Chapter 21

Do You Trust Me?

“AHHH!” Jeonghan convulsed in pain. His hands slipped from Mingyu’s head and clutched his own head. 

“Why don’t you love me?!” That voice echoed in Jeonghan’s head repeatedly. It was like someone was straight up shouting in his mind. 

“Stop! Stop it, please!” He begged, panting for air, his hair now matted with sweat. Tears streamed down his angelic face as he prayed for the pain to go away. 

The werewolf watched the scene unfold in front of him. The man fell onto his knees, screaming. That scream. It was the most painful scream Mingyu had ever heard in his life. It brought sense back into him. It happened so suddenly that he didn’t even have time to register it, but he was back on two feet the moment he heard that scream. His clothes were torn, leaving most of his upper body on full display. 

“Han!” He rushed to Jeonghan and put his arms around the older. There was no doubt it was that voice again. Mingyu had heard it too. But again, it was very faint. His head was still throbbing, but definitely not as much as how much Jeonghan was hurting. 

Jeonghan saw a werewolf, but not Mingyu. It’s fur was snow white. The werewolf growled and lunged forward. Then Jeonghan was back to reality. For some reason that Jeonghan couldn’t explain, he could tell that the werewolf was Jisoo. That voice belonged to Jisoo too. So Jisoo was a werewolf? But that still didn’t explain why he could hear Jisoo in his mind. 

Deciding to ignore it for now, Jeonghan returned Mingyu’s embrace. 

“Gyu...you did it.” Mingyu nodded his head. He had managed to get himself under control. He knew the reason why. It was Jeonghan. Jeonghan was his cure. Mingyu cradled Jeonghan in his huge arms, rubbing his back. 

“It was that voice again, wasn’t it?” He looked at Jeonghan for confirmation. In response, the older nodded. 

“But this time, I saw a werewolf. Not you. It had white fur.” He couldn’t tell Mingyu that it was Jisoo, since Mingyu didn’t know who Jisoo was. Besides, he was pretty sure that Mingyu would get super jealous if he found out that Jeonghan had been meeting with Jisoo without him knowing. 

White fur...Mingyu thought. There was only once werewolf with white fur. The rest of them had black and grey fur. Mingyu knew who it was. Hong Jisoo. His ex-friend turned enemy. 

 

 

Author’s Note: hello~ sorry for not updating. Exams have started, so i probably wont be able to update that often or maybe not at all for the next week or so, i hope yall understand! P.s. you can follow me on ig at illegally_jeonghan or on twitter at wuhtislife if you want to! Thanks for the support on this story, i know its taking ages to finish pls bear with me!