Chapter 19

Be mine forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Knock...knock...knock*

Taeyeon was awake from her sleep when she heard someone knocking her door. She rub her eyes for seconds than shouted to the person to enter her room. The door open and it was her father smilling at her.

"Morning Taeyeonnie..."

"Morning appa...dont you have to work?" asked Taeyeon when she noticed her father just wore his casual clothes and not in his usual business suit.

Mr Kim pout "Why...do you want appa to go to work?"

The girl just chuckled seing her father pouted. That pout remind her of herself. She pout like that too.

"Appa you nearing 50 but still act like a child" Taeyeon shooked her head and Mr Kim just grinned like a stupid person and not the businessman that everyone in the world respect and fear.

"Go wash up then we go eat...you stink" Mr Kim pinch his nose playfully and Taeyeon just whined. Mr Kim was walking towards the door when Taeyeon asked him why he did not go to the office.

"Lets have a date today...." Mr Kim said and Taeyeon just smile.

Maybe a date with her father today can make up the lose time in the past and she maybe can forgot her problem for a while. Taeyeon sighed then stood up to take a shower.

 

 

Half an hour later Taeyeon went down from the stairs and saw her father in the living room watching some morning news. He looked up when he heard Taeyeon near him.

"My beautiful daughter...are you ready?"

"Yahh...appp whats with the compliment..dont we eat here?" Taeyeon whined then asked her father. She thought they will eat the breakfast make by Mrs Lee like usual.

"Ani..we will eat outside...it is a date remember" Mr Kim said then gestured his daughter to walk outside. They enter Mr Kim Mercedes car with Mr Kim as the driver and Taeyeon sat on shotgun. 

Taeyeon wanted to ask why her father drove and not Mr Lee but then remembered her father said it was a date. Maybe her father want to do everything for both of them.

 

After fifteen minutes they arrived at a small cafe that was squash by big building but people can still seen the cosy cafe well. The cafe had its own charm. 

Taeyeon knew this cafe well. Its been a long time since she came here last time. Maybe before the death of her mother. It is the place where her mother and Taeyeon will wait for her father to finish works everytime her mother had time to bring them there. All of the happy memories that exist in that place hits her. She miss her mother.

"I hope that you are okay we eat here" said Mr Kim. He noticed that his daughter act a little bit different from before. He hope his decision to bring Taeyeon here was not a bad decision.

"Aniya appa...its okay...I miss the food here" Taeyeon beamed her smile. She was sad to be here because it reminded her about her mother but the happy feeling were really strong. Maybe because she can reminisce her memories with her mother there.

"You know...that grandma is still here"

"Really..." Taeyeon was surprised because that grandma was already old that time and now she was very old when Taeyeon looked at her. That same grandma that treat her like her own grandchild was still healthy and laughing a little bit with the other cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter