Chapter 5

4419

{Episode 5: Who are you?{

 

A few weeks later:

The boys had probably headed to the dorm except Jisung , Chan and Changbin who were working up late.

He smiled at her face flashing in his mind as he closely held the phone chain in his palm – “H.N” and the letter that had reached from her, his pen pal.

 

 

C.B,

You won’t believe what happened today! Appa literally told me to drop off chicken to Raseung and the boys for which I literally got so annoyed! So I stormed into the practice rooms and started shouting at them until I saw the boys from your company and I saw him!

Changbin was looking at me blankly, he wouldn’t even smile! Sometimes I wonder why I like him so much, that idiot -.-

I missed him all this time but now I know he’s in a band, he is going to debut soon too right? I asked Raesung about the kids from JYP, they’re filming a show it seems.

Weren’t you guys filming a show for debut as well? I just checked out a variety show titled ‘Stray kids” and Changbin is there!!

So…could it be that you are hiding the fact that you are with Changbin in the same team? Are you…him? Who are you really? Why can’t I see you already??

-Hani 

 

He smiled as he looked at the letter, her name being finally disclosed.

“Yah, don’t tell me your pen pal wrote to you again” Jisung chuckled walking into the practice room as he quickly put it away.

“You’ve been talking all these years and months about this girl you like who rides the same bus as you, the one for whom you even composed 4419 who also happens to be your pen pal and you just won’t confess to her won’t you?” Jisung asked, annoyed, at the elder.

“I will…later. I’ll write back to her for now. I like things better this way…she’d hate me if she found out I was lying” he mumbled as Jisung nodded.

“Better do it soon” he said as the latter nodded

“For now, can be get back to writing the lyrics again?” Jisung asked as the elder stood up nodding playfully dragging the younger away.

 

 

 

 

Hani-yah…

I’m so sorry I couldn’t tell you about it. Me and Changbin are in the same team, we are debuting together if we survive this together. I know about the chicken incident too, I was there with them. It was hilarious, I wouldn’t lie XD.

I never knew you’d be so pretty up close, I’m sorry for not coming up and talking with you. I also saw your phone chain, you really have my initials engraved on it ^^

We have been given our phones by the company, so would you mind giving me your phone number?

I love writing letters to you but we could at least connect easier through the phone!

I don’t know if I’ll be able to see you or you’ll be able to see me anytime soon, But we’ll be busking in Sinchon soon so do turn up so that I will see you and get energy to do better! Fighting!

-C.B

 

“Who really are you?” Hani sighed as she scrolled down her laptop screen looking at the profile of the Stray Kids as she briefly stopped in front of one guy’s profile

“Bang Chan…C.B…?” she muttered confused

“Changbin…C.B…” she sighed as she viewed the profile of the kids, recognizing Bang Chan as the guy who handed her her phone that day

“Are you the one?” she muttered to herself.

 

 

 

Busking event: Stray kids

 

Hani put on her face mask and wrapped her head with her scarf as she tried to get a front row before more and more people gathered around.

Before long, a huge crowd had gathered as the kids entered one after the other, her eyes fixated on him – Changbin .

Hani enjoyed herself throughout the small mini concert as the boys sang and danced – how could someone like Changbin who could sing, rap and dance so perfectly, like someone like her?

Changbin bravely rapped his part in “Hellevator” as she stared at him as she got teary – why teary so suddenly?

Hani looked over to the crowd of screaming girls as she looked at how pretty each one of them looked as she felt eye contact with Changbin sending her currents through her spine when suddenly she felt another gaze on her – Bang Chan, as a tear quickly dropped from her eyes.

*what is wrong with me?* she quickly rubbed her face before turning her back on the boys and walking away.

Changbin was going to debut and I was going to pass away from his life as a girl he never noticed.