Chapter 17

Be mine forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon sighed. She had been looking at her phone so many times in the past few hours but still she can't stay still. The reason was because her other one did not pick up the call nor read the message she had sent. Her heart telling her something was not right but her mind told her to just relax. Nothing happen. maybe.

 

 

"Taeyeonnie....what's wrong?" Mr Kim asked after seeing his daughter like having a problem.

"N-nothing appa.." the girl said while trying to give her father a smile. She does not want her father worried at her while they were trying to mend their relationship. She followed Tiffany adviced and spend her time with her father. That's explained why she now eating dinner with her father.

Mr Kim just nod his head and continue eating his food. While eating he observed his daughter behaviour and something must happen that make Taeyeon kept looking at her phone worriedly. He did not want to asl further when his daughter said it was nothing. He knew it should be something that make his precious daughter said like that.

"So how school?" Mr Kim asked Taeyeon when he saw the girl only eat some of the food. 

"School fine...." Taeyeon answer shortly but she saw the way her father looked at her. It seems he wanted to know further. So she continue telling about her life in her school. Her father asked her about her friends and if the teachers there were good. Taeyeon told her father about the first time she met Yuri, then about Sunny, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Nicole, Yoona, Jessica and her angel Tiffany. She told about Tiffany being her roommate and the maknaes were dating each other. But she did not tell her father about her real relationship with Tiffany. She felt it was not the right time yet. Mr Kim can be heard laughing a bit at his daughter stories. He listened to his daughter and some times make a comment or told her about his high school stories. 

"One day I must meet your friends..." said Mr Kim. Taeyeon rose one of her eyebrows and asked why.

"I need to thank them cause taking care of my baby..."Mr Kim ruffled Taeyeon hair and that make the girl whined. Mr Kim just laughed. His Taeyeonnie still look like a baby to him. She will be forever his baby girl.

 

 

"So do you want to go home?" Mr Kim asked Taeyeon after they finished talking and eating.

"Hmm..sure..".

That response make him smile widely at his daughter. He was so happy. He thought his daughter will reject it.

"O-okay...we going home..." 

 

-------

 

 

Tiffany ate the food slowly. She was actually just playing it. She did not feel hungry nor wanted to be here at the moment. She sighed slowly for countless time that night. She was tired mentally and physically but the other people in the table still not finish eating. For god sake it was almost half an hour and why on earth nobody like to stop shoved food into their mouths. She wanted to cry badly.

Right now, her family was eating with their guests in the dinning hall of their room. She was stuck between her mother and brother and in front her was the stupid boy who kept showing his charming smile that make her want to puke.

 

 

Hwang and Horvejkul families were sitting together in the living room of Hwang Mansion after eating their scrumptious dinner.

"So, when we should announce their engagement?" Asked Mr Horvejkul to Mr Hwang.

"I dont mind when...but I think it should be as soon as possible" replied Mr Hwang.

"Son...when do you think the right time to announce your engagement?" Mr Horvejkul asked his son.

"If you ask me...I want to announce it right now.." Nickhun answered plus his charming smile make other people in the living room laughed except the girl.

"But...I need to ask my queen first..."Nickhun then looked at his fiance. Tiffany just shot a glare at his father then said coldly "Up to you daddy...since you are the one who make all the decisions".

 

 

 

 

 

"Steph....."

"Stephanie!!" Mr Hwang yelled after Horvejkul family went home. But his daughter kept walking to her room.

"I'm talking to you young lady" Mr Hwang sternly said but still Tiffany ignored him and shut her door loudly.

"Hish...that girl..." muttered him angrily.

Leo Hwang, Tiffany's brother just shook his head at his father. He was tired too so he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter