Chapter 3

Be mine forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany was sitting on the couch inside her room. Her mind was working really hard how to seduce Taeyeon. She's biting her lips out of habit when she's thinking. Her friend did not make any due date but she wanted to finish it real quick because she did not like the feeling having someone in her comfort space. The space that she needed the most and could be her real self that only shown to her best friends. Right now for this past years this room only the room that can make her be herself. This was her space and she would not share the space that make her feeling better with others. She's to absorbed in thinking that she did not hear the door being open and close by non other than her roommate,Taeyeon. When Taeyeon close the bathroom door, only then she realized the latter had come back. She sighed loudly. This thing make her mind in mess and she think she regret her decision to agree to Jessica ridiculous bet. 

Taeyeon went out from the bathroom and saw Tiffany still in her same postion as she come back one hour ago and still staring into the air. She raise her eyebrow but just ignored her and went to her study table. She had a lot of homework to do.

Tiffany got up from the couch and went to her study table too. She saw Taeyeon diligently doing her homework. Her phone beeps and she saw an email from the school administration. She read it and sighed because her class is one of the classes that undergo renovation and she had to go to another class. 'Hopefully Jessica is the same class with me' her mind said. After thinking or the exact word is daydreaming for like hours because of the bet she decided to follow the flow. She is sure she will get Taeyeon wrapped in her finger in just a few try. She think that midget is not hard at all. Who cant resist Tiffany Hwang. She full of packaged. She had look, brain, wealth and can sing very well to. She's the definition of beauty with brain.

At 10pm Taeyeon is really sleepy so she decide to go sleep. When she want to climb the stairs surprisingly Tiffany call her name. She ignore it for the first time because she think she just heard things but Tiffany Hwang the eyesmile evil really call her name and the most shocking things is with a gentle voice and smile on her face. Taeyeon looks at Tiffany and raise her eyebrow.

'Ermm.I..I just want to apologize to you for my bad behaviour towards you' said Tiffany while looking down. She really try her best to sound sincere. Her first step is making Taeyeon think she want to be her friend and is a good person. Afterall who will not fall to a good person right?

Taeyeon face show all her emotion right now. She is shock. Eyesmile evil apologize to her. Her sleepiness go away because of this thing. 'Ohh...ok' Taeyeon said and right after Tiffany looks  her. 'Really' Tiffany said disbelief. Taeyeon just nod her head and said 'really..goodnight Tiffany' then she climbs the stairs once again and go straight to her bed. From there she can see Tiffany still standing at her spot smiling sweetly. She just sleep in relief because no one will fight with her again. Her life will be easier and happy.Tiffany went to sleep with smile in her face. Her thoughts are right. Taeyeon is an easy girl. She sure can carry her mission easily.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyeon is talking with Yuri in her classroom when their teacher open the door. Their homeroom teacher,Miss Boa walked in follow by two other students that successfully make everyone gasped including the two dorks. Miss Boa said that they are from another class but because of the renovation things they will join their class. The two girls bowed their head and went to seat at the empty tables in front of Taeyeon and Yuri. The other students still loooked at the girls in dazed because of their beauty. The said girls are of course Tiffany Hwang and Jessica Jung. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and smile before she smirked at Jessica knowingly. Jessica just laughed a bit and said luck is on Tiffany side.

Miss Boa voice make all the students looked at her and not at the duo.Yuri still amazed because her crush sits just in front of her. She grin like an idiot but her ears still hear what the teacher said. As for Taeyeon she just shake her head at Yuri's behaviour. 'This girl really like Jessica' said her mind. 

When the school finish for that day, the group just chilling at the hill while waiting the time to go to their respective club. Sooyoung tease Yuri about being like a fool because of Jessica Jung that earned her a smacked from her girlfriend. Sunny scolded her because she tease Yuri when the fact is Sooyoung like that too before they officially become couple. Hyoyeon and Taeyeon just laughing at the couple antics.

'Well its time' said Taeyeon. The others just nod and walked toward the school building. Their club activity will start in just five minutes. They parted their ways and went to their respective club. Taeyeon is really nervous because she didnt know who are in this club too other than Seolhyun her junior. She push the auditorium door and the first thing she see is Tiffany's eyesmile. She is in aww because this is the first time she saw the latter eyesmile and it is very genuine and warm. Her thoughts is being interrupt when she heard her name being called by Seolhyun. Seolhyun hug her as soon as she stand in front of the younger girl. She just smile at the girl behaviour. 'Unnie..miss you'said Seolhyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter