Chapter 3

4419

Chapter 3: {My pen pal {

Song for the chapter <3

 

 

1 month later:

Hani rushed to the mailbox as she heard the doorbell ring – it was the 15th of the month, the day her pen pal would write back to her.

Hani grabbed the letter as she tore the white envelope and read the contents, smiling all the way inside.

 

4419,

Today JYP said we’ll start on a show where we’ll get to debut if we’re lucky. I don’t know, I really have mixed feelings about this. I may not get enough time but I’ll always write to you since you’re important to me.

I haven’t been able to ride 4419 for some time and I wish I could ride it again with you. If only we got time.

Anyway, I’m glad we can now talk freely with each other through our letters. I’ll ask for your number when I am allowed to use phones by the company.

I can’t write too long since we both have the rule of writing not too long letters. Write to me soon.

-C.B

 

Hani took out the letter pad she had brought as she quickly wrote a letter as she smiled to herself.

*I don’t know who you are, but you definitely seem like a good person*

“Oh, I could ask to him about Changbin! Or maybe that’d be too much?” Hani muttered to herself

“BUT I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT WHERE HE IS!!” she cried as she messed up her hair.

“Okay, okay focus Yang Hani” Hani muttered as she wrote her letter.

 

LATER:

 

Hey C.B,

I got your reply…it’s really amazing that you’re gonna debut soon! Congrats on being one step closer to your dream! I know of trainees at my dad’s agency who go through so much just to debut, but I hope it certainly won’t be that hard for you!

If it isn’t too much, can I ask you something?

Do you know Changbin? He’s a guy on whom I’ve had a crush on for three long years but he never seemed to notice me. (yoo yoo TT_TT)

He used to ride bus 4419 too but he suddenly stopped coming a few months ago. I hope I can entrust you with this little secret of mine.

p.s. I have a little gift for you since you’re one step closer to your dream. Even if I don’t know who you are and even if I can’t see you, if I see this just somewhere, anywhere, I’ll know you’re the one I’ve been writing to for a long time. The ‘H.N’ is the initials of my name… bye^^

-4419

 

Hani looked at the phone chain with the initials ‘C.B’ engraved on it as she looked outside at the night view of Seoul from her apartment window.

I wonder who you are Mr. C.B. I wonder if you’ll even put it around in your phone. That’d be cute.

 

 

“Yah Yah, I want to eat chickennnnn!” Woojin said raising his hand

“Na du, na du!!” Felix and Jongin said in unison

“I want pizza” Chan said

“Me too, pizza and coke” Changbin said

“Me too” Jisung said

“Wait, wait, let’s play rock-paper-scissors and the loser buys, cool?” Hyunjin asked as the group agreed

Fast forward: a few minutes later:

Chan mumbled as he walked with Jisung and Seungmin placing the order for the kids as they waited for their order.

“I’d hate it if anyone was eliminated.” Jisung said as Chan nodded

“So we just need to work harder than ever, we need to debut as a whole” Chan said when he felt someone tugging on him.
“Oh, annyeong, what’s your name?” Seungmin asked the kid as Chan quickly pulled away what the boy was tugging
“That’s not for kids okay” he said ruffling the boy’s hair as Jisung chuckled looking at Chan’s keychain

 

“H.N”