Chapter 13

Do You Trust Me?

The day of the wedding 

“It’s finally here...” Jeonghan looked at his surroundings with disbelief. He was getting married. Finally. Mingyu, who was currently dressed in a suit, put an arm around him. 

*************

Mingyu stood in front of Jeonghan. 

“Jeonghan. I never expected to fall in love with you. I only knew you as the long-haired boy who was my neighbour. Then you came into my house and demanded for my name.” Here, Mingyu stopped, a small smile taking over his face. “I didn’t want to talk to you. I was happy enough watching you from the balcony, as creepy as that sounds. I didn’t want you to know that I couldn’t speak, for the fear that you would avoid me. Even after all this while, you never fail to amaze me every single day. You give me so much happiness. And I’m so thankful that I can tell you all of this with my own mouth. I love you.” Jeonghan’s eyes watered, touched by Mingyu’s speech. He composed himself and started his own speech. 

“Mingyu. Every time you look at me, it’s like the world is spinning. I miss our conversations on the board, but I’m so glad that you can speak. You don’t know how much you’ve changed my life. Before I met you, I was broken. I had given up all hope on finding happiness again. Then you appeared, and you fixed me, piece by piece. You picked up all the broken shards of my life and put them back together. For the first time in ages, I felt complete. And I don’t regret falling in love with you. Ever.” His speech ended, and the rings were presented to them. Jeonghan watched as Mingyu slippped the ring onto his finger, and he did the same. 

“You may now kiss.” 

Mingyu leaned in close, and gave Jeonghan a passionate but short kiss. 

“We’ll finish it later...” He whispered in Jeonghan’s ear. 

After the wedding

That night, Mingyu flopped down on Jeonghan’s couch in exhaustion. 

“Who knew a wedding would be so tiring?” Jeonghan sat down next to him and leaned his head on Mingyu’s shoulder. 

“Think on the bright side. We’re married.” Jeonghan said, lifting his hand to show the ring wth a diamond. Mingyu was just about to doze off when Jeonghan suddenly whispered, 

“Now, where were we?” Mingyu’s eyelids shot up. Jeonghan snickered at his expression, teasing him. “I believe, we were somewhere here...” He suddenly whipped off Mingyu’s shirt, fingers tugging on his waistband. 

“Oh yeah? I thought we were somewhere here...” Mingyu said, as he took off both Jeonghan’s shirt and pants. He pushed himself off the couch and dragged Jeonghan with him. He pulled Jeonghan’s wrist and caught him in his arms, pressing their bodies together. He locked his lips with Jeonghan’s and gently made his way to the bedroom. Closing the door behind them, he gave Jeonghan a light push, causing the older to fall back on the mattress. He climed on top of Jeonghan. 

“I love you.” 

 

 

Author’s Note: another short chapter im so sorry cos theres nothing much to write about(or maybe im just lazy)