Chapter 1

Be mine forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knock..Knock..

The sound wake her up from her sleep. She open her eyes and look outside the window. She sighed. She had arrived at her new school. After collecting all her personal belongings she went out from the car. Her driver Mr Lee stood beside her with a fatherly smile.

'Mr Kim went to the principal for your admission' said Mr Lee to his employer's daughter.

'His eager to left me here right' snorted her. Her heart doesnt feel anything anymore because it full with scars that can not be heal. She's broken and she know it. Her father never take care of her. His business is more important than his own daughter. He neglected her to the point she never really feel father's love. Her father change after her mother died. 

'Taeyeon..ah dont say that..your father just want the best for you. He's changing right?' said Mr Lee while side hug her. For him Taeyeon is like her own daughter. He and his wife watched Taeyeon growing in front of them. Even though he doesnt really like how Mr Kim treat Taeyeon but he cant say anything because Mr Kim is hurting too after her dearly wife died. Thats why people say..some people will change when someone went away.

Mr Lee asked her to look at him. Once again his eyes showed sincere love to Taeyeon. How she wish her busy father will see her with that kind of eyes. How she wish she is just from a normal family which her dad can work for government and her mother is still alive and they can spend time together not like her so called family. When every teenager wish is to have a rich family she wish otherwise. She doesnt want to be rich. She doesnt want to be Mr Kim Hanbin's daughter.

'Enjoy your life here ok...study well and make your father proud of you..if anything happen just call me arasso' Mr Lee told Taeyeon before Mr Kim return.

Taeyeon just looked around the school compound. Her school is one of the most prestigious high school in South Korea. SOSHI High School. Every girls  dream to study here but of course not her. She heard many things about this school. How majority of the students come from rich families and the minority are here because of scholarship or they lucky enough to have someone from the big companies to sponsor them because they are beautiful.

'Go inside the principal is waiting for you' said Mr Kim when he came back. He wanted to hug his only child but the girl just walk straight to the main entrance. He sighed and blamed himself for his daughter behaviour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taeyeon walked towards the principal office with the help of the signboard. She knocked the door and open it when she here the principal asked her to enter. From the voice she knew that her principal is a woman. In there, there is a woman sit in the leather chair. She looks like in her thirties.

'Have a seat Miss Kim' Taeyeon seat on the chair in front of the elegant woman

'I will be your principal in SOSHI High School..I'm Park Kahi and you can call me Mrs Park..this is your id card always wears it and this is your room's keycard' Mrs Park gave Taeyeon two cards that one of them have her picture and name while the other one has school logo and her room number 309.

'Thank you Mrs Park'

'Miss Kim there will be a student waiting for you outside. She will showed you around..I hope you enjoy your school days here and can adapt well in SOSHI High' Mrs Park stood up so did Taeyeon and she offered Taeyeon her hand for hand shake.

'Mrs Park can I asked you a favour?' Taeyeon asked and her principal jus nod sign of yes.

'Can you please do not tell anyone about my identity' She could saw her principal shocked face.

'What do you mean?' Mrs Park is very confused. She never really face something like this. A rich student asked her to make her identity as a secret. Usually people asked otherwise. Students here will asked h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter