Chapter 6

Do You Trust Me?

Mingyu frowned. Jeonghan had just walked out of school with Junhui again. They were getting too close for his liking. He was possessive, he wouldn’t let anyone else have Jeonghan. Junhui gave Jeonghan a friendly hug as they parted ways. Jeonghan seemed closer to Junhui than Jisoo and Seungcheol. This worried Mingyu even more because Junhui was the flirtiest among all of them. Jisoo was gentlemanly and soft-spoken. Seungcheol was...well, he was kind of a bad boy but his looks made up for it. Junhui also really liked skinship.

When Jeonghan arrived, he immediately dragged Jeonghan away from the school. Once they reached their houses, Mingyu looped his arm around Jeonghan’s shoulder and kissed his neck.

”Whoa, slow down! You’re eager today.” He teased, caught by surprise.

”I don’t like the way Junhui looks at you.” He wrote on the whiteboard and frowned again. 

“So that’s what you’re worried about?” Jeonghan burst out laughing. Mingyu narrowed his eyes, stamping his foot and burying his face in Jeonghan’s neck.

”Alright, alright! I’ll stop. I’ve told you, he’s just a friend. He’s just really touchy, it doesn’t mean anything.” Jeonghan said, drying his tears from laughing so much. He ruffled Mingyu’s hair and kissed him quickly.

”Check the whiteboard!” He must be planning to write another cheesy pick-up line, Mingyu thought.

”You’re so handsome, you made me forget my pick-up line.” As expected, it was there, a new one almost everyday. When would Jeonghan run out of pick-up lines?

”You’re so beautiful, no pick-up line can describe you.” He replaced the previous message with another cheesy pick-up line.

”Gyu! Come over for dinner?” Mingyu raised his eyebrows at the new nickname but nodded anyway.

Greeting him with a kiss, Jeonghan quickly served up the dishes. 

“Dinner is served, M’lord.” Jeonghan joked as he bowed deeply. “Enjoy!” Mingyu smiled appreciatively and dug in. As usual, Jeonghan’s cooking was great.

The next day at school, Mingyu wanted to find Jeonghan. He found Jeonghan in the washroom. With Junhui. Kissing. Immediately, he turned away and walked briskly out of the washroom. Jeonghan turned his head just in time to see a tall, familiar figure leaving the washroom. . He pushed Junhui away and chased after Mingyu, but he was long gone.

Mingyu dashed away the tears angrily while storming off. There was no way Jeonghan could explain this. He had seen everything he needed to see. He should have seen this coming. After all, he couldn’t speak. Junhui was so much better than him. To think that he actually thought Jeonghan liked him. Of course he wouldn’t like him. He was just a toy. Jeonghan’s toy. All those sweet words Jeonghan had told him were all lies. He hated himself for trusting Jeonghan. He hated  himself for not being able to speak. He hated everything. 

But try as he might, he couldn’t hate Jeonghan. Even after everything he had seen, he found himself hating himself more instead of Jeonghan. “What’s wrong with me? Why don’t I hate him?” He flopped down on his bed, burying his face in his pillow.

Unless he had really fallen for Jeonghan. “What have I done?” He thought. Or more like, what had Yoon Jeonghan done to him? Groaning internally with frustration, he decided to ignore Jeonghan for as long as possible. 

At least, until his feelings for Jeonghan wore off. 

 

 

Author’s Note: hello~ that junhan coming in hehe;) i tried making this a little longer than the previous chapters to make up for the short chapters~