

At school, Yoohyeon came into the class and sat on her place. Namjoon turned his seat as he realized that Dami was not with Yoohyeon.

"Hey, where's your sister?" asked Namjoon.

"Her ankle was sprained. That's why she didn't come to school today," said Yoohyeon.

"Ouch! That must be hurt. How did she get injured?" Namjoon looked worry.

"Maybe because of her kendo practice yesterday, I guess." Yoohyeon lied as she didn't want to tell Namjoon about yesterday.

"I see. By the way, do you want to go recess with me at the garden later?" said Namjoon.

"Yeah, I would like to," Yoohyeon's heartbeat jumped fast as she was excited that her crush asked to go recess just two of them.

During recess, they went to the garden and chatted about their life and something funny stories but their didn't realize that someone had spy on them.

"Unnies, I told you that she already fall in love. Look how happy she is," said Gahyeon.

"This is okay that we spy on her right?" said Sua.

"Well it's for her safety, so yeah. Just like we were spying on you when you met Seulgi before," said Siyeon.

After the school ended, the girls went home except Yoohyeon who had an extra class at school. She would always go home with Dami, but not today cause her twin sister was absent. Luckily, she remembered that Namjoon asked to walk home together after extra class end.

"Hey Yoohyeon, are you done now?" Namjoon asked Yoohyeon.

"Yeah, let's go," said Yoohyeon, and they walked out from the class. After they walked through downstairs, Yoohyeon realized she forgot something.

"Ouh man."

"What's wrong, Yoohyeon?" said Namjoon.

"My handphone. Its under my table." said Yoohyeon as she lazy because she doesn't want to walk upstairs to the class.

"Well, go get it. I will wait you at the front gate." said Namjoon
as he waited for her.

"Okay, I will not be late," said Yoohyeon. She ran back to upstairs, but she so lazy and tired. Suddenly, she got an idea. She used her super speed power to get her handphone, but she forgot that Jiu told her before do not to use the gift till she can be able to control it.

Not almost 1 minute, and she already came back with her phone and walked to the front gate where Namjoon was waited her just now.

"Wow Yoohyeon, that's so quick. " Said Namjoon.

"Err.. I was running," Yoohyeon lied.

"Haha, that's why you're one of the best athletes in the school," Namjoon just chuckled.

"Yeah, maybe. Let's go shall we?" said Yoohyeon

"Okay, let's go." Namjoon suddenly held Yoohyeon's hand. Her heart beating so fast as she almost fainted and didn't want to let it go.

Namjoon send Yoohyeon home first and stopped at the front gate of her house when he saw that Yoohyeon lived in the huge mansion.

"Yoohyeon, I don't know that you're from a rich family." Namjoon can't take his eyes from the mansion.

"Well, my dad was a professor and my mom was a doctor." said Yoohyeon.

"Was?" asked Namjoon.

"Yeah, they passed away last year. So now it's just me, my sisters and the butler." Said Yoohyeon with her sad voice and her tears fall down as she missed them.

"Ouh, I'm sorry." Namjoon sympathized with Yoohyeon as he wiped her tears and hugged her. Then, he kissed her soft lips. Yoohyeon didn't avoid the kiss as they continued kissing, and then they pulled away.

"So... Are we.. Together?" Said Yoohyeon as she still shock about that kiss.

"I guess we are. Well, I shall leave now. See you tomorrow at school." said Namjoon as he waved at his new girlfriend and walked home.

Yoohyeon walked inside home with her red blushing face, and she saw her sisters were at the backyard training with their 'gift' except Dami and Gahyeon.

"Alright girls, that's all for today," said Jiu. Then, they saw Yoohyeon walked out to the backyard.

"Hey look who's coming," Siyeon teased.

"So Yoohyeon, how it is going with Namjoon?" asked Sua.

"What? How did you know?" Yoohyeon said it curiously.

"We were spying on you during recess at school.... Oops," said Gahyeon as she leaked the secret with her sisters.

"Why Gahyeon why.." said Siyeon as she knuckled her youngest sister's head.

"You what?! Come here you!" Yoohyeon tried to chase her sisters when suddenly her feet are shaking.

"What's wrong, Yoohyeon?" said Jiu.

"I don't know." Yoohyeon feet were shaking worse suddenly she running with her super speed.

"Someone help me!! I can't stop!!" Yoohyeon screamed.

"Hang on, Yoohyeon!" They tried to stop her but Yoohyeon was super fast.

"Sua, use your power and tried to hold her" said Jiu. Sua used
Her telekinesis to hold Yoohyeon, but she can't hang in longer as Yoohyeon's super speed tried to break out.

"Handong, now!" said Jiu.

Handong use her duplicates and divided to 10 clones. They surrounded around Yoohyeon as they tried to stop her. Then, Jiu ran to Yoohyeon after Handong managed to stop her sister.

"Sorry Yoohyeon, this might be hurt a little." Jiu released her lightning and shocked Yoohyeon from the back. She finally unconscious and collapsed.

"Unnie, what did you do?" asked Gahyeon as she ran to her sisters.

"She will be fine, I only just made her unconscious." Jiu explained to the sisters as told them not to worry about it.

They all took Yoohyeon to her room. Not for a while, Yoohyeon finally woke up. Her back was still hurt, and she remembered that Jiu used her 'gift' to stop her. She walked out from the room and went downstairs where she saw her sisters were fall asleep in the living room.

"Unnie, you awake?" said Gahyeon as she walked out from the kitchen and brought some tea for her sisters.

"Yeah but my back kinda hurt a bit" said Yoohyeon.

The girls were awake from their rest after they heard Yoohyeon was talking to Gahyeon.

"Yoohyeon, how did that happen?" asked Handong.

"I... err.. Accidentally used my 'gift' when I tried to get my handphone from the classroom where Namjoon waited for me at the school gate," said Yoohyeon.

"Idiot," said Dami shortly.

"I already told you do not use your 'gift' till you be able to use it." Jiu scolded to Yoohyeon as she mad about it.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'm so gnarly. " Yoohyeon begged for an apology. Luckily, the sisters accepted and forgave her.

"Go take a bath and after that have some tea with us," said Jiu.

"Okay. By the way, I want to tell you something," Yoohyeon whispered to Jiu's ear and tell her something.

"What?!" Jiu shouted and make the other girls shocked.

Yoohyeon quickly ran upstairs and went to her room.

"Jiu unnie, what happened? What did Yoohyeon told you?" asked Siyeon.

"Namjoon kissed her."

"What?!"

End of Chapter 10