Chapter 5

Do You Trust Me?

“What do yu wanna do today? We have the whole day to ourselves.” Jeonghan smirked. Mingyu blushed but snuggled closer to Jeonghan. He had woken up early only to go to Jeonghan’s house. Jeonghan ruffled his hair and grinned at him. Mingyu wrapped a possessive arm around his boyfriend.

”I’m making breakfast later. Pancakes?” He asked. Mingyu nodded again and buried his face in Jeonghan’s neck. For the first time, Jeonghan noticed Mingyu’s features up close. That jawline and those cheekbones. 

“Ahh! Mingyu-yah!” He shouted in shock. He was getting off the bed to make breakfast only to have Mingyu push him back onto the bed and on top of him in one swift motion. Mingyu smiled triumphantly before leaning down and kissing Jeonghan. The older smiled into the kiss before putting a hand on the back of his neck and pulling him even closer. 

“I really have to make breakfast now, y’know. Unless you want to starve.” He mentioned. Mingyu pouted at him but released him anyway.

”Breakfast is ready!” He heard Jeonghan call after a while. He walked downstairs and wrapped his arms around Jeonghan from behind. “Yah! Eat your food!” He chided Mingyu, but he didn’t mean it. In response, Mingyu sniffed his neck and went to sit down. 

After breakfast, they decided to watch a movie in Jeonghan’s house. Mingyu snuggled closer to Jeonghan. Somehow, Jeonghan understood what he wanted and enveloped Mingyu in his arms, peppering his forehead with kisses. 

“You make me so happy, Mingyu.” He sighed contently and shifted his position so that they were face to face...

 

 

Author’s Note: HAPPYMINGYUDAY🎉🎉🎉i decided to just write fluff today, hope yall dont mind!