Chapter 16

Do You Trust Me?

Jeonghan made his way to the club. He was hoping that the man would be there, whatever his name was. All Jeonghan knew was that he wanted to see him. To his delight, he found the man sitting at the bar. He was dressed in a black suit, and his brown hair was gelled to the side, unlike the other day where it flopped down. 

“Oh, it’s you again.” He said as Jeonghan sat down next to him. “I was hoping you would come.” 

“W-why?” Jeonghan stuttered, surprised by the man’s bluntness. 

“I don’t know, I just wanted to see your face.” The man smiled sweetly at him. 

“Oh, I didn’t get your name last time.” 

“It’s Jisoo. Hong Jisoo. Or you can call me Joshua.” The man, now identified as Jisoo, told him. 

“Ahh...I’m Jeonghan.” Jeonghan introduced himself. 

“I know.” 

“Huh? How?” Jeonghan was confused. He didn’t remember telling the man his name that day. 

“I have my ways.” Jisoo smirked at him as he pushed a shot glass to Jeonghan. “Drink with me?” Jeonghan hadn’t really planned on drinking, but since he was here, why not? He took the shot glass and downed it in one go. 

“Don’t drink too much. I’m not calling another car for you.” Jisoo warned him as Jeonghan drank glass after glass. He nodded his head groggily, pretty sure he was still sober enough to get home by himself. 

They sat in silence, the occasional clinking of glasses heard. Jisoo took this time to study Jeonghan’s face properly. Jeonghan was really pretty. Jisoo was pretty sure he could make straight guys turn gay. He didn’t know when Jeonghan had cut his hair, but he looked so handsome with short hair. It pained Jisoo to know that Jeonghan didn’t remember him, but Jeonghan was living a happy life right now. He was married to Kim Mingyu, worked as a barista which was his dream job, and was leading a good life. What right did Jisoo have to interfere in his life? 

He had known Jeonghan since they were practically babies, it was no surprise that they became best friends. But Jisoo had unknowingly given his heart to Jeonghan. It still belonged to Jeonghan, after 7 years. 

“I still love you...” Jisoo said softly to the now slumped over Jeonghan. 

 

 

Author’s Note: plot twist~~ hope yall liked this! Tx for the views and subs<3 also jeongcheol and gyuhan are tied in the poll someone help me i cant decide oh gawd