Chapter 7

Be mine forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany came back to their dorm after two hours. She just sighed when she saw Taeyeon sleeping soundly on her bed. What happened to us Taetae? Why I'm feeling like I'm cheating on you? Why Tae? Why my heart hurt when you left me? Do you see me with her? Are you jealous? Why your action affect me a lot? She ruffled her hair and screamed loudly in her mind. There were many things roaming in her mind and everytime she asked herself question surprisingly she can't answer any of it. Absentmindedly she slipped under the blanket and lay herself beside Taeyeon. She hug Taeyeon from behind and kiss the latter cheek. She didn't know what to do or think right now but she really sure of something. She didn't want to accomplished that stupid bet. She then fall asleep. Unknowing to her, Taeyeon was awake all the time and just remain still. Her heart asked her to hug the latter back but her mind prevent her to do it. She then too tired to think so she follow Tiffany to the dreamland.

 

It was Monday morning and Taeyeon was the first to wake up. She bathed and dressed herself quitely before leaving to the cafeteria. Since that night, Taeyeon didnt talk with Tiffany eventhough the latter really try hard. She just ignored Tiffany and when they were in the dorm, she will act like Tiffany was not exist. She will woke up early and leave to school before the person woke and came back when she was sure Tiffany was sleeping. She didn't know too why she acted like that but she need time to heal her heart and threw away the feeling. Everytime she saw Tiffany lip she will remember her kissing their junior at the club. Her heart was in pain and she afraid she cant endure it. It was so long since her heart felt the pain and she didn't want to face it again. She sighed. All of this pain make her remember her old pain that because of her mother.She was walking towards her classroom when she felt a hand was put over her shoulder and her bestfriend stupid grin welcomed her when she looked at the owner of the hand.

"Hey Taeng" greet Yuri

"Hey" 

"Why you're so gloomy buddy" asked Yuri when she heard her friend weak voices. 

"I'm not..."

"Are you sure?" Taeyeon just hummed as an answer.

"Okay..whatever is your problem just remember that you have all of us" said Yuri while holding both of Taeyeon shoulders. From the latter eyes she can see her bestfriend had a problem and she willingly to help her. Taeyeon just smile at Yuri genuinely. She was really appreciated with the latter words and thank god because she having them as friends.

"Just smile midget...the hottest Kwon Yuri will always by your side" Yuri said while making an arrogant face that successfully make Taeyeon laughed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tiffany was sighing when her attempted to talk with Taeyeon failed. It was because the latter busy herself by talking to some of their classmates that Tiffany knew was one of Taeyeon biggest fangirls. Now her mind was really clogged. She can't think of any suitable ideas that can make Taeyeon wanna talk to her back. She sighed again for umpteenth time that day. 

Tiffany can't focus on the History lesson. Her mind was flying somewhere and she didn't hear anything that Mrs Kang taught. What she heard that Mrs Kang talked about presentation, partner, good mark then she zonned out.

"Miss Hwang"

"Tiffany Hwang"

"Tiffany"

Tiffany was startled when she heard someone screamed her name. She was back to the reality and her teacher anger faces welcomed her first. The teacher asked her to stand up and asked "Jessica speciality finally has takes its toll on you huh". Tiffany just keep quite and hung down her head. She knew she was guilty and it was totally her fault that she just decide to keep quiet. All of her classmates laughed but then shut down when Tiffany throw them some glares. At the end who wanted to make any problem with Tiffany Hwang.

"What are you thinking about Tiffany?" asked her teacher. She just said she was sleepy because how come she will tell her teacher that she tought about someone who just sit behind her. Mrs Kang just asked her to sit down and focus to their lesson after she said her apology.

"So..continue our lesson just now..I want all of you to make a presentation about world war 1 and 2 in group" explained Mrs Kang. Sunye raised her hand up and asked "How many people in one group?". Mrs Kang just said it will be two people in one group and she will choose it. Tifany can heard her classmates sighed because they can't do this project with someone they were really close.

"Sunye and Yubin"

"Dara and CL"

"Yuri and Jessica"

Tiffany just waiting for her name to be call. She looked at Jessica who sighed because she was paired up with Yuri. She just chuckled. How long this two person will continue their imaginary fight. She froze when she heard her teacher said her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter