Chapter 12

Be mine forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was shining brightly on that day. Many expensive cars were parked at the school compound. All of the drivers or butlers busied lifted their employer's daughters bags and things while the girls just walked into the cars leaving their butlers to do it. Some of the students were chatting among themselves. Each of them boasted about where they would spend their holiday at and what their filthy wealth fathers would buy for them.

 

Meanwhile the group of ten girls were waiting for a certain someone to turn up and brought them to Liu's resort. After a while, a black van stopped in front of them and a Llama face girl got out from the van and flashed them her stupid grin. Jessica just huffed and shot a deadly glared to the resort owner's daughter.

 

"Hehhehe..sorry girls..we got stuck in the trafic jam" the llama face girl scratched her non itchy neck.

"It's okay Amber..Let's put our luggage in the boot" Nicole said and all of them just nodded their heads. All of them had brought their luggages at the back of the van and Amber and her driver helped to put all of the bags into the boot. The girls entered the van after said their thanked towards Amber and the driver not forget about their manners. Sunny, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun sat on the second row behind the driver seat and Amber in the shotgun while Taeyeon, Tiffany, Nicole and Hyoyeon seated on the third row leaved the ice princess and black pearl to sit together at the back. Jessica wanted to protest, but seeing her friends happy with their lovers make her to keep quiet, Afterall it was the first vacation they would go together as couples except for Sooyoung and her bunny. She sighed and shifted a little bit so she would not accidently or purposely touched the tan girl beside her. She took a glimpse to the girl beside her and noticed that she was playing with her phone. She sighed again when she saw the other girls were cuddling with their lovers while singing with Amber. She shook her head because of Amber antics. The said girl was singing some songs with funny voices and make some jokes. She envied her sister, Krystal because she had someone like Amber in her life and she envied her friends to because they had find each others. While she was forever alone. Because of that she closed her eyes and decided to go playing around in her dreamland.

 

-------

 

A poke on her cheeks make Tiffany stirred up from her sleep. She stretched her body and rubbed her eyes try to adjust the lights.

“Taetae” she said when she saw her girlfriend face. The girl was smiling cutely at her.

“Let’s go..we have arrived” her girlfriend then stood up and stretched out her hand for her to hold. Both of them took their backpacks and went out from the private jet. They saw the YoonHyun couple busy taking picture of the airport while Sunny, like usual, scolded Sooyoung because the latter can’t stop munched her foods. Taeyeon and Tiffany just shook their heads and looked at each other.

“Girls.." Amber called them and ushered them towards the awaiting van.

 

-------

 

'BEEP'

 

Taeyeon walked behind Tiffany when the latter opened the door after the beep sound could be heard. was fall apart for the umpteenth time today since she step her foot on the Liu's Resort. It was so beautiful and she love the environment. It was so relaxing and she could smell nature. Amber had given them five keys for their respective villa and of course the girls chose to sleep with their lover. And because they were to eager to see the villa they kinda forgot about the two person who acted like either one of them was not exist.

"Taetae..close your mouth" because of that she hurriedly closed and smile shyly at her girlfriend who had laughed at her antic.

"Don't laugh Fany.."she pouted and lay down on the bed. She rolled over the bed and fall in love with the mattress softness. Oh, how she wish the dorm's mattress was like this. She sighed and was about to close her eyes when the other person in the room try to disturb her. Her girlfriend was poking her cheeks when she didn't mve and continued to close her eyes.

"Tae..." she didn't move. "Taetae...." whined her girlfriend again. "You don't love me uhh.." and that's words successfully make her opened her eyes and saw Tiffany was smiling in victory. 

"Fany-ah don't say like that..."uttered her and her hand tucked the loose hair strand behind the latter ear. She looked into her eyes and said "I'll always love you..no matter what"

"Promise me..." Tiffany said and pull out her pinky finger in front of her.

She raised her eyebrows "Promise you what?"

"Promise me that you'll love me forever...no matter what happen" Taeyeon entwined their pinky and kissed Tiffany forehead to seal their promise. It make Tiffany flashed her favourite eyesmile.

 

-------

 

Taeyeon was searching for the certain tan girl when she saw her at the reception counter. She patted the taller girl shoulder and it make Yuri stopped talking with the reseptionist and turned her head.

"What are you doing here?" She asked beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter