Chapter 18

Be mine forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany was lying on her bed like a corpse. She did not want to move even a liitle bit from her bed. She didn't eat nor take a shower. Her body became thinner but she didn't care about it. She was the definition of living corpse. Mrs Hwang and Leo had been persuade her to eat but the younger girl just ignored her mother and brother. Tiffany was broken inside with his father decision. She wanted to scream but she did not have any energy left, want to cry but seems like her tear glands did not produce any tears anymore after she cried for days since the day her father broke the news to her. Tiffany also did not go to school and charged her dead phone thats mean she didn't see or contact Taeyeon for days now. She knew the petite girl must be worried but Tiffany didn't have the gut to tell Taeyeon about the engagement. In fact she didn't want Taeyeon to know so Taeyeon will be hers forever. She can't break up with her Taetae. She love her so much.

 

 

 

Mrs Hwang sighed when her daughter still did not want to eat. She walked towards her husband study room and cleared to get Mr Hwang attention.

Mr Hwang looked up from the document he read and saw his wife. 

"You didn't talk to me for days now" said Mr Hwang while walking towards his dear wife. His wife didn't talk to him since the day that he announced the engagemnet of Tiffany with Horvejkul and it make him down a little bit. It was because he love his wife so much and when the lady of the house ignored him, he felt devastated. He smile a little bit when his wife, Mina didn't push him away when he tried to hold her hands.

 

"I don't expect you to do that to our daughter" Mrs Hwang said lowly while looking at his husband eyes.

"I never thought that you will sacrifice our daughter life and happiness just for your business. I'm very dissapointed" She continued.

Mr Hwang just shooked his head "No..I'm not sacrificing Steph life Mina. I'm trying to help her. I want her to be with someone who will not after her just for our family wealth. I want her to be happy"

Mrs Hwang laughed a little bit "Help her Minhyun? You said all of this just to help her? Wanna her to be happy? I think you should check back what help means. I don't think what you do is helping my daughter. You destroyed her. His own father destroyed her. If you wanna give her happiness than why she is now lying on her bed like a corpse? Why I don't see my daughter bright smile anymore? Where is my brighter than diamond Stephanie and where is my kind and loving husband go?" Mrs Hwang spat out all of the things she wanted to say to her husband. Don't get her wrong. She love his husband but the thing his husband did to their youngest daughter make her be like that. As a mother, she can't bear looking at her daughter like that.

Mr Hwang just shut his mouth. He didn't know what to say. His wife words kept lingering in his mind. And he felt like a useless when he heard the hurtful tone his wife use.

"Minhyun-ah...." Mrs Hwang caress her husband face slowly and the husband just looked at her guilty.

"I'm sorry to say that, but I hate to see Steph in that condition. I give you days to realise your action but I think you did not realize how much it wreck Steph"

Mr Hwang just nod his head and sighed loudly. He kiss his wife hands.

"I'm sorry. I thought it is the great decision for Steph. I love her and I don't want others too hurt her. I'm scare Mina. She said that she love someone. It must be one of her school friends. She must love a girl and that girl just want our daughter money. Steph love a girl yeobo"

"Then whats wrong with Steph love a girl? And her school full with rich kids" Mrs Hwang asked her husband.

"Yeobo...its wrong! Steph can't be in love with a girl. Its gross" spat Mr Hwang but he regret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter