Chapter 4

Do You Trust Me?

“Mingyu! Wait for me!” Jeonghan called as he ran to catch up to Mingyu. “Sorry! I overslept...” He panted breathlessly. Mingyu smiled at him, indicating that it was alright. Jeonghan took his arm as they walked to school. Mingyu stepped away from him when they reached the school gates. Jeonghan looked at him curiously before he understood what Mingyu meant. His face fell, but he told the younger,  

”Oh...I understand. It’s okay...” He smiled at Mingyu, but there was a tint of sadness in his eyes. After school, Jeonghan walked out of school with a group of boys. They were, no doubt, the flower boys of the school. Choi Seungcheol, Hong Jisoo, or better known as Joshua and Wen Junhui, the foreign boy that had moved from China. All eyes were on them as they walked out, especially at the new boy who had joined their group.

”Bye Jeonghan! See you tomorrow!” Junhui called as the other two waved. Jeonghan made his way to Mingyu, and they walked back together. Mingyu couldn’t help but feel jealous. He refused to look at Jeonghan, or talk to him.

”Hey, what’s wrong?” Mingyu shook his head, still not looking at Jeonghan. 

“Is that...jealousy I see?” He teased Mingyu. “Don’t worry, they’re just friends. I just met them today, Mingyu.” He assured the possessive boy. He tugged on Mingyu’s arm like a little child, looking at him with puppy eyes. Mingyu couldn’t resist the cuteness. He finally looked over at Jeonghan, giving him a small smile. 

“Look out for another message!” He gave Mingyu a quick peck and winked at him.

”You must be a broom, because you just swept me off my feet.” Where did Jeonghan get all these? Not that he was complaining, but did he just have these in the back of his head? 

“I don’t have any more, but if you open your door at 7, I’ll make it up to you.” He left a message of his own before going to get ready. Appearing at Jeonghan’s doorstep at exactly 7, Jeonghan found him holding out a bunch of dandelions. His whiteboard said,

”Blow these away like you blew me away.” Breaking into a huge smile, Jeonghan laughed loudly. 

“This even beats my pick-up lines.” He commented as he took the flowers and went out to blow them. “You blew me away too, Kim Mingyu.” Going back inside, he closed the door and leaned in. 

“What are we now?” Mingyu shrugged his shoulders as he stared into those impossibly deep eyes. Jeonghan really did have beautiful eyes that complimented his face. “If we are what I think we are, this should be okay, right?” He pressed his lips to Mingyu’s. His lips were so soft that Mingyu couldn’t believe they belonged to a boy. The taller boy wrapped his arms around Jeonghan’s tiny frame as he kissed him back. He sighed contently as he buried his face in the crook of Jeonghan’s neck while the older boy showered him with affection.

”You seem to be enjoying yourself a little too much.” Jeonghan teased. Mingyu immediately pulled away from his neck and blushed. “You look cute when you’re embarrassed. I should do this more often.” He chuckled to himself.

”What have you done to me, Kim Mingyu?” He smiled at Mingyu and pressed their foreheads together. 

 

 

Author’s Note: the pick-up lines tho😂i live for cringey jeonghan😂hope yall liked this! Comments are greatly appreciated!