Chapter 10

Be mine forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ughhh....." Tiffany groaned. She wanted to rub her eyes and did her usually routine which is stretching her body but she can not move. She opened her eyes and smile plastered on her face because of the sleeping girl. She watched Taeyeon face attentively. She chuckled a bit because Taeyeon really look like a kid when she was sleeping. Then she remembered the things that happened yesterday and she felt giddy. She remebered how Taeyeon said the three words to her and how the latter took her breath away with the kisses. She touched her lip. Still she can not believe that she finally can taste the luscious lip and for her Taeyeon lip is the best. She felt the urged to kiss the sleeping girl but she withdrawed her intention and caressed Taeyeon face lightly try to not wake the girl up.

 

"Done watching me?" Tiffany startled when the supposedly sleeping girl talked. Taeyeon opened her eyes and beamed Tiffany her best smile that showed her dimple. "Morning baby.." Taeyeon said to the quiet girl and kissed her forehead lovingly. It managed to make Tiffany heart fluttered. "Hey fany..." Taeyeon poked Tiffany cheeks when she saw the latter was in her own world. "I'll take a bath first.." Tiffany said and practically ran towards the bathroom leaving Taeyeon on her bed. The latter just chuckled because she knew Tiffany just wanted to hide her blushing cheeks.

 

 

 

"Are you done Fany..." Taeyeon said at her ear and wrapped her hands around her waist. It make her startled for a while before relax in Taeyeon embrace. She nodded her head and picked her last book and put it in her bag. She turned around to face Taeyeon and the latter action make her shocked by kissing her until the both of them pull away because there was no oxygen left in their lungs. "Lets go..."Taeyeon said and intertwined their hands together.

 

 

 

-------

 

"Tae.." Taeyeon then turned her head towards her bestfriend when the latter whispered her name. She wanted to ask why the tan girl called her name when Ms Boa was teaching in front. All the students knew that the beautiful teacher disliked people who was talking in her class or not focus. Some of them had experienced the teacher wrath and for sure they didn't want to experience it more. Yuri nodded her chin towards the teacher and luckily Taeyeon understand it. She then looked at the front and she can hear Yuri breathes near her ear.

 

"Is there any progress?"

 

"What progress?" Taeyeon asked cluelessly

 

"Tiffany and you"

 

"Ooo...no" uttered Taeyeon saidly. Yuri then looked at her friend for a while and saw the sad expression. She sighed. She thought the two girls had become a thing when she saw them holding hand..or to be precise intertwined their hands together this morning.

 

"But the two of you hold hands this morning"

 

"Yes.." Taeyeon answered shortly.

 

"Enlighten me please" 

 

"Last night...I tell her that I love her and we kiss but...she didn't reply back" Taeyeon sighed as she waited for the brunette to tell her back the the three words since last night but to no avail she didn't say the words.

 

"Wait a minute...I need to understand this...you tell her that you love her" Yuri paused and looked at Taeyeon. The latter just nodded.

 

"You kiss her...but she didn't kiss you or tell the words back-"

 

"No she kiss me back...but doesn't say the words" Taeyeon cutted Yuri words. Yuri just nodded her head. Now she understand the situation better.

 

"So..why you are so sad?"

 

"Yul....don't you understand" Taeyeon asked and looked into Yuri eyes try to make her friend understand. They looked into each other eyes and Yuri can feel what Taeyeon trying to say. In fact she knew well the feeling. She sighed. 'Why did the two of you fall in love in this situation' Yuri said in her mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kwon Yuri"

"Kim Taeyeon"

 

The two of them looked at the source of the voices when they heard someone shouted their name. 

 

"Oh .." the two of them mumbled when they saw a furious Ms Boa. Her eyes were throwing daggers towards them that make the two students shivered.

 

 

"Principal office now.." 

 

The two friends ran towards the door but before that stopped to bow and mumbled 'We're sorry' to the teacher.

 

-------

 

"So what happen next?" asked Sooyoung eagerly after both of her unlucky friends told them what happened in the class. Taeyeon and Yuri sighed then looked at each other.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Taeyeon and Yuri were sitting in front of Mrs Park desk. They hung their heads down while Ms Boa told the principal what happened in the class. Miss Boa was very frustated because she really disliked when her students didn't give their attentions to what she taught. 

 

"So..Miss Kwon and Miss Kim care to tell me what happen?" asked Mrs Park as she fixed her gazed towards her students. She saw the two students hesitated so she try another way. "Yuri tell me"

 

Yuri sighed when she heard her supposed to be principal called her by her firstname because it meant only one thing....Mrs Park really wanted to know and she didn't have the ball to keep quiet. So with the last glances at her friend she told everything that happened. Including about the topic that she talked with Taeyeon and about the bet that the Princess make. Taeyeon shot her a shocked glances.

 

"So..Miss Kim like our Tiffany even though she know Tiffany will dump her one day.." Mrs Park and raised her eyebrows. Taeyeon just nodded her head.  'Interesting...' the principal told her mind.

 

"Ms Kim..don't you hate Tiffany?"

"Should I ?" Taeyeon asked innocently. She had been asking herself many time that should she hate Tiffany ? Or not?

"No..you shouldn't..." Mrs Park said sternly 

"You should try to woo her..and make her yours...let her fall in love with you and forget about the bet...then the two of you can live happily together" continues Mrs Park with full of spirit. Taeyeon was dumbfounded at the sight of her freaking principal talked to her with passion about courting someone. It make her determined to make Tiffany fall in love with her deeply.

"T..Thank you Mrs Park...but may I ask you a question?" asked Taeyeon while stuttering. 

"Why..do you encourage me to court Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked after her principal nodded her head. She wanted to ask the principal from the beginning when she just called Yuri by her firstname but she forgot about it when they talked about her and Tiffany. She also noticed that Mrs Park said 'Our Tiffany' just now.

"Hahahha..thats simple...let me introduce to you..Tiffany's aunty..Mrs Park Kahi" said Yuri while pointed her hands towards their principal. She chuckled a bit when looking at Taeyeon expression. That girl surely so shocked to know that their principal was Tiffany's aunty and to add that she told her that she love her niece.

"You're her a..aunty" Taeyeon stammered.

"Yes I am....thats why I want you to court her...don't worry you have all of her blessings"

"T..thank you Mrs Park" Taeyeon then stood up and bowed to her principal continuously. Yuri who had watching just chuckled and shook her head because of her bestfriend antic.

"You can go now Miss Kim...I need to talk something with Yuri..." Taeyeon nodded and bowed to her principal and walked towards the door.

"Miss Kim..." Taeyeon halted in her track and turned her head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter