Chapter 15

Do You Trust Me?

1 Year Later 

“Hannie, I’m back!” Mingyu called. He was met with silence. Walking around the house, he found it empty. That was weird...Jeonghan was usually home by 4. He decided to order a pizza while waiting for Jeonghan to come back home since his phone couldn’t be reached. 

A few hours later, Jeonghan stumbled into the house. The top two buttons of his shirt were ed, and he smelled like alcohol. 

“Hannie! Where did you go?” Mingyu rushed up to Jeonghan, supporting him with his body. 

“I...went to the cluuub...” His speech was slurred. Obviously, he had had too much to drink. Mingyu led Jeonghan to their room and lay him down on their bed. He brought a wet cloth and put it on Jeonghan’s forehead. 

“What’d you go to the club for?” 

“I...dunno.” Jeonghan replied, a blank smile on his face. Right after that, he fell asleep. Mingyu sighed in worry. Jeonghan wouldn’t go to the club for no reason. Jeonghan didn’t even drink that much. Since Jeonghan was asleep now, he would just have to ask him in the morning. 

Jeonghan woke up with a splitting headache. For a moment, he thought his headaches were relapsing before he realised it had been a year since he had been treated. He tried to get off the bed, but he was forced back down by Mingyu. 

“Why did you go to the club?” Jeonghan frowned. He faintly remembered heading to the club, but he couldn’t remember anything else other than going back home. 

“I...just felt like going, I guess.” He answered. This time, it was Mingyu’s turn to frown. 

“You don’t just go to the club, Hannie. You can tell me anything, you know that, right?” 

“I just wanted to destress, alright?” Jeonghan was starting to get annoyed. Couldn’t he have at least some time to himself? Mingyu shook his head as if he didn’t believe Jeonghan, but he let it slide. 

“Rest in bed. I’ll bring breakfast and water.” Jeonghan nodded and lay back down, thinking of the man he had met last night. He was one of the few things he had remembered from last night. The man had a pretty face and a cute nose. Jeonghan thought of a word to describe him. Gentlemanly. That was the word. But as hard as he tried, Jeonghan couldn’t remember his name. The same man who had called a car for him to get home. The same man who had tried to stop him from drinking. He would have to go back to the club soon and hope the man would be there too. 

Rolling over in the bed, he found himself going back to sleep. 

 

 

Author’s Note: soo short chapter im sorry i hope the plot makes up for it:(