Chapter 1: Jiu

A Gift(DREAMCATCHER)

 

14ff9b0ed3506b53278476741912.jpg

"Please take care of your sisters, you're the head of the family from now on. Never separate and always be together"

"Please don't leave me mom"

"Mom!!!"

------------

"Jiu!! Wake up!!! " Sua woke up her oldest sister.

"Huh? Why?" Jiu awake but her eyes still half opened.

"You still dreaming and screaming "Mom!!!" again" Sua said and look worried about her oldest sister.She noticed that Jiu started dreaming about their parents after they were passed away in front of her. 

It was a year ago when they were on their way to go back home after attended Jiu's singing competition. They were both happy for Jiu because she won in the first place. 

The weather was raining heavily with the lightning strikes. While they were on their way to go home, suddenly her dad stopped the car which makes Jiu and her mom shocked and told what happened. They saw a man stand on the road. Her dad came out of the car and asked a man to move. Suddenly, there another 2 men with guns approached and forced Jiu and her mom to come out of the car. 

Jiu was so scared when one of the men aimed the gun at her back. She hold her mom's hand very tight and didn't want to let it go. The men asked them to give money and accessories. A man saw a beautiful necklace on Jiu. He wanted to take it but Jiu's mom protected her daughter. A man was angry and slapped her. Her dad attacked a man and punched his face. Suddenly, a man pulled his trigger and shot Jiu's dad. He fall down and the blood came out.

Jiu and her mom were shocked. One of the men were angry and said to his friend that pulled the trigger. "Why did you do that?" We just want their money!! Not blood!!". A man that pulled the trigger just laughed evil and said "They didn't listen what I want. Such a crap person" Jiu's mom felt angry and let go her hand from Jiu's and attacked the evil man but she also get shot too.

Jiu watched her parents died in front of her and cried out loud.

"Stop crying girl or you will be just like your parents!" said a man but Jiu still crying and screaming like a hysterical girl.

"Just shoot her, she just useless. She can't do anything!!" 

"But she just a girl"

"Just shoot her, you freaking bastard!!SHOOT!!"

Suddenly, the rains and lightning become more worst. Then, Jiu heard someone whispered in her mind.

"Poor Jiu, Don't worry. I will help you. I will give you a gift"

The lighting strikes almost got hit at those 3 evil men.Then, they saw a girl that they want to shoot got strike by the lighting. Jiu's hair from brown turned into red. Her right hand revealed a dreamcatcher mark. The men were panicked and wanted to run away but they can't. Jiu used her lightning power on them and they died tragically.

After Jiu killed those evil men, she went to her mom who still breathing but not too long. She knew that she can't make it just like her husband who didn't wake up besides her.

She told Jiu her last words and then died in front of her daughter. Jiu still remember about that till now she still don't want to used that "gift" again. 

"What time it is right now?" She asked Sua, the second sibling of the family. "Its 6 a.m. we have to wake up our sisters to go to school" said Sua

"You go wake up the others, I will prepare our breakfast" said Jiu. "Okay I will wake up Siyeon first cause she really hard to get up" said Sua while holding her special bell only for Siyeon. Only that bell can wake up her.

After Sua get out from the room to wake up her sisters, Jiu just watch her dreamcatcher mark on her hand that she got from that tragic incident.

"Why it still on my hand, why I'm the only one that have this "gift" she said in her heart. 

She walks out and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

End of Chapter 1