Chapter 4

Be mine forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday morning. The sun was shining brightly while the birds were chirping merrily. Taeyeon and Tiffany decided to eat their breakfast together at the garden. Before that they went to the cafe to buy two roll of kimbab and some water. They talked about many random things and laughed happily. Taeyeon was very happy with Tiffany and she still stunned when she saw Tiffany's eye smile. Those rainbow shaped eyes really make her happy and giddy in the same time. She did not know why. Maybe its rare to see people with that kind of smile. Tiffany on the other hand really comfortable with Taeyeon. She thought that Taeyeon was not bad at all and Taeyeon's dimple was really cute. But everytime she accidently praised Taeyeon features in her mind, her bad side always remind her about the bet.How she should really started seducing the midget or making her fall in love with her. She sighed slowly. Taeyeon saw Tiffany sighed so she asked was Tiffany okay and the latter just nodded her head while smiling. They sat there comfortably while looking at the flowers. They were really beautiful and the smells were good. It was very peaceful. They relaxed their mind for a while. Tiffany like always put her head on Taeyeon shoulder. She feel comfortable when she did it. It make her warm. Taeyeon's phone ringing and she answered it with smile when she saw the caller name. Tiffany who saw the name frowned a bit.

"Hey Seolhyunnie" Tiffany frowned more when she heard what Taeyeon called Seolhyun.

"........"

"Of course I'll be there..okay..see you soon bye" Taeyeon end the called when Seolhyun bid her goodbye. She looked beside her and saw Tiffany's head was not on her shoulder anymore and the latter just looked at the flower with her face show anger. She was really weird. She think just now Tiffany was okay. "Hey..whats wrong" asked her while putting her hand on Tiffany's. "Nothing" answered the brunette shortly. Taeyeon scratched her neck that was not itchy because of Tiffany behaviour. 'She sure had a lot of mood swing' said her mind.

Tiffany suddenly stand up and walked towards the dormitory building. Taeyeon just silently followed her. She did not know what to do and what was really happen that make Tiffany like that. "Was she did something that make Tiffany angry? but she didnt do anything...they just sat there quietly and she talked with Seolhyun over the phone" asked Taeyeon in her mind. She was really blurred.

Tiffany keep walking until they reached their dorm. She smirked knowing that Taeyeon just followed her with head hung low. She must thinking why she act like this. She sat on the couch and switched on the tv completely ignored the midget who sat beside her. She keep her face straight. Taeyeon was really easy to fool. Taeyeon keep calling her name but she just ignored it. From the corner of her eyes she could look how lost the dork was. She saw her typing something on her phone. A minute later, Taeyeon phone ring. It was Seolhyun. Tiffany was smiling happily inside knowing that Taeyeon cancel her meet with Seolhyun literally because of her. After Taeyeon end the called, she put her head back on the midget shoulder but still keep quiet. Taeyeon just let her be and they watched the movie together. Basically through out the movie, Tiffany put her head on Taeyeon chest and side hug Taeyeon. The latter just shrugged of any unnecessary thought and let her roommate cool down from her weird mood swing.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was lunch time but their position still like that. Taeyeon was very hungry but she scared that Tiffany would have her mood swing again so she decide to endure it for a while. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon when she heard a loud growling sound came from Taeyeon stomach. She sighed and asked "Are you hungry". Taeyeon just nodded like a kid. "Why dont you tell me early"Tiffany asked again while sat up from her position. "I thought you wanted to finish this movie first" answered Taeyeon. Tiffany sighed again. This midget was really weird. She knew that was not the real answered because she thing Taeyeon knew that they had watched the movie twice. And what make her amazed how Taeyeon just stay still and not hold any part of her body. Other people would surely take advantages on her. But she was annoyed by the fact that her trick was unsuccessful. She plan to make Taeyeon hold her waist at least so she can continue her mission and did not look like some kind of desperate girl. She stand up and hold Taeyeon hand. They walked toward the cafe with Taeyeon constantly saying she was sorry if she had do anything that make Tiffany angry. Tiffany had to assure her that she was just having her mood swing so Taeyeon should stop feel guilty. Tiffany saw her friends eating at their usual place so she dragged Taeyeon along. Her bestfriends was very shocked when they saw Tiffany with Taeyeon and the most shocking thing was they were holding hands. 'Huhh..unnie so fast'said Nicole in her mind same as Yoona who said that her unnie was the real player while Jessica was smirking amazed by her bestfriend ability while Seohyun just shook her head and hope that her unnie did not serious about the bet.

Tiffany greet her bestfriends and sat down beside Jessica while Taeyeon sat beside her. 

"Guys..this is Taeyeon" Tiffany introduced Taeyeon to her friends "and Taetae..this is Jessica, Nicole,Yoona and our maknae Seobaby" Tiffany pointed at her friend one by one. Taeyeon just nodded and said that they already know their name. Seohyun asked how and Taeyeon playfully said that because they were really beautiful. All of them just laughed with Taeyeon answered except for Tiffany.

The waiter came to take their order. Because Taeyeon was so into the conversatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter