Chapter 2: Finally She Release "Gift"

A Gift(DREAMCATCHER)

 

14ffd8caae686718215388161457.jpg

The tears of the poor children fall down to the ground as they watched their parents that they love buried in front of them. The weather started to rain just like their parent's cry from the sky.

"Why did they leave us? I didn't even get to say I loved them for the last time" said Gahyeon, the youngest.

She cried out loud but Handong, the fourth sister and Yoohyeon, the fifth sister tried to calm down their little sister and hugged as they also cried too. Siyeon, the third sister cried on Sua's shoulder. Dami, the sixth sister didn't cry, maybe because she hid her tears with her sunglasses.

"Hey Jiu, how did the men that shot our parents die?" Sua asked her oldest sister.

"I-I don't know, I don't remember anything. I-I woke up on the road and saw the men were dead" Jiu lied to her sister. She didn't want her sisters find out about this 'gift' because she thought that they would be afraid of it. She realized that she had a dreamcatcher mark on her right hand and was still clueless about it.

"Jiu unnie, you can go shower now. I'm done dressing," said Yoohyeon.

"Ok, make sure your sisters eat breakfast especially Dami because she hasn't eaten enough these day. I'm worried about her," said Jiu.

After they finished eating breakfast and got ready to go to school. Jiu told the butler to take care of the house while they were gone. The butler had been serving the family since Jiu was 5 years old. Now the girls were already teenagers and he still served them because they wanted him to stay and be part of the family.

"Mind if I send you girls to school?" The butler asked the girls

"No its okay, we like to walk to school," Jiu refused politely.

"Please take care of yourself," said the butler.

"We will, we have Jiu unnie to take care of us," said Gahyeon with her sweet voice.

They were walking to school happily and teased each other. Jiu and Sua just smiled watching their sisters, while Dami remained uninterested about it and read a book. Suddenly Sua asked Jiu something.

"Hey Jiu, Why didn't you change your hair colour back?"

"Huh? I-I..."

"Unnie, don't change it. I really like your hair. Its really suits you," said Handong.

"Yeah, you look more beautiful than Handong," said Siyeon while laughed at Handong.

"I'm more beautiful than Jiu unnie okay! You're really bad Siyeon unnie! Come here! I'm going to kick your !" said Handong angrily and chased her sister. Yoohyeon and Gahyeon also began chase Siyeon.

Jiu felt relieved because she escape that question. She tried to dye her hair back before, but it still turned red and she tried to hide her mark with black glove .

After school ended, the sisters usually waited each other in front of the school gate and Sua always came out first, but not today. Jiu and the others waited their second sister. Jiu suddenly got a message from Sua.

FROM: SUA
I have an extra class today. I will be home late.

Jiu told the girls and they left and went home.

At Night

"Its almost 8pm and she's still not here," Jiu said in herself while looked at the clock.

"Is she still not home yet, miss Jiu?" the butler asked Jiu.

"No. I'm worried about her. She never came back home late at night," said Jiu.

The sisters waited for Sua to come home and eat dinner together. Finally Sua came back home, but she looks so different.

"Sua, why are you lat-" Jiu stopped her question when she saw Sua condition.

"Sua unnie! What happened to you?" said Siyeon with her loud voice. They saw Sua's face looks terrible with bruise and her elbows had wound.

"I-I just fell on street when I was running back to go home" Sua said.

"Really? But you look very bad right now. Are you sure that you were alright?" Said Jiu.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm going to a take shower and then go to sleep." Sua left them and went upstairs to her room.

"I don't think Sua unnie fell down on the street. Even Yoohyeon has fallen down before, but just got a minor wound," Dami finally spoken up. Jiu was thinking the same things too.

"There must be something wrong, she must be hiding something," said Yoohyeon.

"What about we spy on her tomorrow?" Gahyeon gave a brilliant idea. That's why she's the smartest among her sisters and always get excellent grades for all subjects that she took.They all agreed with their little sister's idea.

The next day, they waited Sua at the school gates as usual,but Jiu got message from Sua that she will come home late because she had an extra class. They were all hiding somewhere so they can see Sua. Suddenly, Sua came out from school and checked if her sisters already went home. The girls saw everything.

"So, Sua didn't go to extra class? But where did she go yesterday?" said Handong.

"And why she lied to us?" Gahyeon added.

"Because she afraid and didn't want to make us worry about her," Dami explained to her sisters.

"Come on, let's go follow her quitely" said Jiu.

They followed Sua and they saw Sua walk to the narrow street that they never walk before. They walked to the street and suddenly they saw Sua surrounded by guys and one girl that probably was their leader.

"So Sua, did you bring it?" The girl asked

"No, I don't. I'm sorry." said Sua.

"You dare to come here without bring my things? You really want to get punched just like yesterday?" She said to Sua while grabbing her collar.

"Please, I will find that bag. Give me some time," Sua begged to that girl.

"You better find my things or I-"

"Or you what?!" someone shouted that made Sua and the girl stop their conversation. Then, they saw Sua sisters coming.

"Let my sister go, please," Jiu ask nicely

"So Sua, you brought you squad huh? you really are a bit*h," the girl said angrily and punch Sua's face.

Jiu pulled that girl away and the girl attacked her. Sua and the sisters tried to protect Jiu, but they got interrupt by the guys as they don't want the girls involved. Jiu didn't put her hands on that girl, but she let the girl punch and kicking her many times. After that, Jiu was unconscious. She got hit badly with blood that coming out of and her wounds.

"Your oldest sister is weak, she just useless," said the girl and laughed. The sisters watched Jiu not wake up. They felt angry with that evil girl.

"Now it's your turn for did not bringing my things and for bringing your weak sisters. You're dead meat Sua!" The girl said angrily and kicked Sua.

Suddenly, the weather changed from a sunny day to dark clouds with lightning strikes and suddenly it struck Jiu.

Jiu woke up from the unconscious state, her body surrounded by the red lightning, same as her hair. The sisters were shocked to see their big sister transformation. The group of bullies were shocked as well.

"I hit you so bad, how did you wake up?" The girl asked. Then, she realized Jiu's right glove burned and revealed a dreamcatcher mark. The sisters also saw it too.

"I told you to let my sister go, but you didn't listen!" Jiu screamed to that girl.

The girl was so scared and wanted to run away, but Jiu used her power and struck the girl with lighting punch. She fell on the ground and remained unconscious. The bad guys took their leader and ran away.

After the freaking gang gone, Jiu become normal and so the weather too. She lost her balance and almost collapsed, but Yoohyeon grabbed her quickly.

"Why you didn't tell us that you have superpower" Siyeon ask her oldest sister after she and the others saw what happened.

"I was afraid to tell you girls about it. I got this 'gift' after mom and dad died in front of me," Said Jiu weakly.

"Gift?" The girls said at the same time.

"Yeah, someone whispered to me and said I will give you a gift. If only this 'gift' came out before mom and dad died, I could have saved them from the bad men. I'm sorry girls," Jiu cried because she blamed herself that couldn't save their parents from dying. The sisters hugged around Jiu and cried too.

End of Chapter 2