4419

Description

“4419”

 

Do you ever wonder what was really going on with the lives of the Stray Kids during their way to debut days?

If they’re really a person like us, they’re sure to have romance and comedy in their lives as well, even though they are not allowed to do so by the company.

Bringing my first Stray Kids fanfic is “4419”, a Changbin x OC story where pen pals turn to lovers.

 

Please show some love and anticipate it! Welcome!!

 

 


 

 

 

Author's note:

This story is purely fictional and is not plagiarized. In case of similarities, it is purely coincidental (except quotes and song lyrics which has been borrowed)

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES OR SONGS. I ONLY OWN THE STORY!

Since k-dramas are very much popular for the beautiful landscapes it is based on and of course, the fashion styles of the actors, I'm going to link certain pictures in the chapters to add to it's fun!

Also, high credit to DEE (D-Tsuga) @THE MIX HOUSE™ for the amazingly, beautiful, aesthetic poster and for completing the fluff-ish feeling to my story ^^! ♡ -xoxo

Lastly, enjoy the story and I hope we can all finish this together!
FIGHTING!

 

 

Special thanks to ♡♡♡THE MIX HOUSE™♡♡♡ for the poster! Show some love and support ^^

 

 

 


Foreword

“4419”

 

4419 - Stray kids

 

 

 

Everyone has that one place, that one person or that one day which changes their lives entirely.

For me, it was Bus 4419 – the bus route to home which marked the beginning of a beautiful spring story between me and Changbin…and Hyunjin.

 

Changbin had always been my crush – since day1 of high school. The new student who started taking the same bus as I did after summer break – my crush of two years; everything about him, I found perfect.

He was one of those bad boys, not really the ideal student and that’s all the reason why I, Yang Hani, fell for him – not slowly, all at once.

 


 

 

 

 


 

Wasen_Tae
Please do check out the newly added bonus chapters 29 and 30! <3


xoxo: Wasen_tae