Chapter 16

Be mine forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Have you tell her?"

"Tell her what?"

Jessica sighed and knock Tiffany forehead playfully. "About the bet".

"Hurmmm....should I?" 

"Of course you should....you have to come clean Tiff"

"Ohhh...okay I would talk to her about it"

"Good girl..."cooed Jessica.

"But..what if...she react wrongly...?" Tiffany asked. She wanted to tell Taeyeon everything but she scared that Taeyeon thought she was just playing around. She frown.

"Your Taetae love you so much...she must understand...beside Taengoo is not dumb...she can interpret everything well...but...I dont know if she dumb like you..." Jessica laughed like a maniac after heard her own remark. Tiffany just pout and smacked her friend shoulder lightly.

"Im not dumb..."Tiffany said with the sad voice.

"Of course you are not dumb....your a Hwang...Stephanie Hwang Miyoung...the girl with beauty and brain.." Jessica said then kiss Tiffany head.

------

"Steph....can you go home this weekend" Mr Hwang said on the phone.

"Im not sure daddy..." Tiffany replied while biting her lips.

"We have someone important come to our house this weekend and I hope you will be there Steph.......tikk"

Tiffany sighed when her father end the call. She knew her father very well. If he wanted her to be home, she should be home. 'Arghhhhh....dont wanna go home'

"Fany-ah....why you bite your lips?" Asked Taeyeon. She use her fingers to part Tiffany teeth with her lips so the girl would not bite it.

"Daddy wanna see me this weekend" Tiffany put her head on Taeyeon shoulder. She then ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter