Chapter 22

Do You Trust Me?

“Hong Jisoo. What’ve you been doing to Jeonghan?” Mingyu snarled. Jisoo sat opposite him, arms folded. 

“I didn’t do anything.” He replied calmly. 

“Stop lying. You know very well what you’ve done. He’s this close to his breaking point, do you really want to see him suffer?” 

“I’m a selfish man. You of all people should know that, Mingyu.” The calmness in Jisoo’s voice just irked Mingyu even more. He didn’t give a about Jeonghan. All he cared about was himself. Jeonghan didn’t deserve this. He didn’t deserve to be ‘loved’ by such a selfish man. 

“He’s already under a lot of pressure. He doesn’t need you adding on to his list of problems.” Mingyu glared at Jisoo through his black bangs. 

“Oh yeah? Is your marriage one of those problems?” Jisoo smirked. 

“Our marriage is perfectly fine. Especially without you coming in between. If you want to see the biggest problem, go look in the mirror.” 

“Then why does he go to the club? Have you ever wondered if he’s just putting on a front so you won’t be worried for him? Think about it, Mingyu.” With that, Jisoo stood up and left, leaving Mingyu speechless. Was he really the cause of Jeonghan’s problems? 

**************** 

“Jeonghan. I need you to be honest with me.” Mingyu pressed Jeonghan down on the bed. 

“What is it?” 

“Am I the cause of your problems?” Jeonghan’s breath hitched. 

“What are you talking about? I don’t have any problems. Now go to sleep.” Jeonghan tried to push Mingyu off him. 

“You don’t have to hide the truth. I know you too well. Now answer my question.” Mingyu pinned Jeonghan down even harder on the bed, hovering above him. 

“Fine, you win. It’s not that. I’m just...” Jeonghan trailed off, he didn’t know how to explain it. 

“Pressured?” 

“Yeah.” Jeonghan nodded his head for confirmation. Mingyu sighed and flopped down beside Jeonghan. 

“I should’ve known. I’m sorry.” 

“If you’re really sorry, you can make it up to me.” Jeonghan smirked. Mingyu didn’t have to be told twice. He pushed himself up and on top of the older. 

“Whatever you want, my angel.” He whispered. 

 

 

Author’s Note: sorry for the short chapter, i couldn’t really think of anything >_< hopefully i’ll get my inspiration back soon!