Chapter 1

4419

Chapter 1: My first love.

 

Song for the chapter <3

 

Hani sat in the bus as she listened to iKON’s “Airplane” –the first day of classes after summer break.

The daughter of Yang HyunSuk; sure, the CEO of YG Entertainment.

 

I was sure I was not a YG blood or JYP blood.

 

Why?

 

I never get along too well with any of them though they love, love, loved annoying me

 

Big Bang? - Why go West? isn't North an option? (Daesung happened to annoy me and luckily "Sunset Glow" was playing at the bg) But hey, Youngbae and his wife <3

 

Got7? - "I'm sorry but the guys set me up, I can't accept your proposal" in 'Confession Song' where they literally had to edit that part off.

 

2pm? - Put yo hands up, I love those boys.

 

iKON? - Ya'll dumb, dumber, dumbest. (in the midst of their MV shooting pointing at June, Hanbin and Jay)

 

WINNER? - Seungyoon is there, that angel will never let Mino annoy me.


 

 


 

 

Fast forward to a few days of after summer classes when he suddenly appeared out of nowhere and sat exactly in the same seat every single day – Changbin.

Hani slowly turned her head as she glanced at the last bench of the bus, Changbin sitting there quietly with his head down and headphones on.

That was that.

15th April, 2016.

My first love of whom I didn’t know anything except his name –Changbin.

 

 


 

 

Present day : 2018

 

“So class, we’ve met with the teachers of the other school the previous day…” the teacher went on giving the class instructions.

Besides studying, writing letters was another thing Hani hated the most and this was exactly what the teacher was making them do – writing to the students of the other school with the agreement of the other school’s teacher.

“Everyone so, take a paper and a pen and get started writing to your pen pals, you can mention your names too if you want” the teacher instructed as Hani sighed looking at the cute green bunny letter pad that her best friend –Soohee passed to her.

“Do we really need to do this?” Hani pouted plopping her head on the desk

“Of course Hani-yah, you knows, what if your pen pal is a handsome guy?” Soohee drooled clasping her hands together as Hani rolled her eyes.

 

Yoon Soohee, 18 years – my best friend since high school.

Everything I know, she knows; everything she knows, I know.

Single since forever, cursed to be single ever since she was in her mother’s womb.

p.s: that’s the only reason she’s so excited about the pen pal thing.

 

“Let’s get started” Soohee said excitedly as Hani sighed

“Why do I have to?” she sighed as Soohee frowned her brows

“Come on don’t be such a YG , come on” Soohee laughed as Hani grabbed the pen sighing the whole time as she stared at the paper

“Hi…” she stared as she stared at the paper and glanced at Soohee writing at full speed as she sighed again and again.

At the end of the period Hani smiled satisfied as she looked at the letter as Soohee read it for her

 

Hey…

So you are gonna be my pen pal for God knows how long. You can call me 4419 (it’s the bus I ride to class everyday so you know where to find me, except I won’t reveal to you my name).

I am a really bored, boring type of person and I don’t like writing and thus, the dis-enthusiasm in the letter.

Let’s keep the letters short as much as possible okay, pen pal.

Until then, Ciao~

-4419

 

Soohee sighed unbelievably as Hani grabbed the letter

“Just go submit it already” Hani rolled her eyes.

 

 


 

 

Hani looked at the backseat carefully as she spotted him – Changbin.

She smiled to herself as she sat at the front seat and listened to her favorite oppas’ songs –IKON.

 

Not having an eomma was hard, but there was appa.

Not having any siblings was twice as hard, but there was iKON.

They were everything to me.

Though I had to be careful of what I did and spoke, I liked things this way.

Though Changbin and me were practically strangers who rode the same bus together in different seats five days a week, I liked the way things were.

I was happy.

 

Who knew, those were one of the last weeks where I’d see Changbin and then never again.

 


 

Show some l<3ve ^^