Chapter 8

Be mine forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day for the festival. Taeyeon and Tiffany were in the backstage. None of them talking like the past weeks. They just talked when needed or when the teachers were with them. Taeyeon glanced at Tiffany and saw the latter was really stunning in her white dress. She sighed. She really wanted to talk with her but she scared. She scared that her heart will break more. She still can't erase the feeling and it become worse. Miss Boa ushered them to the stage. Both of them can saw all of the students and teachers were clapping for them. Taeyeon walked towards the middle and Tiffany stop beside her. They glanced secretly at each other when the music start.

 

Are we really breaking up now
Or are we just separated for a moment, like how we promised to be
This separation is already enough for me
Why haven’t I heard from you

'Fany-ah..why I'm feeling like this..why I think we just break up but in reality we never together'

I love you, I can wait for you endlessly
When you come to find me
I can smile at you, always oh

Am I still unable to accept it
That you turned around and announced our separation

I just want to accept the truth as it is
What are you doing now?

'Taetae-ah..why when you left with Seolhyun it hurt so much..I hear breaking sound coming from my heart..why I'm feeling like that?'

I love you, I can wait for you endlessly
When you come to find me
I can smile at you, always oh

'Fany-ah..will you accept me? will you say back the thing I want you to say? Or..I just your another victim?'

Now that sadness slowly accumulates
Although I know that you really left
I can only hope to be nicer to you when you are back

'Taetae-ah...I dont know why I feel sad...The sadness eating me up inside...I think I make you sad...I shouldn't do that..you're so important to me'

Why am I behaving so stupidly
The time that you gave me
Is just time for us to even things out between us

'Should I just confront you? Just say that I know everything about the bet and say about my feeling. But...what if you didn't has the same feeling? My heart can't take it'

I’ll not be sad
For the belief that you’ll come to find me
The belief makes my love stronger
And gives me the energy to live on

'You will come to me again..right Taetae? We will be like before and my heart will not hurt anymore. We will talk,laugh and watch movies together..like usual Taetae-ah'
 

The crowds clapped their hands loudly..some of them were whistling..They were amazed by Tiffany and Taeyeon voices. They were full with emotions and the crowds can feel the meaning of the song better.Some of them chant TAENY and it make Yuri chuckled and mumbled 'Everyone ship you guys together...so you have to confess so the ship can sailing' "What do you say" asked Sooyoung to Yuri who think the latter talked with her. The latter just shook her head and she just nod then continue eating her burger.

After the performance, Tiffany and Taeyeon change their clothes and went to their respective friends. Taeyeon wanted to meet the girl and talked with her but her mind said no. She need to protect her heart in order to not get hurt more. But her heart said otherwise, that she need to tell Tiffany about her feeling so she can protect her heart wih Tiffany love. But her subconscious mind argue that. Her mind said that will happen if Tiffany like her too. She sighed deeply and chose to let it go for a moment.

"Taeng..I don't know you can sing that well" said Hyoyeon when she came to them. She just smile at Sunny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter