Chapter 2

Be mine forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the center of the cafe there were a group of kids who were chatting and eating happily. It was Taeyeon and her new friends which were Sooyoung the shikshin, her girlfriend Sunny whose Taeyeon thought was really weird because she always did her awful aegyo that only her girlfriend,Sooyoung thought was cute and the other one who had blonde hair's Hyoyeon and of course Yuri. They were actually Yuri's friend but now as Sooyoung said,all of them were friends now. Surprisingly Taeyeon feel good with them. They make her laughed and smiled in just a few hours. She could see their sincerity to be her friend and for the first time she did not have to face people who wanted to be her friend because of her status. But to be frank maybe because they were actually rich to but Taeyeon just shrugged it off.

'So,Taeyeon why you move here' Sunny asked her while shaking her head looking at her girlfriend fighting over a hamburger with Yuri. 'Aishh this shikshin and this black pearl'said Sunny in her head

'Just wanna try new environment' Taeyeon replied while looking around the cafe. There were a lot of student there mainly because its near dinner time. From what Taeyeon heard from their conversation, she would be in the same class with Yuri while the couple and Hyoyeon in another class. Sunny was the heiress of Lee Entertainment while Sooyoung was the heiress of Choi Architecture. Yuri the black pearl was the heiress of Kwon Airlines while Hyoyeon was the heiress for Kim Dance Academy. They surely not the average rich kids. As she knew their companies are in the top 10 big companies in Korea.

'Yah Tae check your phone....the ranking is out now' said Hyoyeon as she scroll down to see where Taeyeon's family rank. hang open when she saw the ranking. Taeyeon ranked 5 just below Tiffany,Jessica,Yoona,Seohyun the Princess. Thats mean Taeyeon's family were really rich like extremely rich. Hyoyeon looked to her friends and all of them had the same reaction as her except Taeyeon who had blurred expression. She mentally facepalmed because of Taeyeon's reaction.

'Yahhh..who are you' asked Sooyoung and Taeyeon innocently answered Kim Taeyeon. All of them facepalmed and sighed really loud.

'You know you rank 5 right' Yuri asked Taeyeon and she just nodded her head like a kid. 'Oh gosh not only her face like kid..she's really a kid' mumbled Yuri quietly.

'Thats mean you're one of the elite like us but you are in higher rank than us but lower then the Princess. Yuri ranked 6th while me 7th hyo 8th and this shikshin 9th while Nicole one of the princess ranked 10th' explained Sunny

'Ooooooo..so what the advantages?' asked Taeyeon as she really did not understand the needed of knowing individual ranks in wealthiness. This school was weird.

'Oh..some of the es use it to bully lower rank student or show off their parents well off,,but for us we could use the elite room' said Sooyound and then she nagged at Sunny who did not finish her food. She said it was a waste than she ate all of it.

'________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyeon had awake after she heard someone shouting loudly. She saw a girl in front of her with a trophy in her hand.

'Yah..stop screaming' shouted Taeyeon irritatedly

'Who are you' that person asked

'Kim Taeyeon your new roommate..I supposed you're Tiffany Hwang'

'No...you cant live here..this room are mine only...so get lost shouted Tiffany again. Taeyeon winced because of the loudness. Her ears hurt.

'Nope..I wont..Mrs Park gave me the key so I can live here..if you dont want roommate...you can get lost' Taeyeon purposely emphasized that words. She was really tired and did not have any energy left so she just ignore that annoying girl.

In the other hand, Tiffany still can believe she has a roommate on top of that someone who did not scared of her and brave enough to ignore her. She puff annoyingly and called Mrs Park even though it 2 in the morning. She whined at Mrs Park who was her aunty about it but the latter just said there was no any room left and asked to treat Taeyeon nicely. Suddenly she smirked while looking at Taeyeon's face. Her smart brain had an incredible idea. She took two bottle of mineral water and then pour them on Taeyeon's face. Taeyeon instantly woke up after she feel something wet at her face. Her eyes wide open when she saw her face and bed wet and she became mad when she saw the eyesmile goddess like other students call her with a smirk plastered on her face and two bottle of water. Right now for her this girl was not eyesmile goddess but eyesmile evil.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter