Chapter 20: Last War

A Gift(DREAMCATCHER)

 

150fddd4ae5619d2471035489179.jpg

"Where am I..."
"What is this place..."

"Dami?..."

"Mom? Is that you?"

"Yes my sweet child, What are you doing here..."

"Mom, where are we?"

"This is the place where your dad and I live now."

"Heaven?"

"Why are you here? What happened to you and your sisters?"

"We had fought with the hunters, they took Gahyeon away and tried to kill Jiu, but I sacrificed myself and..

"You don't have to explain anymore, my child. You have to go back to your sisters."

"How?"

"You too young and you're not ready to leave. Wake up and open your eyes, Dami. Your sisters are waiting..."

"Yes mom, thank you..."

"And remember, never separate and always be together..."
_________

Dami's fingers moved a little and makes the sisters shocked when they saw it.

"Dami?" Jiu was curious, also with the girls and Namjoon.

Dami opened her eyes slowly and saw her sisters were surrounded around her. From the tears of sadness changed to tears of happiness, appeared at the sisters' faces.

"Oh my god, Dami. We thought we will lose you forever." Jiu hugged Dami tightly.

"Dami unnie, please don't leave us." Gahyeon cried like a children as she hugged Dami and didn't want to let it go.

"It's okay, I'm back now. Even I didn't know how I came back alive..." Dami patted on Jiu and Gahyeon's back, tried to calm them down from crying. The girls finally stopped their sob.

"We also didn't know what happened to you just now." said Yoohyeon.

"Just now?" Dami confused a bit.

"Yeah, our marks suddenly shined out and--" Handong didn't finish her words because Sua interrupted.

"It's doesn't matter. But right now, you already back."

"Yeah, okay." said Dami. She tried to stand up but because she still weak she almost fall down back. Luckily Yoohyeon managed to grab her and helped her twins to stand up.

"Where's Kai?" asked Dami as she saw all the hunters had been taken down by the sisters.

"He's dead." said Siyeon

"By who." Dami asked again.

"Us". said Sua.

Yoohyeon put Dami's left hand around her shoulders as she tried to help her twins walked out from there and so the sisters.

"Stop, witches!" Someone yelled at the girls, make they stopped walking. The girls saw Kai struggled to stand up after being beaten by the girls so bad.

"Why he still alive?" said Sua.

"Enough Kai. We won and you lost!" said Jiu.

"Shut the up! I still can fight." Kai kept his stubborn as he still want to complete his revenge.

"What are we gonna do now?" Gahyeon asked her sisters.

Suddenly, Dami released her hand from Yoohyeon's shoulder and walked slowly towards Kai.

"Dami, what are you doing?" Yoohyeon asked with curious face revealed.

"It's okay, trust me." said Dami.

She approached him without hesitated. Kai didn't know what she gonna do to him as he just looked at her, the way that she walked towards him like she also weak.

"What are you gonna do to me, slap my face?" Kai laughed evil.

"No.. I just want you to stop." said Dami.

"Stop? Okay. But I can't stop from this!" Kai suddenly tried to attack Dami with his fists but he didn't make it as Dami's shadow wings were released from her back and blocked the attack.

"Hunters always be hunters. But we as witches never fall on the hunters!" Dami eyes were changed to black and her voice started to become horror.

She attacked Kai with her shadows till Kai got all the pain so hard. The girls can't stop Dami as they thought Kai had deserved it for what he had done to them.

"It's time to send you to hell." Dami released her spell as the clouds were getting dark and suddenly a big black hole appeared from up there.

"What the..." Jiu and the sisters were bit their own lips as they can't get away from they eyes and kept watching.

"Dragon Shadow, release!" Dami called out her summon and it been out from the black hole. Kai and the girls were shocked when they saw a massive dragon shadow had been summoned by Dami.

"I don't even know that Dami unnie can do that?" said Gahyeon.

Kai ran away as he were already scared and frightened. Just in time, the girls managed to stop Kai from getting away. Yoohyeon used her slow mode and make Kai movement became slow. Sua used her telekinesis and floated him up and make him near to the dragon.

"No! Please, I'm begging you. I will do anything!" Kai tried beg for mercy at the girls. He had been lied to Jiu when he almost lost to her and stabbed her as it were effected to the girls. They didn't want to give him another chance but they have to tell Jiu.

"Hey Jiu, what do you think? Should we let him go?" Sua shouted at Jiu clearly. Jiu looked at her sisters and Namjoon as they shook their heads, means no. She just smirked softly and shouted to Sua back.

"Hell no!"

The girls were happy and satisfied with Jiu answer. They watched the dragon ate Kai and went back to the hole, disappeared after that and so the clouds had been back to sunny. Dami was back to normal and almost collapsed but Sua managed to catch her sister.

"I.. didn't even know that I can do that.." said Dami to Sua.

"Me too.."

All the beasts were changed back into humans but still didn't wake up. Just in time the cops and ambulance came to the cargo.

"Girls!" Someone shouted at the girls as they saw it was their butler.

"Uncle!" The girls ran to the butler and hugged around him.

"Are you girls alright?" asked the butler.

"Yeah we're fine. Kai already gone and everything goes back to normal." said Jiu. Suddenly, Namjoon approached them. The butler was mad at him and tried to scold but the girls hold the butler.

"Uncle, it's not Namjoon fault. It's all started with his brother, Kai. He the one that caused all these situations." said Handong.

"Yeah, Namjoon also helped me treated my wound when I got shot." added Gahyeon. The butler finally understand and believed what the girls said.

"Thank you." The butler and Namjoon shook their hands.

"It's nothing."

The girls, the butler and Namjoon walked out from the cargo to the car.

"What a day especially on my birthday." Gahyeon sighed and looked upset.

"Hope its not late to celebrate." said Sua.

"No it's not. We still can celebrate at home." said Jiu.

"Jiu unnie, don't you remember?" asked Siyeon.

"What?" asked Jiu.

"Our house already messed" said Yoohyeon.

"Ouh..."

One Week Later

"Are you sure that you and your sisters have to leave?" said Namjoon.

"It's Jiu unnie decision. We have to follow. She said that we can't live here anymore since we all have our 'gift', we can't expose to everybody. It's dangerous." said Yoohyeon. They both looked each other and felt upset that Yoohyeon have to move to France.

"So... we have to break up?"

"No, I can't live without you. You are my first and my last love." Namjoon held Yoohyeon hands and his tears fall down. Yoohyeon gave him a last hug as she also sobbed.

"I want you to have this." Yoohyeon took out something from her pocket and gave to Namjoon.

"This is my favourite necklace. Mom said if you miss someone, put a picture of him/her in this locket. I guess you will have it more than me."

"Thank you, Yoohyeon." Namjoon still can't stop sobbing. Yoohyeon wiped his tears from his cheeks as gave him a soft smile.

"Yoohyeon! It's time. Let's go!" Sua shouted at Yoohyeon. The girls already packed their bags in the car.

"Okay! I'm coming." Yoohyeon finally released her hand from Namjoon's and walked away.

The girls went into the car one by one. Yoohyeon the last one came to the car but before that, she took her eyes one last time to Namjoon. She felt so sad and ran to her boyfriend. They hugged tightly and didn't want to let it go. The girls felt pity with those two lover birds especially Siyeon. She already fall her tears down.

"Tissue?" Dami gave tissue to Siyeon.

"I'm not cry, you idiot!" Siyeon tried to refuse harshly and pretended that she yawned.

"Promise that we will meet again." Yoohyeon pinky swear to Namjoon. He nodded his head as agreed.

"Promise" Namjoon kissed Yoohyeon for the last time.

"Woah unnie, they.." Gahyeon didn't finished her words.

"Cover maknae, girls." The sisters tried to protect Gahyeon's eyes from seeing that.

Yoohyeon came into the car and the girls waved at Namjoon for the last time. Namjoon waved back at them and watched they drove away and left the house.

He opened the locket and saw a picture of Yoohyeon with him on their first date. She also left a letter for him inside the locket.

Come to France if you miss me...
                                       -Yoohyeon-

"Yoohyeon..."

The girls started their journey as they went to the airport to France where their second home that they will live and start their new life.

End of Chapter 20