Chapter 6

Be mine forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany was putting some makeup when suddenly Taeyeon hugged her from behind. It make her startled and just looked at Taeyeon reflection on the mirror. Taeyeon gave her the usual dorky smile and kiss her cheek. Since the incident in the locker room Taeyeon like to kiss Tiffany cheek but the latter just let her did it. Inside she was blushing madly and happy with the simple gestures but try to compose herself from squealing happily. "Are you done" Tiffany just nodded her head then asked why. "Im hungry..lets eat" Taeyeon said cutely and hold Tiffany hand. They were walking towards cafe. For the second time today Taeyeon make her shocked. She still cant believe it, Taeyeon and her walking together towards the school building. Many people turned their heads to them but they just walked through the students. 'Omo..are they couple?' 'They look good together' 'Im envy them' thats what the students said when they looked at Taeyeon and Tiffany. For them they looked perfect together.

"Fany are you okay?" Taeyeon asked concernedly after seeing Tiffany just looking at her.

"Im okay Taetae" 

"Then why do you look at me like that?"

"Because you're cute baby" Tiffany pinched Taeyeon cheek and smile when she saw Taeyeon was blushing because of her words. She caressed her Taetae cheeks lovingly.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Tiffany was talking to Seohyun when she saw Taeyeon with her group laughing loudly. She was mesmerised by Taeyeon beauty when she was laughing and the dimple at her chin make her more beautiful in Tiffany eyes. She just smiling looking at the latter and totally ignored what her maknae said. 

"Unniee..do you hear me" whined Seohyun when she saw her unnie smiling. She turned her head and saw the person who make her unnie like that. She sighed. She poked the brunette cheek and it successfull making the latter diverted her eyes from Taeyeon. She raised her eyebrows to Tiffany and the latter just blushed because she was caught red-handed by her pure dongsaeng.

"Mianhe Seohyun-ah..what do you say just now"

"Its okay unnie..its about Yoong" Seohyun then told her unnie that she think Yoona was changing. The latter did not talk to her like usual and she saw her flirting with others and it was not her usual self. She never saw the latter flirted with others let alone let them cling onto her hand. Now Yoona also didnt accompany her study at the library and the latter just act like she was invicible in the dorm. She feel something weird about the girl but the most important thing was she feel her heart hurt whenever she saw Yoona with others . She innocently asked Tiffany if she should go to the clinic and asked the doctor to check her heart. Maybe there was something wrong with her heart.

Tiffany just smile hearing her maknae confusion. She just chuckled a bit when the latter wanted to see the doctor. Aigooo..seobaby why you so oblivious. You're falling seobaby. She caressed the latter hair and told her to not worry and try to talk with Yoona slowly. Maybe Yoona just wanted to be kind to others and she should know that Yoona was famous too and had a lot of fangirls so she should be okay because the latter has fangirls too. She also said there was no need to go to the clinic. She said the feeling can be heal when Seohyun talked to Yoona.

"But unnie..she.."

"Seobaby..she just want to be kind..Yoong is friendly right?" Seohyun just nodded at her unnie and think back what her unnie said. Maybe Yoona just wanted to be friendly.Yes..maybe that. She need to talk to Yoona quickly. She can bear the hurt feeling anymore.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tiffany and Taeyeon walked together toward their dorm. They just finished the audition for the festival and guess what??..they became a duet partner. Both of them were really happy while Jessica just chuckled when they heard Miss Boa announced it. 

"So..Fany what song should we sing?"

"Ermm..I dont know Taetae..anything will be fine as long Im singing with you" said Tiffany and the latter just pinched both of her cheeks that make her screamed loudly. Taeyeon let go of Tiffany cheeks and hold her ears. Tiffany screamed was really loud that make her ears hurt. Tiffany saw the latter winced while rubbing her ears decided to kiss Taeyeon ears.

"There...its okay now right" Tiffany just laughed a bit when she saw Taeyeon stunned face really not expect the kisses. After a few seconds she recovered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter