Chapter 20

Be mine forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hurt. It was what her heart felt right now. She was hurt, numb but in pain. If she told others, the probability for them to understand was really low. Only someone who had felt like her would understand what she felt right now. She wanted to shout, to let all of the human beings in this world knew she was in pain. Knew that her heart had broken into pieces. Knew that she can't do anything. She was helpless. She was weak. She wanted everyone to feel her pain. She wanted everyone knew she was hurt. She was not strong at all. She was just a human being. A human being who was weak. Even being a Kim will not save her from this unbearable pain. She was Kim Taeyeon. The girl who everyone thought she had everything but no one knew the truth, which she had lost two most important women in her life.

 

KIm Hye Jin

Tiffany Hwang

 

She knew, she had to do something. To fix all of this. To get Tiffany back into her embrace. To stop the wedding from happened. To make Tiffany hers. To let everone knew that Tiffany Hwang was just for Kim Taeyeon and only Kim Taeyeon. Nobody can have her Tiffany Hwang.

But it was just her thought. Her weak personality can't do anything. She was really weak. Maybe....maybe that's why all of the persons she love left her. Must be because of it. She sighed. She wanted to cry but maybe her tear glands had stop functioning because of her nonstop crying last night. Maybe even her own tear glands wanted to leave her. She clenched her fist. Her knuckles turn white and she could feel the pain, but it can't exceed the pain in her heart. She punched the wall but still the pain was just plain. It can't exceed that pain.

Love should not be in this world in the first place, if it only gave pains to human being. How on earth something that was so rainbow, addictive and happy can turn into pain. She wanted to salute everyone who can move on from the pain. For her it was so devastating till she thought of killing herself. Yes, Kim Taeyeon had thought about killing herself. She thought if she can't live with the person she love, then why should she stay here in this world. She knew her thought was bull but she can't help from thinking like that.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Yo Taeng....long time no see" greet her friends. She just smiles at them, the fake smile. Yes, she decided to come to school. It must be better than locked herself in her room. Maybe...just maybe she could meet Tiffany here. Maybe the brunette could tell her about the engagement and maybe Tiffany will deny it and said that Taeyeon was just daydreaming. She had a little hope on it.

"Where are Yuri and Jessica?" Taeyeon asked her friends when she noticed that her best friend and ice princess were not around.

"Family matters like Fany unnie" said Yoona while munching her favorite’s chips.

'Oh..Fany told the others that she had family matters. They must know nothing about the engagement. What was the family matters Yuri and Jessica have?'

 

Ring...Ring..

Taeyeon's phone was ringing and she excused herself when her father name appeared.

"Appa.."

"Taeyeonnie are you in school?" asked Mr Kim on the other line

"Dae appa.."

"Can you go home tomorrow?"

"I don’t know appa but why?"

"I have to attend a business party tomorrow and I think I want to bring you. I will be boring if appa go alone"

"Hurmmm...can't you go with someone else appa?"

"Nope...I only have my daughter with me. You are the one who tell me you want to follow me to my business party” uttered Mr Kim with a sad voice.

“Appa…..” Taeyeon whined. She hates it when her appa used that voice. “Ara..I’ll accompany you”

“Oh my Taeyeonnie is such a good girl. Bye little Tae, study hard” with that the line was cut. Taeyeon was just shaking her head because of his father behavior. She went back to the place that the other girls gathered. All of them were focused on their own gadgets. ’Hurmmm….youth this days’ she shook her head for the second times today.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The school was over for today, so she decided to just go back to her dorm after thinking for hours. She scared. Scared that she would feel weak after being inside the room again. She scared that she will remember all the memories they had in the room. She scared if she saw Tiffany in there. She needs to admit that, even though she wanted to know the truth, she still felt scared to meet the girl face to face. She scared that she will give in to her pathetic self. She scared, she will crumble in front of the girl she love.

 

Taeyeon took a long and deep breath then scan the card to her door. The beep sound can be heard then she opened it. Her nostril was full with Tiffany fragrance. She can smell her perfume. The smells she once loves but now it gave her headache. She felt like vomiting. She doesn’t know why. She pinched her nose to prevent the smell from entering her nose. She felt weird. Why on earth she can’t smell Tiffany’s fragrance anymore. She took a glass of water and drank it on one shot. Looks like Tiffany never came back here after the day she went back home for family matters. Without the small girl knowing, her tears kept coming down. Things that she scared were now happening except for the said girl was not here. Her mind kept playing tricks with her. It kept replaying the happy scenes in the room. The scene where both of them cuddling on the bed, on the couch, they kiss each other here and there. Taeyeon just kept crying to let all of her feelings went out. She hopes after this, she can be stronger. She cried until she falls asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Please. Don’t do this to me”

“I’m sorry”

“I love her”

“No you don’t. It is just infatuation”

“Please. I’m begging you”

“Don’t make things harder. I’m begging you too”

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Steph…”

“Steph baby…wake up”

“Hngghh…” she woke up after hearing someone calling her name. Her hands automatically rubbed her eyes to make her vision clearer. Beside her, sat her mother with smiles on her face.

“Steph…I’m sorry” Mrs Hwang caressed her daughter’s face lovingly. She was trying so hard not to cry. Looking at her daughter thin from usual really broke her heart.

“Mummy…why are you smiling?”

“Today is the day baby. Go wash up”

With those words, Tiffany’s eyes started to produce tears. ‘Oh today is the day. I don’t have time to meet Taetae. How could I explain all of this to her. Hopefully she doesn’t know about it. I want to be the one who break the news to her. I’m sorry Taetae. I’m really sorry. I love you but I’m tired fighting with daddy. If afterlife really exist, let’s meet there. Let’s continue our love story there’.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon wore her VERSUS Versace black lion head piercing jersey dress that end before her knees and completed her looks with her double ed blazer. She like her looks very much because she looked confident and Mr Kim praised her daughter. Her fair skin really shown out with the black dress. Both of them walked into the hall together and gathered many attentions from the businessman and businesswoman. They looked perfect with each other even though Taeyeon kind of a lot younger than Mr Kim, but they were fine with it. They thought that it was time for Mr Kim to find a new partner. If they knew that Taeyeon was just his daughter, maybe they will feel embarrassed because of their thoughts.

"Taeyeonnie. This is Mr Park of Park Holdings"

"Mr Shin"

"Mr Koo"

Taeyeon job was shaking hand with her father business partner or just smiling at them since they arrived. They were so many businessmen until she herself already forgot who was who. All the names and faces were mixed together in her mind but then she didn't really care though. She might not see them again after this. Hehehe.

"Appa.." Taeyeon called her father who busy eating the main course. Her father just looked at her as a sign to say whatever she wanted to say. "This party is for what? Too many businessmen here must be something big right?" Her father chuckled a bit looking at her questioning face like a kid. 'Hye Jin-ah our Taeyeonnie still look like a kid even though she already a young adult' he said in his mind.

"Ohh...two big companies just decided to merge. That is why many people here"

"Whose companies?"

"Horve-" "Appa wait. I see Yuri" said Taeyeon when she saw Yuri's silhoutte unconsciously cut his father words. The old man just shook his head at his daughter action.

Taeyeon followed Yuri until she saw the black pearl approached the ice princess, Jessica. From their faces expression Taeyeon knew that they were talking something serious so she just stood there didn't want to disturb any of them. She was looking around the venue when finally, Jessica saw her.

"Taengoo?" asked Jessica shockedly that make Yuri turned around and looked at Taaeyeon with the same expression.

"H-hey Yul, Sica" She uttered awkwardly after sense the shocked tone in Jessica voice. 'Did she really surprised both of them' she asked herself.

"Taeng...I miss you" Yuri hugged the small girl after she recovered from her shocked. She hugged Taeyeon tightly because of many reasons. She missed the girl so much even though they just didn't meet for a few days. And the other reasons was because she need the strenght and she wanted to give the girl the same thing to. Taeyeon also said she missed Yuri and asked why they were here.

"Unnie....." the three of them could hear the familiar voices called for them. When they looked on the right stood there, their friends. Yoona and Seohyun with their matching colour, gold. Same goes to the other couple, SooSun wore baby blue while HyoNic wore pink. All of them looked good together.

"Eh...all of you are here too?" asked Taeyeon after hugged each of them and complimented their dress.

"Well here we are even though I don't want to come" Sooyoung said while pouting. 

"Stop pouting Soo...uncle and aunty want to let you eat all the delicious food here" Hyoyeon words make Sooyoung smiles and nodding her head. It was because she agreed to her parents request just because they said this party would have so many delicious food for her tummy.

"All of our parents asked us to be here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter