Chapter 9

Be mine forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was walking towards her room quickly. She was looking for Tiffany because the latter didn't come throughout their classes for the day. She called the eyesmile girl but no one picked up the phone nor read the messages she had been send a lot. Her heart was beating faster than normal because her anxiety. She wanted to ask Jessica about her bestfriend but she scared out of no reason. The latter seemed relax but her heart failed to beat as normal. She can't focus in the class because she keep thinking about the person who hold her heart now. 

 

She sighed in relief when she saw the latter was in deep sleep on her bed like this morning she saw her before gong to school. Tiffany cover all of her body with the blanket. She shook Tiffany body but the latter didn't wake up.

"Fany..Fany-ah..wake up" Taeyeon removed the blanket from Tiffany upper body and hold her arm. She was shocked when she feel the hotness of the latter body. She touch Tiffany forehead and sighed. Tiffany was hot with fever. She then went to the bathroom.

 

Tiffany rubbed her eyes slowly and try to open her eyes when she heard someone called her name. Her headache was worsen and the pain killing her head. She felt light headed. She open her eyes when she felt something wet on her forehead. She then saw Taeyeon sat by her side while adjusting the wet towel on her forehead. She touched the latter thigh to get her attention.

"Fany.." Taeyeon said when she felt someone touched her.

"C..can I have water" asked Tiffany. Her voices hoarse beacuse was sore. She saw Taeyeon quickly took a glass of water and came back in seconds. Taeyeon helped her to get up and hold the glass in front of . She drank some of it and nodded her head signalling that she was done, then lay down again on her bed.

"Why don't you tell me you're sick?" Taeyeon asked with concerned voiced that make Tiffany heart warm.

"It's just a headache. and I have eat the medicine"

"You have fever fany-ah..have you eaten yet?" Taeyeon sighed again for the umpteenth time today when the latter shook her head. She then went towards the cafeteria after removed the blanket away from Tiffany body much to the latter dismay. She just wanted to cool down Tiffany body and it will make the temperature lower.

 

It was dinner time when Taeyeon woke Tiffany up. She fed the latter with porridge that she bought at the cafeteria. Tiffany was touched by Taeyeon actions. She was glad she had someone to take care of her when she was sick. She felt love. After a few spoon Tiffany shook her head. She didn't want to finish it because of .

"Fany-ah..eat some more" coaxed Taeyeon while moving the spoon like an aeroplane before put it in front of Tiffany mouth like a mother will do to her child. The latter just open when she saw Taeyeon acted like that add up with the adorable sound she make. 

"Taetae..." Tiffany called Taeyeon when she wanted to get up after gave Tiffany her medicine. Taeyeon had successfully persuaded the sick girl to finish all of her porridge.

She looked at the girl who was in her sleeping position and asked " Why.."

"C..can y-you sleep beside me tonight?" Tiffany asked while looking down. She didn't dare to look at the latter eyes. Tiffany felt rejected when she heard the latter was walking away. She sighed and closed her eyes when the lamp was switched off by Taeyeon. She mentally slapped because of her question. She shouldn't ask that when she knew her problem with Taeyeon didn't solve yet. She was so into her thought that she failed to notice someone was slipped into the blanket and back hug her. When Taeyeon whispered good night at her ear only then she notice the other girl was back hugging her. She smiled widely and muttered a soft good night and went to her dreamland with pleasant feeling.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Kwon Yuri...whats wrong?" asked Sunny concernedly when she and the others arrived at the hill after receiving text from the black pearl asking them to come over because of urgent matters. Yuri ushered her friends to sit down and start explaining about her problem that was about her helping Yoona to convince the latter that Seohyun like her too. She asked for her friends helped because weirdly she can't think of any ideas right now and it make her receive a smacked from Hyoyeon because Yuri always promised to help someone eventhough she didn't know how she would do it. Yuri just grinned sheepishly.

"Yuri...Yuri" Sooyoung shook her head.

"Help me guys..it is Yoong..my daughter problem" Yuri said dramatically that make her received the second smacked within minutes from Taeyeon.

"Yahh..don't smack me" whined Yuri.

"So you say that Yoong like Seohyun and want to confess..-"

"-But she is afraid that Seohyun doesn't feel the same...oh my gosh..like father like daughter" said Sooyoung and laughed after cutting her girlfriend words.

"Yahh..Choi Sooyoung" Yuri shot her glares that make Sooyoung gulped.

"Hihihi..just kidding buddy" Sooyoung smiled sheepishly while forming a peace sign with her fingers. The others just shook their head with Sooyoung behaviour.

"How can you stand her Sunny" 

"I don't know too Tae...but I know one thing..I love her" replied Sunny and it make Sooyoung heart fluttered.

"Guys...help me please..." Yuri did her aegyo. 

"Fine.." say the others. They then started to brainstorm the ideas.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Seohyun was walking towards the cafeteria when she saw someone or to be precised two people standing really close together while whispering. Happy smile were on their faces. She then hid herself beside the locker and watched the two girl attentively. She saw the two students holding hands while talking, they looked really close even their bodies were stick together. She felt her chest pang when she saw both of them about to kiss. Only a few centimetre away before the lip that she was dreaming about kissed another person lip.  She clenched her fist and turned around

"So it is true" she paused then said with heavy heart "You're now hers". 

Her eyes became dimmed with tears and her hands trembled. Oh how she wish she didn't saw it. She then sighed. It was not the first time she saw the two act lovingly to each other. Her heart wanted to believe it was all friendly gestures when she saw them hugging and kissing each other cheeks but what she saw today make her belief crumbled. She was late. Her Yoona can not be hers anymore. 

 

Seohyun flashed her fake smile when she spotted her unnies at their usual table.

"Hey..Seobaby whats wrong?" asked Tiffany when she sat down. Her voices was full with concerned and it make the other unnie looked at her too.

"I'm okay unnie..why?" asked her innocently while trying to give them her best smile.

"Hyunnie..you can't lie to me baby..I know you inside out" said Tiffany while holding her hands. After hearing it..she broke down in front of her unnies. She can't hold the tears anymore. Jessica instantly wrapped her hands on Seohyun body. Giving her a comfort hug while Nicole her back lovingly. They let Seohyun to cry her eyes out first before asking her again what is wrong.

"Y-yoong.." mumbled Seohyun when she finally calmed down.

"What about her baby?" asked Nicole.

"I saw her k-kiss someone" she mumbled hardly. Jessica, Nicole and Tiffany were shocked to hear about it. They thought that Yoona like Seohyun.

"Are you sure?" asked Tiffany because she think Seohyun might seen someone else who was like Yoona. Seohyun just nodded.

"Who is the girl Seo?" asked Jessica angrily. She will hunt down the girl and her daughter because making Seohyun crying. She sighed heavily because of her daughter.

"I-its.." 

"Just say Hyunnie...omma will kill that person..she make my baby crying" said Tiffany determinedly and Jessica just nodde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter