Chapter 15

Be mine forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon and Tiffany were walking towards the academic block since Tiffany wanted to show something to her girlfriend. Their fingers intertwined and happy smiles stamp on their faces.

"Pany-ah...where are we going"

"Somewhere secret Taetae"

"Pany-ah....what it is so secret....i want to know badly..."whined the kid girlfriend eventhough among them she was the oldest. They were walking for minutes right now and she even did not know where Tiffany would take her. Her curiosity was risen. She want to whine more but the younger girl shut with too. Taeyeon was smilling cause she really like Tiffany's lips.

Kiss. "Taetae...be quiet for a minute...we will arrive soon" said Tiffany and that kid just nodded her head like a little kid. Tiffany squealed inside. How adorable her girlfriend was. She just wanna kiss that kid every second if she can.

They walked through the hallway climbed up some stairs walked infront some dirty scary classroom that maybe were not use anymore and then arrived at the destination.

Tiffany stopped infront of the last classroom available at the level and she beam her famous heart killer eyesmiles to Taeyeon. 

"Fany-ah...why we stop here" asked the confuse kid as she kept looking at Tiffany then the door.

Tiffany just open door then invited Taeyeon to come in. Taeyeon was shocked. The room inside was very clean dust-free unlike the outside. In there, there was a grand piano in the middle of the room and some music books.

"Tae...welcome to my hidden place" The younger one said and hush her girlfriend to come near her.

"I spend most of my time here if im not with the girls. This place where I sing,dance,play piano and cry without need to care about others. I can be my real self here...oh and at our dorm...of course before you came" said Tiffany then playfully pinch Taeyeon cheeks at the last words.

"Fany-ah..."

"Hurmmm..."

"Gomawo..."

"Why?" 

"Cause you show me your secret places.." Taeyeon care Tiffany face gently

"Taetae..no need to say thank you"

"I need too....you open up with me...it is like you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter