Chapter 8

Do You Trust Me?

He held Jeonghan as he sobbed uncontrollably. His shirt was getting soaked with tears, but he didn’t mind. All he minded about was Jeonghan in that very moment. Patting his back gently, he wished he could whisper comforting words, but he could only cradle him and hope that Jeonghan felt his love for him.

”I-I’m so sorry...” Jeonghan pulled back and dried his tears with the back of his sleeve. All Mingyu could do was smile at him. He tugged at Jeonghan’s sleeve, indicating for him to follow. After walking for about 15 minutes, they reached a place that Jeonghan had never seen before. It was beautiful beyond description. Mingyu led him to the sandy area which overlooked the sea and sat down, pulling Jeonghan down as well.

He put an arm around the older’s shoulders, pulling his head to rest on his shoulders. They sat there in comfortable silence. Mingyu had never seen this side of Jeonghan before. He was usually happy and cheerful, but now he was so vulnerable. He hated seeing Jeonghan like this. He hated how much Jeonghan was hurting on the inside but still pretending to be fine so he wouldn’t make others worry. Mingyu swallowed back the lump in his throat and pressed a kiss to the top of his head. He wanted Jeonghan to know that he wouldn’t leave him. Not ever, not like what everyone else had done to him.

”Thank you, Mingyu. I swear, I’ll make up for it.” He hugged Mingyu tightly, grateful for the thousandth time that Mingyu didn’t leave him. He looked at Mingyu with so much emotion that made Mingyu realise even more that Jeonghan just needed someone as much as anyone else would need their parents. Since his parents were apparently s, Mingyu was more than willing to be there for Jeonghan. 

At 10 o’clock in the night, Mingyu rang the doorbell of Jeonghan’s house. Almost immediately, Jeonghan opened the door, wearing his pyjamas. He looked so cute, Mingyu resisted the urge to reach over and ruffle his hair.

”Mingyu? What are you doing here?” He questioned as he took in the sight of Mingyu in his pyjamas. He let himself in and wrote on his phone,

”I couldn’t sleep.” Jeonghan smirked, amused.

”So you decided to spend the night with me?” He raised his eyebrows, clearly enjoying teasing the younger boy. Mingyu blushed and dragged Jeonghan to his room. He pulled Jeonghan onto the bed, pinning his wrists above his head. Leaning down, he captured Jeonghan’s lips in his and slowly trailed kisses down his neck. Moving swiftly, he removed Jeonghan’s shirt. His body was lean and pale. Jeonghan watched helplessly as Mingyu looped a finger around his pants waistband teasingly.

”You tease.” He pulled Mingyu down to kiss him again. 

“Go to sleep. There’s school tomorrow.” He quickly put his shirt back on. Mingyu pouted at him, but he pretended not to notice. Mingyu eventually gave up and snuggled closer to Jeonghan. Jeonghan curled into his body, and Mingyu could feel his body heat radiating from the closeness. He gave Jeonghan one last kiss on the forehead before falling into a deep sleep.

 

 

Author’s Note: hello~ hope yall liked this! Thx for all the subs<3